Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:59 pm

Jake shrugs, "Well if you are up for it, we can try." He says, ready to transform as soon as she says so. "So, you up for it?" He says, smirking at Bri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:05 pm

Ujiami leans against the wall and looks to Kasai. "So, why do you trust me? No one else seems to. What makes you think otherwise...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:08 pm

"I don't know really. I just feel like I can trust you." She says shrugging.

Bri smiled. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:11 pm

As soon as she finishes speaking Jake would transform into his weapon, "Alright..." he says, hoping this works...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:15 pm

He raises an eyebrow again and says, "You do know who I am, right? The guy that supposedly led an attack on the city?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:19 pm

Kasai nods. "I know that perfectly well."

Bri prepared for the worst. She held out her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:33 pm

Jake grabs her hand firmly and transforms, the handle of him resting in her hand. "Well then... heh.... that worked out rather well." He says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:46 am

Ujiami blinks and he walks forward, his eyes a bit...purple. He goes to put his hand under her chin to tilt her head up as if inspecting her.

Last edited by Pikanix on August 25th 2013, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 6:26 pm

"Uh...Ujiami? What are you doing?" Kasai said nervously.

"Uh, yeah. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to..." She states then shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 6:29 pm

"Yeah... so should I like, transform back or something?" Jake asks, not completely sure what he is supposed to do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 7:41 pm

Ujiami blinks again and his eyes turn back to normal as he takes his hand back and steps away. "I...I don't know..." He shakes his head and looks at her, his cheeks slightly red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:08 pm

Is he...blushing? Could he possibly...like me? Kasai thought. "Uh, ok..."

Bri shrugs. "I guess, I mean, sure, doesn't really matter to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:12 pm

Jake transforms back into his normal self and flashes her a small smirk. "Well, I guess you found a weapon. What do you say you and me go get something to eat and learn a bit about each other if we are going to work together?" He offers with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:17 pm

"I'm not blushing!" He blurts out, and his eyes get wide which only makes him blush more. He turns around and gets another drink from the secret cooler he made and begins to drink it nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:22 pm

Kasai giggles. Yep...he defiantly likes me... "Aww...it's ok. No need to hide it." She said and pats his head playfully while smiling.

This question took Bri a bit by surprise, though it shouldn't have. "Sure!" She said giving her traditional smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:30 pm

"Alright, great." He says and tries to lead her towards the main streets, he would wonder around for a bit before looking at her and sighing. "Alright.... I have no idea where to go, do you know any half-decent places?" He asks, feeling a little defeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:35 pm

He takes another sip, and he hears her say something but doesn't see her lips move. When she actually talks and pats him on the head he backs away, and his back meets the wall. "Your lips didn't move when you said that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:39 pm

Kasai gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about?" Lexi is the only one I know that can read minds so...what is he talking about...

Bri thought for a minute "Well I know there is the burger joint. And I think they just opened up a roller skating rink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:50 pm

"Alright, how about you lead?" He asks with a small shrug. Then as they walk he glances at her, "So, you never did tell me your name... or maybe you just really like it when I call you cute girl?" He says the last part a little teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:16 pm

His eyes got even more wide, and it didn't even register with him that she left out the Deathstaurant which is the best place to eat ever. "You...you did it again...I swear, I must be going insane..." He closed his eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Uh, are you ok? Do you have a fever or something?" She asked as she placed a hand on his forehead.

Bri blushed a little. "My name is Brianna. I go by Bri."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:25 pm

"Good to meet you then Bri." He says and looks down at her, smiling in response to her blushing. "So....how far is the burger place?" He asks her as he glances around the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:31 pm

As she touches his forehead, she can feel a small...tingling feeling, like electricity. "Yeah...I'm fine..." He replies, not bothering to move her hand away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:38 pm

Kasai notices the tingling and draws back. "Oh, ok then."

"Not to much farther." She said as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2