Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of empathy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A meeting of empathy Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 8:18 pm

"Here, they're your favorites, I remember." the woman spoke in a quiet and low tone, kneeling down to the tombstone and place the bouquet of sunflowers with them. "What was it you said about them, again.." she tried to remember as her finger lightly traced over the bright yellow petals, which contrasted and stood out greatly thanks to the cloudy sky above the gloomy cemetery.  "Ah, that's right," she hummed, "You said their center takes up most of it. Like a person, that's what makes it really pretty; their center. And the bright petals are so pretty because it comes out from the inside. Right?" Zandra said in a voice barely above the level of a whisper.

Her lids were drooped half-way over her green eyes full of sorrow, guilt, and regret. "Why did you do it?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"ZANDRA!" he yelled as he stood in front of her to take the blast.

"Why didn't you just let me die?"

"VASH!" she screamed in agony, holding his lifeless body in his arms.

"I'm so sorry." she whispered, breaths quaking and eyes beginning to well up with tears. She shut them tightly, willing them away. Her hands clenched tightly, and she sniffed, shaking her head and holding her face in her hands. "It's okay to cry," he'd say.

Zandra sniffed again, her tears only on the brim of her lashes. She frowned her red lips, her thumb running over the engraved V on the tombstone of Vash, her fallen partner whom had died about a year before. She allowed her head to go limp, facing downward as her fingers dragged along the concrete and fall onto one of the sunflowers. Her other hand dug into the packet of her hoodie, fingers entangled with a certain red ribbon. "I'm sorry."

Last edited by Zandra Asami on September 3rd 2013, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 8:32 pm

Luna was walking around, thinking to herself. She didn't have a Meister, never did, she was shy and obedient, that is why she was always bullied. "I wish someone liked me" she said softly to herself and started crying. The day she found out she was a weapon was the day her entire family was killed, she was a black Katana, her parents had hidden her that day.

She went to her parents grave and put black roses on them, then sighed, Lord Death wwas the one who had found her and taken care of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 8:44 pm

Zandra frowned as she was leaning the side of her head against the tombstone, twirling a sunflower between her index finger and thumb. They really did look so sunny. She held it up to the gloomy clouds, smiling fondly as it could easily look like a sun for them, except without a face.

She looked to the next tombstone, seeing someone place black roses on the floor for them. Her brow raised, and she looked to the other girl whom wore the same frown Zandra was wearing. She stood, taking the sunflower with her and walking over to the next grave, setting down the bright flower on top of the dark roses. "A lot happier looking now, isn't it?" she hummed lightly, not yet glancing to Luna and simply staring to the sunflower. "It's so bright. As if telling you to look at a brighter future." she commented, kneeling down to the other bouquet. "Next time get red. Sure, black means death but red means love. Look forward, and don't stay stuck in the past." she advised.

"Who are they?" she asked, finally looking to Luna with a light smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 8:50 pm

"My parents...and they prefered black..." She sighed and got up "We are all Goths...now please just leave me alone..." She sighed, crying and cutting herself. All she wanted were her parents back, she continued to cry then hugged her knees tightly to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:01 pm

(Whoa whoa, easy on the cutting part a bit, like so casual and stuff.... ^^" It's counted as a trigger)

"I see.." she frowned slightly then lookd to the names engraved on the tombstone. "Your last name is Eclipse, huh?" she hummed, then looked to the other female with her request to sigh and allow her be, until she realized what she was doing. "H-Hey, stop that crap!" Zandra hissed and slapped her hand away from the other, glaring down to her. "Just because your parents are dead does not mean you should do stuff like that! What would they say, hm?" she frowned down at her as she sobbed, holding herself.
The human sat next to her, holding her knees and letting her chin rest on top. "My parents died too." she commented, "Nothing was left of their bodies. And that guy over there," she jerked her head to the next grave over, "My partner. It's hard to believe they're gone even to this day, but..." she sighed, trailing off in her own thoughs and sitting in silence for the moment. Why was she even talking to this girl? It's obvious she didn't want her there. She looked to her wrists. "We should get that patched up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:05 pm

(?)

"Let them bleed...and my parents were cutters too" She sighed "I have to go..." She ran of quickly, scared and crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:18 pm

(You know, triggers. As in someone could feel offended ^^")

Zandra scoffed, "Hey, wait a sec-!" she tried to call, before the girl ran away in tears. Feeling partially responsible, Zandra cursed under her breath and ran after the other as fast as she possibly can to catch up. "Hey, wait!" she called again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:25 pm

(Oh)

She got to a shack and went inside, she curled up on some hay, crying. Why did it hurt so much? She asked herself as she cried some more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:33 pm

Zandra grit her teeth and traced her eyes about, her hues catching the site of a creaking door of a shack. The girl rubbed the back of her head, walking inside quietly.

As she entered, the first thing she heard was the familiar sobs of a girl. She walked towards the patch of hay, glancing over and plopping next to her, silent for the mooment and simply ripping fabric off her tank top, which was fine because she had plenty more. "Let me see." Zandra moreso ordered than asked, taking Luna's arms and wrapping her wrists by the white fabric, the blood staining through, but keeping it from spilling as much out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:41 pm

Luna ripped the cloth off "LEAVE ME ALONE" She was more upset and cut herself

(Sorry but my characters cut a lot)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:53 pm

Zandra raised a brow at the other and frowned in disappointment. She sighed, flexing her fingers outward then inward before bringing back her hand and slapping it across Luna's face rather harshly. "Get a grip." she said sternly and in a cold manner, gripping on the collar of the other's shirt. "You don't get it, do you? They're not coming back. Nothing you can do or say will bring them back, end of story. All you can do now is go on ahead, even if it hurts. Get it together." she hissed, glaring to the other before frowning softly and letting loose on her shirt. "You cut because you feel like that's the only pain you're able to control, right?" she hummed, looking to her wrists. "You'll end up killing yourself, though. You got to stop that, do you hear me? I may not know you, and you may not know me, but you gotta get a grip. I know my parents would be proud of me, even if they did cut." she huffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:59 pm

Luna glared at the other girl "I CUT BECAUSE I WANT TO" She walked away and snarled "I KNOW THEY AREN'T COMING BACK...JUST EAVE ME ALONE" She was sick of it, she didn't care if she died or not, she just wanted everyone to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:12 pm

Zandra felt the smallest smirk come off her lips as she sat back. "Alright. If that's the kind of weakling you are." she hissed looking up. "This is why I no long attempt to make friends. Because they go off and die. It's becoming so predictable." she muttered. "You're an idiot. You're so blinded by grief, you don't see what's in front of you, do you? Here I am, as a person who can empathize what you're going through someone who can be there for you, and instead you walk away from that." she sighed, sitting up to get on her feet. "If you really want to be alone forever then fine. You won't see me stopping you. I'm not going to run after you like some child." she said in a straight tone, walking past her with hands shoved in the hood of her pockets. "Times like this I wish I were a weapon than a Meister. I can fight my own battles and kill Kishin on my own, and I wouldn't need people." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:16 pm

The next day Luna was at school. She was tired of people picking on her, tired of being alone, but what else could she do? She did it all purposefully so nobody would leave her. She did it because she always hurt when her friends bullied her, she wondered if he'd ever see that Meister again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:25 pm

Zandra sighed as she was walking out of a class, scratching the side of her head. She couldn't stop thinking about that girl, yesterday. She could have died for all she had known, and would it be her fault? Maybe.

Shaking her head at herself, she clenched her eyes closed tightly to rid of the stupid girl from her head, only to run into that smae person and spilling all of her books and papers from her arms to the floor. "Shit, sorry." she muttered and bent down, picking up the papers as well as her own, seeing one labeled with the name "Luna Eclipse."

Eclipse?

Zandra paused, slowly looking up to see the familiar face. "Oh." She cleared her throat awkwardly, handing the papers to Luna. "Um, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday... Luna. I was a bit harsh now that I think about it. It's good to see you alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:31 pm

Luna kept quiet and took her things "Um..." Is all she managed, she felt awkward. Suddenly an announcement came on the intercom "Luna and Zandra, come to the Death room at once"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:50 pm

Zandra furrowed her brows and glanced up at the announcement ordered. She gulped dryly, scratching her nose. "Ah..." she murmured and said nothing more, proceeding to Death's room. She didn't remember getting in trouble earlier. Had they known about last night? Great...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:58 pm

Luna went to Death's room and sighed "Yes Lord Death?" She said softly

"Come in, come in, I have exciting news"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 12:01 am

Zandra blinked as she walked in, glancing up to Death himself. "Ah, yes, Lord Death, what is it?" She asked curiously as she blinked, feeling a lot more at ease with the 'Exciting' news rather than him knowing about what she was worried over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 12:32 am

"Luna, you are an amazing Katana, but every weapon needs its meister..." Lord Death said

Luna groaned and looked at Zandra "Looks like I am going to be your new partner"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:33 am

Ooc: BOOM! Mod powers! Anywho, only an admin can play one of the characters from the series. But I am going to allow it to slide just this once! Cause I'm your buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 9:42 pm

(Whoops! xD Sorry we'll remember now)

Zandra blinked at Lord Death's words before looking to her, then back at him. "And every Meister needs a weapon, but..." she muttered, then scoffed at Luna's sigh. "Hey, you should be happy if you're with me. I know my way around a sword, lucky for you." she huffed, glancing to the side before bowing her head once to Lord Death. "Thank you, sir."

As they exited Lord Death's room, Zandra stopped in her path and hissed to Luna, "Listen here, if we're going to be partners, that means no more doing that stupid stuff to yourself, got that? I don't need too have someone killing themselves over something like that."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 10:07 pm

Ooc: nice save. I'm glad at least some of the newbies know how to roleplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 10:15 pm

(Thank you very much~! c: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 11:22 pm

(Sorry)

Luna snarled "You are only my meister during battle I do whatever I want to myself" She glared at Zandra "Back off Princess, I don't need you or anyone else" Luna left, annoyed. It was her body and nobody else's meaning she could do whatever she wanted to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of empathy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next