Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of empathy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A meeting of empathy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 11:30 pm

Zandra glared to the other harshly,letting her hands clench tightly in order to keep cool. "Don't come crawling to me when you're on life support." She muttered, annoyed as well. She turned on her heel, walking to class in the opposite direction.

She couldn't remember anyone who had a bad relationship with their partner, really. As far as she had seen, they could relate and support one another. Why? Perhaps it was just the fact it would make it easier to make a Soul link with another. Or was it the key thing? If so, that would be a problem...

Whatever. Weapons need Meister to be used in battle, and Meisters need weapons to use in battle. Their mission is to collect 99 souls and 1 witch. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 11:38 pm

Luna skipped class and went to the shack, she curled up and sighed. She hated Zandra, Zandra wouldn't leave her alone...She knew Zandra probably hated her as well but didnt know what to do. All Luna wanted was for someone to talk to her and ask if she was ok, not boss her around and slap her. She didn't know what to do anymore and started thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 11:45 pm

Zandra sighed as she was walking past the shack, unknown Luna was there currently, to proceed to the cemetery once more like the day before, a fresh bouquet of sunflowers in one arm and the other holding red and black roses. Returning to the same graves as before, she put the sunflowers on top of her old partner, Vash's grave, and the other on the grave next to it, which were Luna's parents.

"You'd probably prefer all black but you needed some color." she said simply before sitting between the two graves and looking up with a frown, before glancing to her partner's tombstone. "I'd prefer you over everyone in that stupid school." she murmured. "People are stupid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 12:14 am

Luna sighed, she was wondering how much her partner hated her and bit her lip. Nobody had ever tried helping her before except her parents she didn't even WANT to be a weapon or a death scythe, all she wanted were her parents. She knew Zandra prefered her other partner over everyone else and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:43 am

Naga steps from the shadows in the corner of the shack with his usual expression of cold arrogance. "This is my shed girl." He says in a menacing tone "go back into the public area if you wish to pay your respects. I have work to do." He says reaching for a rusty shovel on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 3:24 pm

Luna snarled "My family has owned this shed for years..." She showed her name arved on the wall "This is the Elipse residene"

(Um...that was really supposed to be her home)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 4:35 pm

Ooc: didn't you say the shed was in the graveyard? Cause naga is the gravekeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 5:00 pm

(No, That was someone different...the shed is somewhere else)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:06 pm

Ooc: welllllll....don't suppose we can disregard that post then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:45 pm

You messed me up, I WILL EAT YOU)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:54 pm

Ooc: I'm not even red!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:02 pm

(I'll just walk in and save the day then :L)

Pulling up the hood of her hood over her head to barely reach just above the bridge of her nose, Zandra stood again and walked quietly towards the exit of the cemetery, as if not wanting to disturb the peacefully resting souls by another word from her lips or footsteps that would step too loudly on the dirt, and return to her even more quiet home.

However on her way there, she had heard commotion coming from a certain shack herself and her new partner had a small fight in the day before. She paused, hoping she wouldn't need to go in there and settle things, but sighed when luck just wasn't on her side, Luna's voice emitting a disturbed and irritating tone from within. Lowering her hood again, she entered the shack and cleared her throat.

"Ah, there you are, Luna." Zandra hummed in a seemingly polite and cheery tone. "I've been looking everywhere for ya, silly! We should head back home now." she chirped, then looked towards Naga with a raised brow but grinning nonetheless. "Is there a problem?"

Stupid girl, she though to herself, living on property does not make things yours, no matter the years. There's paperwork too, not just having your name on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:28 pm

Luna glared at Zandra and showed her a will, stating her families property, the shack, was now hers. "THIS IS MY HOME...JUST LEAVE ME ALONE...AND I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF ME..." She left in tears and sighed "Nobody likes me...I already know that..." Sh went to a cave and carved into it with her knife, then cut her finger with it and scribed her name on the wall. "I shouldn't even BE her partner...she deserves a better one..." She sighed "Why did it have to happen...why..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:37 pm

Ooc: so here is my solution to the property thing. Cause I'm still confused. He parents passed away and the shack and its surrounding lands were donated to the cemetary, when she came back the shack was returned to her possession. Will that work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:42 pm

Her smile immediately faded, eyes narrowing to the erupting teen. "Having your name on something doesn't make it yours. There's paperwork, too, kid." she said rather bluntly, speaking aloud what she was thinking just now. "What I'm thinking of you is that you're being an immature little-!" Zandra started barking, only for her weapon to exit her presence, leaving Zandra to grit her teeth. "Stupid girl, I try to help her and this is what I get." she huffed under her breath, glaring to the doors, then looked to Naga. "Sorry for that. We're sorta new to each other too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:43 pm

(I'll just wait until this is sorted out cus I'm sorta lost now too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:01 pm

(Her parents owned it and nobody else, I wanted to keep it that way)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 10:23 pm

Ooc: I know, I'm just trying to figure out how in the heck naga is there claiming it's his, cause I had the rug pulled out from under me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:02 pm

(Okay, no hard feelings against you at all Marcey but
-I have no clue where this RP is going
-I can't handle the constant triggers and
-I don't even know if our characters will get along at this point
So, if I think it would be a lot easier if Zandra and Luna not partner up... I hope you understand. Sorry for this... ^^" I hope you're not offended)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:15 pm

(They were going to get along soon and sorry for the triggers, she is slowly learning)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of empathy   A meeting of empathy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of empathy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2