Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Lesson One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:20 am

Lexi raises her hand as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:21 am

Daniel says, "Alright...Here's what we're gonna do. I think Lexi should go first since she's been here longer, then Jet. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:23 am

"Yes!" Lexi said fist pumping the air
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:24 am

Great... now I don't know what's coming... I suppose I can still be last if I just don't say anything.

"Alright, these fights are all going to be one on one! No support from the team other than morale, don't injure your opponent too severely, no magic; that means you Kitsune, and NO poor sportsmanship!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:29 am

Ikaru says, "Gonna take that as I'm first. Any last second objections?"

Daniel says, "Alright, Lexi, you're gonna be our first representative. Go tell Mister Akagi."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:31 am

"Alright Ikaru, your up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:33 am

Ikaru goes and stands in front. When he see's his opponent his eyes widen. "Lexi? You're fighting first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:34 am

"Alright." Lexi walks over to Mr. Akagi and tells him that she is their first representative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:36 am

He nods and sends her over to stand a few feet away from Ikaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:37 am

"Your my opponent? This will be quick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:39 am

Ikaru chuckles. "Well...you obviously don't know me then..."

Dralin stands in between them and says, "Ikaru, you ready?" "Yeah, I'm ready!" Dralin looks over at Lexi. "Lexi, you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:42 am

"Yep. Ready." Lexi says. You forget Ikaru. I have speed and strength on my side. Lexi smirks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:44 am

You forget Lexi. I have training and discipline on my side.

Dralin says, "Alright. Fight!" He backs away as Ikaru starts to rush her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:47 am

Lexi grins. She dodges a first punch and goes for one of her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:50 am

After punching, he does a spin towards where she didn't punch and brings his leg up to swipe at her side. The way he spun, it makes it seem like he was anticipating the dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:57 am

She jumps getting out of the way and kicks Ikaeus chest before she lands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:59 am

He brings his arm around to push her leg away also trying to throw her off balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:02 pm

She land her hands on the ground and one leg stretched out, the other keeping her up a little and helping with balance. She starts to laugh.
Alexx's eyes widen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:04 pm

Ikaru gets in his ready stance and thinks What's so funny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:09 pm

No reply.

"Mr. Akagi. I think you need to call a time out or something." Alexx says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:12 pm

Mister Akagi looks at Alexx, puzzled. "Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:16 pm

Huh and i thought i was the only psycho at the school. I crept up behind her and put her in a sleeper hold until she passed out. I knew it was what I would want Bri or Ayoko to do if i was like that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:18 pm

"Think for a minute. If your were born of magic and insanity it's hard to hold it all in. At some point it's going to come out. We could very much end up with a dead-" Alexx starts then sees Lexi passed out now and runs over to her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:29 pm

''She'll be fine. And she should be back to normal by the time she wakes up. I take that's a loss by default mister Akagi?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:31 pm

Dralin sighs and nods. "First win goes to Ikaru and his class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson One
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next