Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:25 pm

He blushes slightly for a moment when she leans in, 'Is she going to...?' he thinks for a moment before she suddenly kisses his finger. He quickly covers up any confusion from her action with a grin, "Alright then." He says when she suggests going back to the pizza. After she finishes up what they need to do and they start waiting he leans on the counter and smiles at her. 'Hm.... what to say.' He thinks for a moment before speaking. "So, we are still keeping up wth our runs right? Also, don't expect me to let you win just because you are cute." He says, crossing his arms even though he still smiles. "Besides, what fun would that be?" He asks with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:26 pm

Ahhhh! stop that! Her brain screamed at him, but she was paralyzed in place. What was with this man. Was he secretly a witch?! Well.. that was improbably as he had said he was a weapon. STILL! There was something he had to be doing that was obviously disorienting her. She couldn't let him know. She refused to look like a fool in front of him. In result, she looked tense and obviously frustrated. She wasn't mad at him, but she was obviously unsure how to proceed with this man.

"I wouldn't expect you to." Finally words returned. "If you let me win, I'd never forgive you." Her tongue peaked from her lips to show she was both serious and joking. She hesitantly moved and for once hugged him. She wasn't sure why she had done it, but it certainly felt nice enough. "Ermm.. so.. while we wait... what do we do?" Her brain wasn't working so any ideas from her was far from likely. She wasn't about to just stand and stare at him. That wasn't going to help either of them in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:38 pm

He seems surprised when she hugs him, tensing up slightly but then relaxes and wraps arm around her waist and the other around her back as he tries to pull her close to him.'Hm.... a hug. She's relaxing more I guess, which is good.' He thinks as he hugs her. Smiling he says, "Well, we could keep hugging if you want. We can also go and chat or watch T.V. or something." He says with a small shrug, still holding her close to him as he looks down at her. "Which would you like?" He asks, still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 9:31 pm

He was- holding her? She was surprised, pleasantly so. Actually WHY she was surprised was kind of stumping to her. Did she expect after all the comments he had made that he'd run away screaming- well actually she kind of did, but that was besides the point.

"Well, I doubt either of us want to watch the Spanish woman selling onion choppers again. Perhaps we can try and converse?" But what was there to talk about? She was content just being held. Like someone cared. Her arms pulled him tighter to him. She didn't want to let go. She had said she wanted to talk, but DAMMIT! Why couldn't she think of the words anymore? "So...." Well that was a really in depth conversation. What did people normally talk about? Her brain was squeezing potential thoughts out, but none of them were worth while. Was she really so brain dead?

"You said you are a weapon, as well. You have no meister?" Her head tilted. "No other person?" that sounded rather complicated for a question. Was it worded wrong? Lord help her, she was terrible with people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:18 pm

He chuckles at the comment about the onions before he gives a small shrug as he continue to hold her against him, enjoying the feeling of closeness. "Well, I kind of do and kind of don't.... I have not seen her for quite some time so I guess I do not." He says as he looks down at her eyes. "What about you? Are you a weapon or Meister?" He asks. "And if you are I'm sure a beautiful young lady like you is taken, right?" He says with a wink as he looks down at her, giving her back and waist a brief bit of pressure towards him as he does so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:25 pm

Amadi had that mingled frustration shoot through her once again. Beautiful? Of all the words that Amadi had used to describe herself, that was never one. As the blood began to fade, she tied to figure out how to word what she wanted to say. For some reason when she talked about it, it seemed so much more difficult to speak of than one would expect. Was it silly to still hurt?

"No. I had a meister once, but he found an easier weapon to use and he left me." It was the truth and spoken in monotone. The memory still stung. The moment where she had trusted someone and they betrayed her. Sure it was common, but not only that, he ceased talking to her completely. Obviously he hadn't cared that much for her. He still went to school there to, but in her eyes she no longer saw him. He was just a figure that passed by once in a while. Lying smiles flashed, but her heart saw through the lie. Being left was never something easy forgiven.

"Not that I can blame him. I am not exactly an ideal weapon for people." She sighed and slumped against him in defeat. The realization had hit her a couple of months prior. There was always the ideal that she would be without a meister, but that was okay. "Since then.. no one has tried talking to me, but nor have I to them, really." Honesty was the best policy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:35 pm

His smile fades when she says her Meister left her for another weapon. When she finishes speaking he tightens the hug, "I'm sorry Amadi..." He whispers to her quietly. 'Wow... her Meister left her for another weapon. At least mine disappeared rather then abandoning me...' He thinks to himself as he holds her in the tight hug. "Well... I'm glad I got to know even a bit about you. He whispers to her. I intend to stay with you as long as you will allow me to." He says, loosening his grip slightly so he can look down at her eyes so she can see how serious he was about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:49 pm

A strange vibe seemed to morph into the world around her. Jake's smile faded and he looked sad. Her heart sank and she worried. Should she have not said anything? Worry creased her brow a bit. NO Jake! Please smile! He hugged her tightly and looked into her eyes and spoke words. Sweet words that were probably more touching than he could imagine for her.

If she was so happy? Why did she feel like crying? Her lip trembled a bit and the lump grew in her throat. It was at that moment she tensed. She couldn't cry. Not in front of people- not now. She had been doing so well. Her mind focused and fought. I'm not going to cry.. I'm not going to- But something inside of her snapped. Not wanting to be seen, she turned and buried her face in his shoulder and softly sobbed. "I'm sorry." Naturally she meant for crying.. for falling apart. No one cared about her enough to look her in the eyes and say they'd be there. No one had ever been there when she cried before and yet- here she was.

Her hands moved to grip at his shoulders as her tears kept coming for a while. She couldn't stop them. The happiness and sadness. All of it came gushing out in one go and once they started, she felt like she couldn't stop. "I- can't. I'll stop- just.." Just what? Hold me.. Please just hold me here a little longer.

Her heart beat so loudly in her head, that she could hardly think. Whatever magic it was he held on her, it was working. At the same time she was amazed she'd lasted that long. She hid in her armor which kept this from happening. She hid it away, but no one could ever see it. But that moment was so much more comfortable to her than any suit of metal every could be.

After a few minutes she was okay again. Her head pulled back and she rubbed at her eyes. Humanity. She was still real; still alive. She existed and the fact she could cry to someone definitely proved it. "I-I'm sorry." She repeated again. "I don't know what got into me..." the smile she pulled on was weak, but it wasn't really fake. The storm had mostly passed, but so much turmoil still simmered underneath the skin of that woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:00 am

Seeing her cry...he didn't like seeing her so upset at all. He stands in silence as she cries, holding her tightly to him as her emotions flow out as he allows many to flow through him. He gently rubs her back as she cries, as she finishes and smiles up at him he looks down at her with a small smile. "Don't be sorry Ama, I chose to stay with you and I embrace it. All of it. I do not enjoy seeing you cry at all, but when you do I want to be the one who helps you through it, easy or hard." He says back to her. 'I guess I hit a nerve...' He thinks back to when she was crying but then snaps back to the current time. "You are my friend, and you do not need to apologize for letting me see how you feel." He states as he gazes down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:16 am

Amadi stared back in disbelief. He was being honest with her. He wasn't lying? Those weren't just words? She found herself dumbstruck. When had her life changed so drastically that she could have someone care about her like this? Her hands moved to wrap around him once more. He was warm. A ray of sunshine in her normally drab life. Not only that, but he could tolerate the fact she had been crying? He didn't push her away? This wasn't how life went. She had to have been dreaming. Opening her eyes wider, she realized she wasn't.

"Thank you." That was all she could manage through her hoarse voice. She was truly grateful. Her heart hammered like it was agreeing. Amadi's next action was a bit slow and calculating, but she leaned up and she kissed him... gently on the cheek. Afterwards, she hurried to try and disguise it under panic. "OH GOD THE PIZZA!" Her face was scarlet and she knew he'd probably question her about it later, but for now, she could rest easy knowing that saving the pizza was more important than answering for her actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:39 am

Jake smiles when she kisses him on the cheek but his eyes widen as she mentions the pizza. "Oh god!" He says and lets go of her and rushes for the oven opening it and squinting as the smoke rises from it. He reaches in to grab it but suddenly realizes how bad on an idea that is and reaches up to grab an oven mitt before he reaches in and pulls out the badly burned pizza, placing it on the counter and waiting a moment for the smoke to clear.

"Well then.... at least you were right about us not needing to call the fire department" He says and laughs. He takes out a fork after the smoke finishes parting and pokes the pizza, using it to remove a bit of the burnt up cheese. He uses the fork to place the bit of cheese into his mouth when suddenly his eyes go wide, "Ha-hot! Very hot! Ow!" He says and spits it into the garbage. "I think we need to wait for it to cool...." He says with a small shrug as he looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:34 am

There were multiple times that Amadi went to say something, but he realized his goof before he went to do it. He learned at least, so that was-

He began shouting in agony. Well there went that idea! "Are- you alright?" Her brain was in such disarray that she wasn't sure how to respond to his bout of genius. The oven had JUST come out of the oven.. Why would he even- She simply dismissed the thought because he was kind of over it already. He was so quick to collect himself. She nodded and laughed a bit. He had looked so silly. "Most of the times things out of the oven are hot." She was teasing of course, and her smile showed it. She was.. happy. Genuinely she was happy.

She moved about the kitchen until she found two plates and two cups. "What would you like to drink?" While the pizza cooled she could pour drinks. She was pretty sure the pizza was ruined, but at least they had ruined it together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:49 am

"Hm.... got any soda?" He asks, walking over beside her. He picks up the same fork he used before and removes a bit more of the burnt-up cheese, blowing on it for a moment to make sure he does not burn himself again before he eats the little bit. He makes a face for a moment before swallowing it. "Well... not the best pizza I have ever had but I've had worse. Eh, at least we both tried and failed. Failure is much more fun with others you know...if you like them at least." He says and chuckles. 'At least I got a hug out of that, better then cooking solo.' He thinks to himself, smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:13 pm

Soda? She supposed she had some.. With a tug, she opened the fridge and peered in. A plastic bottle inside sat; unopened and brand new. She did treat herself once in a while. Today had to be one of those days. After she grabbed it and turned around, she spied his face and chuckled lightly in response. "That bad?" Well they failed horribly if he was making faces, but- he was still smiling,.

That smile. It made her feel all giddy inside. It was as if all her nerves were twirling around in her stomach. Weird as it was, she tried her best to ignore it, but she couldn't help but smile. The liquid was poured into the separate glasses and then the bottle was set down. "Well... we can either try and keep it down or order out." Maybe the latter was the wiser choice so they didn't choke on the food. Either way, she was happy just to be there with him. It didn't matter if they burnt every pizza they ever made. For once Amadi had happiness and she wasn't about to give it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:23 pm

'Order out.... yeah that's probably a good idea.' He thinks to himself. "Yeah, that is probably the better choice." He says and chuckles. "Alright... what do you want on it?" He asks as he takes a small sip from one of the glasses before removing his phone from his pocket. "Also, do you mind mushrooms?" He asks, he was planning to have at least that on the pizza but he wanted to make sure she did not mind them, it would be awkward if one refused to eat after all. "By the way, I'll pay." He says with a small smile, using the hand that was not holding the phone to tap one of his front pockets, tapping his wallet lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:09 pm

What did she want on her pizza? She wasn't really particular, but she stood there a moment and looked thoughtful about it. As if she had any idea. She really didn't care what was on the pizza to be honest. She shook her head. "Put whatever you want on it, I don't care either way." Her stomach growled in agreement. Anything that was remotely edible would be appreciated. Sadly the home-made pizza was not that. It sad like a rock on the stove; still mostly smoking. She wondered if it could be a weapon? Was it hard enough? The thought of someone beating another with a burnt pizza was the most amusing of thoughts in her mind.

He really was kind. He stated he would pay for the pizza. Amadi was grateful. She'd have to make it up for him on another day she guessed. "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:17 pm

He gives a small nod and dials the first pizza place he can think of, luckily they were pretty good the many times he ordered from them. "Yeah... hey man, yeah... Doing good. Alright, so medium mushroom and bacon please? Alright... yeah." Him and guy on the phone chat for a moment before they get back to the topic of the pizza. He gives them the address. "Alright... peace man." He says before hanging up and gesturing to the couch. "Anyway, shall we?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:31 pm

Jake called the pizza place. She stood there quietly as he did and nursed her soda. It would have been rude to speak, so she waited for him to order, Mushrooms and bacon? Well.. alright then. She'd heard of weirder. Once he hung up, he ushered her to the couch. What were they going to do? She wasn't sure, but she followed him anyways. As they walked in, she looked at him, asking with her eyes on what she was supposed to do now.

She sat on the couch and worried. Was he going to bring up what she did now? OH GOD SHE WASN'T READY! Her body clenched and suddenly she felt sick. What if- what if they ate pizza and he never came back. Oh God why did she care so much? This wasn't something that should bother her! However, she found herself concerned as she eyed him. Her stomach growled and snapped her out of it. "So.. " She had no idea what to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 2:06 pm

He smirks at her, trying to assure her that he is not upset as he sips his drink. "So." He says as he looks at her. "What do you want to do while we wait?" He asks her. 'I'll bring up the little kiss later...' He thinks to himself as he watches her for any blushing. He suddenly also feels the need to ask another question, "You know, I might have to drop by more often after our little runs. This is....fun." He says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:09 pm

Well he didn't talk about the kiss.  That was obviously a good thing in her book.  She didn't want to worry about the man running away, but even so he was smirking.  Had he- had he enjoyed it?  She could feel her cheeks warming and her heart pounding eagerly once more.  "R-really?"  She could barely speak anymore.  It was so- amazing.  Since when did someone actually ENJOY spending time with her?  A pure miracle!  

It took a couple minutes, but slowly her brain began to function again.  "As long as you don't just come in to grab my chest, I think I'll be fine with it."  It felt like he was purposely trying to make her blush.  It was probably what was happening, but at the same time, she enjoyed it.  He was giving her attention and he was showing he cared.  That was more than most people had done in her life.  She couldn't help but lean against him and yawn.  Why was she so tired?  It must have been all the exercise.. not to mention all the emotions she had fallen through that day.  She actually ached a little in her shoulder- probably from flipping Jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:25 pm

He wraps an arm around her, smiling as she leans on him. "Hm... that will be hard, they are so nice..." He says and gives a small fake  sigh,"Are you sure I can't once and a while?" He asks with a small wink and chuckles lightly. 'I wonder how much she can blush...' He thinks and laughs a little in his mind. "You never know, you might enjoy it now since you know it's me and I'm not just some random person." He says, laughing a little as he finishes speaking. After he finishes his laughing he smiles down at her and relaxes, letting out a happy sigh as he closes his eyes and leans back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:53 pm

Her body was melting. Who asked if someone WANTED to be groped?! It wasn't like it had felt bad but- NO! NONO! THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE! Her face was bright red and she wasn't sure what to say to that. Oh god she was a puddle. "I- wh-er..." Her brain had broke, it seemed. She couldn't even make something remotely similar to a sentence. As she closed her eyes, she pretended for a moment that she was invisible. That was the only solution to the insanity running through her head. "Well- err-.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:08 pm

He smiles when he hears her reaction and turns his body a little as he opens his eyes, bringing her into a hug. "It's okay Amadi, just relax..." He whispers. 'So, that is how red she could turn.' he thinks as he smile gently down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:23 pm

She doubted her face could turn any more red. His arms pulled her to him, and she was being hugged again. This feeling excited in her chest again, but instead of feeling as if she were going insane, she pushed herself into him. Not in a sort of aggressive way, but in a gentle and sort of acknowledging way. She liked how he felt with his arms around her. She felt.. safe. It was different but in a good way. Lightly, her head rested on his chest; listening as she waited. It wasn't too much longer before the doorbell rang and the pizza was there. She didn't want to move, but she knew she was going to have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:26 am

Jake sighs when he hears the door bell ring and he slowly lets go of her. "We can continue that after we eat if you want." He says, his smile turning into more of a smirk now. Making his way towards the door he opens it and removes his wallet, taking a few bills from it he hands it to the man he took the pizza and spoke to the man for a moment before closing the door and tucking his wallet back into his pocket. Jake walks back to the couch and places the pizza in front of them, on the coffee table. "Mind if we eat in here or do you want to eat at another table or what?" He asks as he opens it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next