Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:49 pm

Ugh. He was saying something that made her turn redder. She didn't want to think about groping him in return. Still that smirk definitely got to her. Was that flirting? Was that considered flirting? Her head was whistling with uncertainty and her heart hammered angrily in her chest. The reaction in her body was a nonsensical buzzing in her ears. Sorting the emotions was far more complex than she would have wanted. She stared for a minute, with her body looking like she was about to strike him, but she relaxed.

It was only Jake. It wasn't like he could do much more harm than he already did. "It's okay.. I guess." It was awkward standing there, looking like a girl. Her arms crossed over her chest as she tried to hide the defining factors. "You have to promise not to tell ANYONE though. You do and I will more than just flip you!" Her face was serious. This wasn't a threat, it was a promise. If he told people she was a girl, then that could be a problem. She already felt low for it, so she didn't need people adding onto it. Her sadness though, she tried to hide it. He didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:03 pm

He chuckles a little at her threat, knowing she probably could do whatever she wanted. "Alright, alright....why though? It's not like you are bad looking. Sure you are pretty strong, considering you walk around in a suit of armor but that's your choice and some guys like that." He says, giving her a small wink. 'Alright, probably best I listen to her and not tell anyone though. She could probably rip me in half with her feet...Eh, whatever, let's just hope she does not.' He thinks to himself, smirking as he does so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:41 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH! There was that flirting again. Amadi didn't know how to deal with the flirting. She opened her mouth as if she had a reaction, then shut it. This happened twice, before she just sort of submit to the fact she was wordless. Speechless and completely at a loss, she was silent while her brain shifted back into gear. "Some guys like that?" Was he insane? What kind of guy thought a girl who walked around pretending to be a man was attractive? What kind of man found someone- something like HER attractive? Was he just playing with her?

"So.. you don't think I'm weak?" She wasn't sure why she asked it. It was clear she'd shown her strength and prowess, but outside her armor- everything was gone. Amadi was just a normal girl with no way of knowing how to express how she felt or why she couldn't understand certain emotions. She didn't mean to stare so long, but she was more trying to read him. Why didn't he laugh at her? Why didn't he run? Why had he groped her boobs? It was all just- so much in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:48 pm

He raises an eyebrow at her suggesting he would think she is weak. 'Weak? You can probably lift two of me...' He thinks. "Why would I think you are weak? You walk around in a suit of armor which proves you are strong physically, and the fact you do so in these days proves you don't care too much about what others say or think about you. So in other words, I think you are strong rather then weak." He says with a small shrug. "Also, yes. Some guys like a woman who can stand up for herself rather then depending on others, though everyone could use another at times." He states, using the shower wall to stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:52 pm

"Well.." She looked taken a back from his response.  She felt just a bit silly to tell him that she believed that she was weaker for being born a woman.  NO it was more personal than that.  It hadn't really been her choice.  Sure it may have been a better one, still.  She felt naked.  People could see her emotions; her body language.  All of it was open for viewing.  Before her stood a soul whom didn't seem to care the slightest that she was a girl.  Well, not for THOSE reasons, anyways.  She was astounded that anyone could care so little about a person's gender.  Maybe she'd been going about it wrong?  Still.. she was weak.  She may not have cared about being in the armor.  However, it was more than just a shield to protect her from physical harm, but it boosted the metal around her own heart.

"I see.."  That was all she could say at first.  Everyone could use another?  A person to depend on?  Was that what they called friends?  She wasn't sure what she would do with friends.  Most of her life she'd struggled alone and yet, here before her, was a man willing to accept her deeper secret.  Her identity didn't need hidden and for once, Amadi wasn't crying when she was out of her armor.  "This doesn't excuse you spying on me."  She said coldly.  It wasn't that she didn't understand what he said, but she couldn't handle the emotions.  In fact she honestly couldn't mind the fact that he had seen her armor-less.  She was playing a bit, but he didn't know that.  Not yet, anyways.  Yes, she could be a cruel woman at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:05 pm

He raises an eyebrow at her response at first, then he realizes something.... he did kinda just intrude into her home. 'Okay... not good, apologize and she might not call the police or rip our hands off or something for touching her.' He thinks to himself. "Yeah.... er.... sorry about that." He says, blushing slightly. "On the plus side, I think getting flipped was worth all of it... though next time if I touch your chest just let me know and I'll stop, no need to flip me." He states with a small laugh. "Oh and now that you are not wearing your armor... He says and extends his hand for her to shake, "I'm pleased to meet you." He says as he grins at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:28 pm

She felt a mix of anger and flattery and she just wanted to SCRREEAAMM! Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath. What- was that feeling? Her chest felt tight as if she had run a long time. Well, technically she did. That wasn't what was bothering her, though. She couldn't place what it was, but it stirred like a whirlwind in her stomach and ruled all through her torso. She stared at him in silent awe. Well. He was definitely special. She couldn't help but smile even if she did feel a bit nervous. She would probably flip him if he DID try it again, but that wasn't going to be mentioned yet. She would just enjoy the moment with him. He was forgiven in her eyes and everything was made alright in her chaotic mind.

Without her armor... this was HER. She looked down at herself, as if it were something new to her. Was this really what she looked like? Pale blonde tresses, gentle skin.. This just didn't seem to be the same skin as a knight. She was used to shining white metal that protected the gentle flesh within. She was bare. Her eyes closed and then reopened. She was human. There was no way to disguise it. Not to him, not right now. She rose her brown eyes back to see his hand outstretched and waiting for hers..

Could she take it? Her heart was drumming a strange song as she reached and for the first time in years made contact with another person. Was that what flesh felt like against hers? She couldn't recall the last time anyone had touched her. "Yes. A pleasure to meet you Jake. I'm Amadi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:38 pm

Jake grins widely as she takes his hand, him holding her's in a firm grip. "Might I say Amadi, you have wonderful eyes." He says as he looks into her eyes, wondering what her reaction would be. Well, she certainly was an interesting person and he could tell it from how she acts and responds to everything. "So, mind if I hang out here with you for a bit then?" He asks, his grin fading into a hopeful smile. 'Well, she took my hand. That's a good sign, right?' He thinks in his mind as he waits for her response. "Oh, by the way. I'm a weapon in case you it matters to you... just figured it might be nice to know." He says with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:59 pm

"I-Uhh.. wh-a?" There went her brain. She couldn't function at all. His hands clapped around hers. Those eyes locked on hers and there were words, that she could hardly contain her brain from exploding.

"Well you'll have to wait outside because I'm going to shower." Her voice was stern and demanding, but her eyes were showing the gentle aspect that she wasn't going to murder him. Again she was amazed because someone wanted to spend time with her. He wanted to get to know her. She just- wasn't sure how to react to that. Unintentionally she avoided his eyes, because she knew she'd blush more if she did. Dammit all. She couldn't understand why her brain was burning with the confusion she felt. Did he have some sort of spell on her? She doubted it.

A weapon. Interesting. "I too, am a weapon. Most people dislike me though, as.. well. I'm rather hard to use in battle." The honest truth. Lances were difficult and hard to maneuver unless they practiced a lot with them. Not many had that kind of patience or raw ability to use it. She grabbed at her bandage and tugged a bit. "Now wait outside so I can cleanse myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:45 pm

He sighs, "Don't want me staying? I could join you." He states as he releases her hand, giving a small wink as he walks towards the door to the bathroom. As he opens it he glances back at her, "You know, me and my brother have used each other as weapons before. Maybe we should try it some time." He offers with a small shrug. "I'll be in the other room, let me know when you are done or want to chat or something." He says, stepping out and closing the door behind him. He would wander around her home until he found the couch and T.V. He flips on a random channel and sits, placing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes as he leans back in his spot. 'Well.... this could be interesting.' He thinks to himself as he waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:17 pm

As he left, she made it known she did not approve by whipping her towel at the door. This was of course counter-productive, because now she had to walk across the room and grab it. Why was her face so hot? "Idiot." The word fit the moment so well, but at the same time, she felt sort of relieved that he was staying. Shower with her? The nerve! Between waves of anger, she managed to get her shower accomplished and pulled on something to lounge in.

Today's outfit? She had a pair of cream cargo capris and a pastel green tank top. She didn't bother with shoes, because her feet kind of hurt. It was to be expected after walking around in metal shoes. Her blisters had blisters over her calluses. Though her feet looked girly, they were far from it.

There he was, on her couch and watching T.V. Amadi barely did that. In fact, this was probably the first time her T.V. had been on in probably three months. What was even on there anymore? She found herself flopping on the couch beside him with her hair dripping wet and brown eyes looking furrowed with interest. "What is on?" She had assumed the news, because no one watched any of that other stuff... right? Did people even watch the news either? Hell if she knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:27 pm

His eyes open in surprise when she flops down beside him, "Oh hey, what's on... hm..." He stops talking for a moment and actually pays attention to what was on for the first time since he sat down and of course.... it was a spanish shopping channel...why would it be anything else right? "Er.... some sort of story about someone who wanted something to cut onions without crying I guess...." He says with a small shrug. "Sorry, I was not paying to much attention. We can change it to whatever you want." He says and moves one hand towards the remote as he begins lowering the other to be around her, not really noticing that he was doing so. "Honestly, it's more of something to do then anything else. I don't really watch it for the shows." He states. 'Okay... let her talk if she wants to, stop forcing all of the subjects...' He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:13 pm

She frowned then pulled her legs up to the couch. "Perhaps we should just talk, instead?" She wasn't a fan of the television and it was fairly obvious. She would much rather run around the house than watch shows, so spending the time to talk was obviously the better decision between the two. She stared at him intently with her fierce stare. She wasn't mad at him, she was just not used to conversing without her mask. So, it looked as if she was glaring into his soul. Once she realized this, she tried to pull it back and stared at her lap. Alright now.. how did she talk to people again?

"So. Why did you do it?" She was curious as she referred to the first day they had met. Back then she wouldn't have guessed that they would end up being best friends like this. Wait- best friends? That was right.. Amadi had someone to consider a friend now. It made her ffeel.. she couldn't explain it. Happy. More than that. perhaps elated? "Not that I mind. I- just. No one really found the time to get to know the crazy person in the suit of armor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:57 pm

"Alright then." He says in response to her wanting to talk. 'Okay, maybe she just dislikes T.V.' He thinks to himself as he flips the T.V. off, setting the remote down. When she first asks him the question 'Why did you do it?' he looked at her confused, but when she explained he understood what she meant. "Okay first off.... you are not crazy, a bit strange at most but everyone is strange in a way. Second off, I found the person interesting so I tried to learn more about them. I think it turned out well, all things considered." He says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:05 pm

There he went with the sweet words once more.  Amadi didn't know what to take of him.  Her eyes locked on his and she was speechless.  So she wasn't crazy?  She wasn't normal either, but at least she wasn't crazy.  She had to laugh a bit.  What a relief!  It was good to know she wasn't absolutely insane.  Sometimes she had thought she was running in place.  Her feet were moving, but the scenery was the same every day and the play through was the exact same.  For the day when she was accepted and things began to change?  It was unbelievable.  Maybe she was dreaming?  

She couldn't be dreaming.  Dreams were never this pleasant for her.  With a nod, she made a noise of approval.  "Yes."  After a pause, she continued.  "I couldn't agree more, actually."  Then came a truth that she had never expected to admit to anyone.  "I'm very glad to have met you, Jake."  However what those words entailed, was that she had someone that she could lose; someone who knew the real her.  How could he see her as strong when she couldn't even chose her own path?  It just didn't make sense and somehow, she was okay with that.

"Are you hungry?"  She blurted out as if she had any idea how to cook.  Normally Amadi cooked on the campfire, since it was traditional, but using a stove wasn't so hard, was it?  Anyways, she wasn't sure if she could sit still beside Jake.  He made her feel.. giddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:21 pm

His smile grows a little when she says she is happy she met him, "Thank you Amadi, I'm glad I met you too." He says when she finishes speaking before trying to bring her into a hug. After holding her for a moment he releases her, flashing another small smile. "Yeah, I'm a little bit hungry. Do you want a hand making something if you are?" He asks. Honestly, he was not that great of a cook but he knew some basics. "Cooking is probably better then watching Spanish people trying to sell me onion choppers, but it's cool if you want to make something on your own." He says, some people like having space so he might as well offer it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:33 pm

A hug. She wasn't sure at first how to react. His arms were warm around her. Tight and close; she was held against his chest and she was frozen, but she didn't resist either. This was a new thing. The last time she had been embraced was by her parents. So to be hugged by Jake was.. well it wasn't just the hug, it was the fact that a boy was hugging her. He wasn't scared. Her cheeks were burning again. Steam seemed to whistle in her mind.. or something to that effect, because all she could hear was a buzz of the racing thoughts and emotions again. She couldn't honestly say she minded that much, though. She LIKED getting the hug from Jake, no matter HOW conflicted it had made her feel.

"Yes." That didn't quite answer anything, though. Yes to the cooking? Yes to the help? Yes to the cooking channel? She blinked once she had realized this and continued. "I mean, yes I would like a hand. It might be better that way. It's been a long time since I had company." Slowly the barriers were dropping. The knight's guard was down, but she hadn't even noticed as she moved to get off of the couch. She forgot how light she felt without the armor on. It felt almost as if she would be blown away. Wobbly legs accustomed to freedom once more, she offered her hand to help him up. It was likely he'd snooped enough to figure out where the kitchen was, but she couldn't help that old habits died hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 3:54 pm

'Yes...Hmm, sweet!' He thinks as she says she would like his help, quite pleased that he will not be sitting there and waiting in silence. He takes her hand, not that he really needed it but he might as well as accept her help. He stands with a small smile. "Thank you Amadi." He says before he gestures towards the kitchen, "Shall we?" He starts walking off towards it, having found it well he was looking for the T.V. "So, what do you think we should try and make?" He asks as they walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:56 pm

There was something different, indeed. This time someone reached to her and she hadn't noticed. Before she truly realized, her hand was captured by that of another's. Amadi was astounded. Her brown eyes watched carefully through the haze of what had been a lack of feeling. She DID feel. His hand pulled hers into the kitchen, which wasn't far or really needed, but it still was awing to her. How could she feel? Metal usually took the blow of every hit she ever was given. The pain had been absorbed, but so did any pleasure. She'd been living in a bubble for the last couple off years. Touching was so foreign again. Her hardened soul made it hard to get close and yet in a month, this man had been able to see more than most would ever hope in their lifetimes.

Human touch. Something that meant nothing, meant the world to her.

In the kitchen they were. She looked around as if it were foreign. Was this really where she usually cooked? For some reason it looked different to her today. Perhaps she was seeing life in a different light. "Hm.. Why don't we try to make pizza?" that was simple right? Dough, sauce and cheese. What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:13 pm

Jake gives a small nod, "Okay, pizza... I think we can handle pizza." He says and gives her hand a small squeeze, hard enough for her to notice but not hard enough for any pain to be caused before he lets go and looks around the kitchen. "Alright... let's get everything we need out first." He says. 'What do we need....what do we need.... hm... Dough, sauce and cheese. Yeah, that's it!' He thinks, grinning to himself as he starts looking around the kitchen for what they need. As they find things he would place whatever he finds on the counter until they have all of what they need. "Alright.... what do you want on it?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:48 pm

He was still holding her hand.. Her face lit up to the color of the sauce. Why was he still holding her hand?! Was he afraid she was going to run away? Her voice cleared in her throat, but she had nothing of words to say at first. she didn't want to mention his hand, it felt nice holding hers. In some ways, it was actually comforting to her. She had to be such a strange person. Either way, they needed to start the pizza, which meant they'd probably need both hands. Damn. Well it was too late. He let go and started looking around the kitchen. Her face sported a frown, but she covered her disappointment well.

Amadi stared at him a moment in silence. "There's more to go on it?" Oh dear. Clearly she hadn't had pizza in a long time. Was there honestly more to pizza than just that? She was staring a bit blankly, but then laughed a bit. "Uhm... why don't we just make cheese pizza first. Anything more might end us with a call to the fire department." How was it that she was so calm? Such ease with communicating... when had she regained that composure? Her eyes closed as she smiled at him. It took only a month and she was smiling.. genuinely smiling outside her armor.

"Alright. I shall roll the dough." Her hands grabbed it and began to get to work with her hands. It felt good, whatever the feeling was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:30 pm

He chuckles when she mentions them and the possibility of needing a fire department.  Alright... this was not so bad, she was actually pretty fun to hang out with. Well she works on the dough he starts to shred some cheese of different types, paying surprisingly little attention to what he was doing. "I doubt we are that bad of cooks but let's keep the phone handy anyway." He says with a smirk and then curses when he is so focused looking at her and slices a bit of his skin, quickly moving the wound away from the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:49 pm

Amadi smiled at him. He seemed pretty happy that they were enjoying the day together and she couldn't blame him. Jake was pretty easy to get along with. She finished rolling the dough in time to see him nick his finger. Alarmed at first, she couldn't get a good glimpse, because he had backed it away. A wise decision, because they didn't want bloody cheese. Very unhygienic.

As she placed her rolling pin aside, she leaned in towards him to see the cut. "Here." She reached out and grabbed his hand, but lightly as she wasn't about to harm him. Upon examination, she saw some o the skin sliced, but nothing life-threatening. That was good at least.

She turned on the sink and placed his finger under the water. "Wash your hands real quick so you don't get infected." The chances were slim of that happening, but she wasn't about to take those chances. Her hands made quick work of finding a band-aid which she tore open and held out to him. "After that we can pat it dry and put this on." Yes it had flowers on it. A very girly band-aid, but Amadi hadn't really taken notice. She was simply ready to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:06 pm

He blushes slightly at her reaction, surprised she was being so protective of him but listens, washing his finger under the water for a moment before doing as she said ad patting it dry and putting on the band-aid, chuckling a little at the flowers on it. [color=red] "How very tough I feel, a flower band-aid." He says with a smirk before holding up his finger. "Don't suppose you wanna kiss me better?" He asks with a larger smirk then before and a wink, clearly meaning to say 'me' rather then the 'it' most people would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 4:27 pm

Yes.  He should have felt tough with that band-aid!  It was-  wait flower-patterned?!  Oh the humanity.  Her eyes fell upon the man before her, where she proceeded to blush fervently.  "I- er.."  Well that was eloquent, wasn't it?  She wasn't sure how to respond to his words.  He even teased her about maybe a kiss.  A kiss?  Her eyes were upon him as if looking through a haze.  Brown eyes sort of locked upon the form of the handsome man before her.  Maybe she could.....  Just a little...  

She leaned in.  It seemed as if she was going to kiss him.  His lips.. what did they taste like?  She wondered and slowly she was sucked in, but that was his plan.  She wasn't about to give into what he wanted.. right?  Instead she at last minute moved her head to press on his finger.  She was burning though.  Most of her wish she had kissed him elsewhere, but she wasn't about to give him that pleasure.  Not yet, anyways.

"Alright.. uhm ba-ck to the pizza."  Her shield was falling and piece by piece the mask was tumbling away.  Disguising her emotions was difficult and she couldn't stop blushing!  How frustrating! She looked like a fool.  Then again, that could have been a perspective thing.  In actuality she just looked like a shy girl.  She spread the sauce and sprinkled cheese on top, then put the masterpiece(?) in the oven.  And then there was some quiet.  OH GOD NOW WHAT COULD THEY DO?!  She panicked a bit internally because with Jake around, she wasn't sure what to talk about.  Her brain wasn't working in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next