Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:28 pm

He moved her some and off of his warm body she was placed. She sighed in turn. The temperature change was obvious, because now half of her face kind of felt cold and one of her hands. Away from her he moved to the door and she could only stare with wanting glances. Moreover she had been comfortable and now she felt the slightest bit grumpy because her pillow had moved. When Jake had been promoted from stranger to pillow was a promotion that she knew little about. It was a sort of natural thing.

He placed the box upon the counter. Her eyes moved straight to it and her stomach growled with anticipation. Any second later would be unreasonable! She shook her head. "We're fine eating here. As long as you aren't too messy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:39 pm

"Alright, I'll try not to feed the couch any of the pizza Then." He says with a small chuckle and removes a slice from the box, starting to eat. 'Mmm..... pizza....' He thinks to himself as he swallows the first bite. "So... you hear about the dance that is coming up, if so are you coming?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at her before he continues eating his share of the pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:32 pm

As she snatched a slice from the box, she couldn't be happier to shove food into her gut. She barely heard him at first. A thought occurred that this was the first person she'd eaten in front of in years. The thought was sort of amusing to her. Things changed, just as the tides in the ocean. She was growing and she had barely realized it. Little by little, people were shaped but as it chipped at who they had been, they never really realized until the massive improvement had begun. She munched on her pizza and kept it down pretty easy despite the flips her stomach was strangely going through. Nerves? Did she have those?

She looked up at him from under her brow a moment when he asked about the dance. The thought of her dancing was a terrible one. She'd bruise anyone she'd dance with. "..I did and I'm not." Almost sadly, she cast her eyes downward. "I don't dance. The thought of even attempting is terrifying, besides I wouldn't have anyone to go with.. and.. no one knows what I look like, anyways." Her voice shook and she placed her food down on the box. "I haven't been bare in public in over three years, Jake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:44 pm

"Then let's make sure you don't hit the four year mark." He says with a shrug before placing the pizza down. "Alright then, how about this... Will you go to the dance with me?" He asks before following up with a statement, "If you aren't sure then we can make a little bet... I win our next race and you go with me and wear a dress, if you win then you just go with me and you can wear whatever you want. He says with a wink, clearly not considering the idea of her saying no to going with him. "By the way, we don't have to dance and if we do then it will be fine. I remember a bit from when I was a kid but I'm not that great at it." He says to try and make her feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:53 pm

His deal didn't really give her room to say no to going. Normally she would have outright denied it and said no way, but something about Jake... She closed her eyes a moment and mulled it over. She could go to the dance with Jake or she could go in a dress with Jake. There was no way she was letting him win, so she didn't even think about the dress. In all her years, she had NEVER worn one. She smiled.

"I suppose I can go with a race." She sipped some soda and then munched on her pizza more. Once the pizza was done, she licked her lips and grinned at him. "Alright, you're on. If you beat me, I will go in a dress." Wait- if she lost she'd still have to go which was- a terrifying thought. Still.. maybe she could do it. She cared enough about Jake that she could humor him- this one time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:07 pm

When she agrees to the race he grins, he was going to make sure he won but sadly that meant making sure he got enough sleep. "Alright then, excellent!" He says and leans in close to her before he whispers, "I can't wait to see you in that dress." He then gives her a small kiss on the cheek and stands, grabbing a piece of pizza to go. "You kissed me, I should return to favor." He says with a wink. "Anyway, I had best get going. I gotta make sure I get enough sleep to beat you." He says and chuckles, taking his piece of pizza with him as he walks off towards the door, "Bye Amadi!" He says before stepping out and closing it behind him. He walks home grinning and eating the pizza slice, making sure he goes to bed early.

~~~~~~~~~END OF TOPIC~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4