Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:57 pm

"No" Marceline said softly "I am becoming too dangerous to be around..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:08 pm

Estoc sat down.

Estoc: Come on, you have to be my partner. Do you know how hard it is to find a partner when you don't wear any pants. I finally find someone who cares about me enough to live on the street. I don't care if may become to angry and try to kill me. I can defend myself, I have in the past. Besides, you said you would help me find my brother.

She stood up and held her hand out.

Estoc: So let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:10 pm

"No, and not even the best weapons can fight me...I should know, my Daddy was one and so was my sis...They were the best Weapons in the world"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:23 pm

Estoc: No, not dealing with, I haven't have breakfast yet, and you have not had anything yesterday. Now let's go before I eat you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:27 pm

"I'm not going with you...I don't need to eat" She said and curled up closer to the corner of the alley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:30 pm

Estoc: Fine, wait here.

Estoc quickly ran over to a bakery and ordered some doughnuts. She then raced back to Marcey and handed her one.

Estoc: Here you go.

She then sat down next to her and took a bit from her doughnut.

Estoc: So, what do you like to do then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:33 pm

Marceline pushed the doughnut away "Be alone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:42 pm

Estoc: Okay, well that was optimistic. Don't worry about it, I am pretty fast.

She handed the pastry to Marcey.

Estoc: You know you want it. It's calling to you. "Eat me Marcey, eat me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:19 pm

Marcey raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:35 pm

Estoc: Wow, you can smile. Come on, we should go decorate your room partner. Or get you more clothes, I am not doing your laundry everyday so you have a clean set of clothes to wear on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:44 pm

She rolled her eyes "Fine...BUT FOR GOD'S SAKES MY NAME IS NOT PARTNER" She sighed "And I do the decorating and shopping"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:45 pm

Estoc: Okay, and someone is not very appreciated about how the cowboys talked. alright, let's go Marcey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:48 pm

"I never did like cowboys...my brother made me play the horse all the tme" She sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:52 pm

Estoc: Are you sure it wasn't the jackass? Alright, we're here, go have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:57 pm

"I don't do fun" She said and walked into the Gothic store"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:01 pm

Estoc found a bench to sit on, waiting for Marcey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:04 pm

Marcey was in there for a while before she came out with a ton of stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:09 pm

Estoc: Well, my mom is going to be furious that so much money was spent this month. So, lunch, any suggestions?

She grabbed some of the bags and helped her carry them back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:11 pm

She smirked and put the stuff up in her room, then went into the kitchen and started grabbing stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:15 pm

She walked in the Kitchen and watched Marcey grab stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:16 pm

Marceline smirked as she got to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:17 pm

Estoc: So, what are you making, or is it a surprise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:18 pm

"Go sit somewhere"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:19 pm

Estoc: Okay.

She went over to the couch and laid down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:27 pm

Marceline blindfolded herself and cooked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next