Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:07 pm

Marcey woke up the next day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:19 pm

Estoc was asleep, head down on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:37 pm

Marceline went to the graveyard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:46 pm

Estoc slept for a while, missing breakfast and lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:54 pm

Marcey remained in the cenetery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:59 pm

Estoc woke up and rubbed her eyes. She slowly made her way to the bathroom. She sat in the tub and started running the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:09 pm

Marceline began crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:09 am

She sat down in the tub, waiting for Marcey to come back at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 4:01 pm

She retured about midnight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 4:36 pm

Estoc eventually dozed off in the tub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 5:55 pm

Marceline returned and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:05 pm

Estoc snored loudly in the tub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:10 pm

Marcey sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:25 pm

Estoc still snored in the bathtub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:28 pm

Marcey went to the bathroom and knockedd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:42 pm

Estoc blinked her eyes open.

Estoc: 5 more minutes. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:56 pm

"OK..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:23 pm

Estoc: Okay, thank's Marcey.*snoring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:32 pm

She sighed and left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:19 pm

Estoc was only a couple of minutes into sleep when she started swallowing some water. She sat up, coughing the water back up. She got out and started to dry off and put on the clothes she wore the day before.

Estoc: Okay Marcey, I'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:26 pm

Marcey was in her room, thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:28 pm

Estoc walked into Marcey's room.

Estoc: Your turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:34 pm

Marcey was till thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:37 pm

Estoc walked over and sat next to her.

Estoc: Need to talk about anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:56 pm

She sighed and shook her head no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next