Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:52 am

"Cursing, shouting, unclean pronounciation, so many wrongs, just try to think like me if you even can, you described me somewhat, only, in exag-o-ra-tio-..n ((and i know that's not how you spell it.)) and bad words, you try and be me, i'll try and be you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:54 am

"That's a f***ing lie but fine." Alex begins to think like Avi, how everyone's intelligence is inferior to his still trying to pick up the Desert Eagle. The voice that speaks to him still sickens him, but he had no other choice concerning how snooty Avi was being. Other than that, Alex tried one last time to pick up the gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:02 am

After a few tries, the gunl ifted, Avi was also thinknig like Alex, as much as he currently knew him, "Here you go, now shoot me." He said that, as he wasl ifted into the air and held for the first time, as a weapon, it was a new expirience for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:07 am

Alex held the gun up high, finally relieved that he was able to hold it. He had his finger pressing the trigger, a blast of the soul wavelength bursted through the air. "Nice..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:15 am

As a bullet shot out of Avi, it felt kind of strange, first time he was in full weapon form, but it was cool, he turned back to a human "As much as i don't.... like you... very... much, i agree to be your..Partner." He said, trying to construct the sentence with no help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:16 am

"Sweet..... So, now what?" Alex was confused as to what came next, he had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:18 am

"I'll meet you again in Shibusen." Avi said as he started walking away, and he finished his chooclate bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:20 am

"Shibusen? Where is that?" He asked, before Avi walked off. One thing Alex was bad at was his sense of navigation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:22 am

"So intellectually inferior..." Avi facepalmed as he stopped walking "The big building on the top of the city, yuo can't really miss it..." Avi said, as he kept walking away, throwing the candy's wrapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:23 am

"Oh......." Alex felt like an idiot as a sweat drop on the side of his head would explain it. He now began to reconsider attending the academy within the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2