Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Lesson One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:16 pm

"Dang it..." I said, a little bit disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:17 pm

"Actually Jet, if your feeling up to it, you're gonna have to take more than one opponent. You see our classes have a two to one ratio, so in theory; everybody in our team will have to fight twice, or something equal to that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:18 pm

Jet grins"where do I sign up?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:27 pm

"We'll have you all line up when they get here, and each team will take turns challenging someone from the other... as soon as they get here." Ryu looks over at Kitsune. "Hey, when are they showing up? I wanna get this started already!"

"I don't know professor, maybe they knew that I could handle all of you on my own!" She smiles, then looks over at Jet. "Hiii Jet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:28 pm

"Hey Kitsune
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:30 pm

"Kitsune!" Kasai says running and hugging her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:31 pm

"I am going to challenge Helmut"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:34 pm

Kitsune hugs her back. "Hey Kasai! Ooh, we should fight in the skirmish! I would wanna fight Jet too, but I'm worried that I'll hurt him." She giggles.

"Jet? Are you sure? I heard he handed it to you pretty good on his first day here. But I love your enthusiasm, so go for it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:36 pm

"He got a lucky shot and Kitsune you sure could hurt me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:37 pm

Yomi, who was trying to keep up with Kitsune, arrives.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:42 pm

"Yomi sweety!" Mister Vallhen runs up to his daughter and hugs her. "Be careful in the skirmish today sweety, I wouldn't want you to get hurt so early in the school year."

"Oh sweety," She struts over to Jet and places a hand on his chest. "I know I could." Kitsune presses her forehead against his, then pushes him away gently, knocking him over if he was at all distracted by her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:44 pm

Jet acts like he is going to fall and somehow disappears and reappears in a tree sitting like a dog"ahahahhh no pushing down a friendly person"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:12 am

Yomi looks annoyed and is trying to get out of her dads hug.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:17 am

He lets go and then calls the class in to order. "Alright everyone! Get in a line! Dralin's class is starting to show up, so get yourselves psyched out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 6:31 am

Jet gets in a line and so does Hikari
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 7:56 am

Daniel and Dustan appear a few minutes later and then Dralin show's up. He goes over to his class and asks, "You guys ready for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 8:06 am

Lexi and Alexx hi-five each other while Bri and Yomi smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 8:10 am

Dustan already has his arms turned into sticks and he looks pumped, not even listening to music. "Let's do this! Man...this is gonna be epic..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 10:55 am

Helmut goes to one of the ends of his classes line.

Kitsune runs over to the line and takes her staff out of her pocket, making it full size.

I got up and followed Hikari in to the line, heading somewhere towards the middle. At least if I was in the middle, I knew I wouldn't be first.

"Alright Dralin, I believe as the challengers, your class gets first pick." Ryu pulls out a whistle and puts it around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:05 am

Dralin says, "I'd rather have it so each of our classes talk amongst themselves and then send out a fighter for each. That would make it random and even more exciting." He has a smile on his face and Dustan nods his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:07 am

"Alright! You heard Mister Akagi! Decide yourselves who of your team should fight, then come up to your teacher!" Mister Vallhen looks over to Dralin. "Did we explain rules?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:12 am

"I do not think we have. I will let you take care of that though Mister Vallhen."

Daniel and Dustan are already talking with the rest of the class, figuring out who's going first.

OOC: So...who wants to go first for the awesome team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:15 am

Oh course Lexi would want to go first. I chance to beat someone up? Yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:17 am

Dustan says, "Alright...All who wanna go first, raise their hand." Neither Daniel nor Dustan raise their hand.

Over in Mister Vallhen's class, Ikaru says, "Alright...If it's alright with you guys, I really wanna go first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:17 am

Jet raises his hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Lesson One - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson One
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next