Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party in the desert (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:27 pm

ren looked at her then handed her the paper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:28 pm

mei examined the map and looked at the witch. " okay, we will clean your castle for you. But, is there anyway we could have something to eat and drink first?" Meis wavelengths showed she was serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:29 pm

ren glared at mei ' im not doing it "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:32 pm

Mei gave ren a look that she hoped would convince ren to trust her. She needed everyone to clean the castle. If she couldnt get everyone to help, then she had a feeling aeros would end up using his plan b. " Ren, please?" was all she could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:34 pm

ren cought the look and huffed "okay fine ( okay guys i am heading off to urgent care ill be back soin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:35 pm

( ok, i hope everything is alright)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:40 pm

yeah im just sick )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 1:43 pm

( I hope you feel better soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 2:02 pm

back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 5:39 pm

((Yay!))

Niche: I whimper and look down. Cleaning?! NOT AGAIN! I WOULD NOT BE A MAID AGAIN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 7:22 pm

Mei could tell niche was no where near excited by the idea of cleaning but smiled at her reassuringly. She finally had a plan, and she hoped it would work. "This is a mighty big castle you have" she said to the witch. She let her wavelengths show excitement as she looked at the map to figure out where to start cleaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 7:28 pm

Niche: I shudder. I hated cleaning. And this was almost exactly like the situation that had MADE me hate cleaning.

((Lol, Niche and Kataro got kidnapped by a witch once and Niche was forced to clean in a maid outfit.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 7:37 pm

ren stayed close to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 8:50 pm

Aeros surpressed a roll of his eyes as he heard the news that they around be cleaning. Still no one came up with a way to stop her so they had to so what she said for the time being. The meister got up and took his place beside his weapon. "So... where do we start?" He wasnt exactly eager, but he wanted to test how long the witch would keep them here. It was a way to test her level of insanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 9:01 pm

Mei couldnt help but smile, her wavelengths radiating excitement, as she stared at the map. " Im not sure yet." she said when aeros asked where they would begin. She didnt really care for cleaning, in fact she found it boring, but having the map of the castle made her think that 'cleaning' could be a good thing for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 2:24 pm

grawr)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:48 am

((So... I have to say this thread is on it's death bed...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:22 am

lol right )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:33 am

((I have to say I'm sad..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:37 am

lol erup just needs to come and post :) then we would be good )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:44 am

((YES. ERUP YOU ARE KILLING THIS RP.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party in the desert (open to all)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16