Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Lesson One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:17 pm

"Ah yes! Obviously you can feel his soul wavelength, much like a heartbeat. Correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:18 pm

Kasai has gone back to flirting with Charles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:21 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:22 pm

"Now, I know it's hard because you can't feel your own soul wavelength that well, but you need to try and match his soul wavelength."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:28 pm

I closed my eyes and tried to do as he said.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:30 pm

"Come on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:47 pm

I tried as hard as I could, hoping it would do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:58 pm

"Dammit. I thought our soul wavelengths were already the same."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:01 pm

"Well this sucks." I said, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:02 pm

"Don't worry you two. Even Dralin and I couldn't get it on our first try. Besides, your not even partners."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:09 pm

"True." I said with a shrug "Oh well"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:18 pm

"Well now! With that note, lets get on with the lesson! First off, if you have a partner that isn't in my class, raise your hand."

Ace raises his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 6:07 am

Abby and Kasai raise their hands, Kasai not even having a partner yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:20 pm

OOC: hello?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 9:29 pm

OOC:hey

Jet sits on the ground with two SMGs infront of him he dismantles them and repair s them like there were instructions infront of him and Hikari hums her favorite song Radioactive by Imagine dragons "I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems grow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive
I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
They're painted red to fit right in
Whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:48 pm

"This really is by far the most interesting class that I've ever had."

Hikari was singing some song, but it didn't sound like most of the songs I hear nowadays. Most of it is all pop trash and country garbage, but this was different. I walked over to her and nudged her arm. "Hey, what song is that?"

"Professor Vallhen! Dralin Akagi's class challenges you to a skirmish!" Kitsune shouts as she runs up the hill, with the rest of her class behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:51 pm

"Well this is going to fun..." I muttered, playing some My Chemical Romance on my Ipod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:53 pm

Jet continues to dismantle and remantle his guns and Hikari looks up and says"Radioactive by Imagine Dragons"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:57 pm

"A challenge! It's been a long time since we've done our class competitions. I hope that Dralin knows what he's in for! We've got a secret weapon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:05 pm

Jet stands up and says"If there is a fight I am in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:07 pm

(Koizumi:)
I shrugged and said, "I'm just going to stay out of this..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:10 pm

"Oh come on now Koizumi, if you don't participate then your opponent wins by default. You wouldn't want to let the team down would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:12 pm

"I have no weapon to fight with." I said, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:14 pm

"Actually Koizumi, all of our mini skirmishes are one on one. Battle royals are team on team, and team battles are partner and weapon against partner and weapon. So you won't be needing a weapon to fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:15 pm

Jet:"Hey Proffessor I will take on Hikari's mine and Her'"points at Koizumi"at the same time"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson One
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next