Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Dances 101 (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:11 am

Amadi shakily sipped the beverage in her hand.  Her nerves were making her shake.  How could she have expected to- to be human when all within the metal had just been a weakling afraid to show herself.  She had no control and that was what terrified her.  Her life was played on strings and she only knew what was happening to her.  It was a suffocating feeling and she had to wonder why she had agreed to this.  She didn't want them to see this, but as soon as she heard a voice, she spun and froze.   It was Jake.  A bit of the weight eased.  He offered her help which was genuinely appreciated, but she wasn't sure how to respond to it.  The damage was done, how could he help now?  

"Unless you can make me invisible.  There's not much you can do."  She laughed nervously and shifted.  "I- didn't expect so many people to notice me.  I'm not exactly the most appealing sight, but somehow everyone migrated their way over... even though I was hiding."  She sighed and ran a hand through her blonde locks.  This was definitely a frustrating situation, but somehow she could manage it.  At least she hoped so.  

As she finished talking to Johnny, came along and spoke an apology.  What- for?  Amadi blinked a bit, her brow furrowed and brown eyes questioning what on earth he was apologizing for.  He hadn't been a bother.  Actually if any of it had been a bother, it was her own fault for getting mixed up in three conversations.  At first tense, she slowly relaxed and nodded to him.  "It is.. not your fault." She shifted and straightened her dress.  "I'm afraid I haven't been seen away from my armor in almost 3 years or so."  The truth- would people believe it?

Then Zandra came up and told her that she hadn't expected Amadi to be a girl and all the stuff that Amadi had constantly tried to hide.  No.  She had never planned to be out of her armor and so, her eyes dropped. She'd been a coward and now.. Her chest clenched and she wasn't sure how to respond.  "I am.. sorry."  She rested her arms tight to her chest; hiding it away.  

Lunesa took a shaky breath and sighed.  It seemed her faking wasn't working.  Well there was no point in hiding it now.  She was obviously found out.  Her eyes dropped to her knees.  Hugging her body closer to herself, she sniffed.  "I think Wrath is mad at me," she stated, quickly.  "I mean.. everything was okay, then someone tried talking to me and he got really upset and stopped talking at me.  He wouldn't even look at me.  I-I don't know what I did wrong."  Then the tears started again.  She couldn't control it.  "I-I'm sorry.. I-I just don't what to do!"  Owe. Her throat.  A hand moved to rest on it.  Pain ripped through and she coughed a bit.  Ugh.  She hoped that was all.  Please no more pain.

Ami tensed and sighed. Why didn't she?  Why wouldn't she?  Well there were many reasons.  Her head shook and some of her scar would show a bit easier.  "I wouldn't expect you to understand." She was a bit dismissive in her words, turning away from him and reaching for a piece of strawberry shortcake.  With a pluck, she pulled the fruit off and popped it into her mouth.  Delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:30 am

Jake sighs before letting out a small laugh, "You look great Ama." He whispers to her after the others arrive before he looks over to them, waiting for them to speak. As they talk he goes ahead and gets himself a drink, sipping it as he allows the group to chat. 'Well, this could be worse I suppose.' He thinks to himself as he half-listens to them.

Varick raises an eyebrow at her scar but then looks back to her face, side stepping around her a bit so he could see her but not slam into the table. "You seemed surprised when I chose to talk to you rather then dance with your sister, so I might surprise you and understand if you tell me." He says with a small shrug. "You never know if you don't try after all." He adds a moment later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:38 pm

Koizumi shrugs, looking over at her right to avoid eye contact. "I don't care, so you can just decide." As she says this, she pushes some of her raven black hair out of her eyes, pushing it behind her ear. "Anyways, I doubt you'll agree with whatever I want to do." A sigh then leaves her lips as she thinks. God...why can't I just be normal and know how to talk to other human beings without be hostile...?! Why am I the only one who can't do such a simple task?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:49 pm

Zandra scoffed and softly pushed the other's shoulder. "Shut up with that, you say that too much you know," she hummed, a small and playful smile pulling at her lips. An actual genuine smile from Zandra Asami, how surprising. "And who would have thought you can actually talk.... You know... normal." she chuckled, green eyes scanning over the crowd of students for a familiar blind girl. She just can't sit still, can she?

That familiar blind girl tilted her head curiously towards Lunesa. When her voice was coming from lower, Thadea raised her brows, almost thinking she magically had gotten shorter... Or maybe she just sat down. She grinned and sat in front of her, giggling, "Wait, you're partners with Wrath? Oh good for him!" she cooed, then paused as she explained the situation, merely grinning and giggling again. "Aww," she hummed, "He's so jealous! Seriously, is everyone at this school oblivious to these things?" she laughed, tapping her fingers together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:55 pm

Wrath looked back at the dance, he couldn't stomach going back in there. He sighed as he looked back over the city. "She just needs a few minutes....she'll be back." He told himself. He didn't like that thought but that was all he thought he could do he searched the dance and didn't find her. He clenched his fist and slammed it against the rail. "Ugh! Where are you!" He said, he had to find her no matter how angry or lost or upset he got he had to find her. He took deep breathe before walking back into the dance looking for her.

He had bumped into someone by accident (Zandra). "OH. My apologies. I didn't see you there." He said as he put his hand on his face. When was this night going to end. It seemed like it was going on forever and now he was bumping into people. He just wanted to find Lunesa and go home. Was that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:06 pm

Zandra had served herself a cup of punch and was taking a small sip of it while still scanning for Thadea, only to be bumped into and having her spill her drink on her rather expensive and elegant red dress. She twitched, grit her teeth, and looked down to see the juice spill on the silky red fabric. "You little shit." she hissed and slammed down the cup on the table before grabbing Wrather by the collar of his shirt, pulling him down and glaring dangerous darts into him. "Do you know how much this fucking dress costs? I'll tell you how much- More than the Hospital Bill you're gonna be getting when I'm through with you." she hissed.

Last edited by Zandra Asami on September 22nd 2013, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:09 pm

Wait did she say....three years? She been in her armor for three years?! Johnny couldn't believe, for a second he would've thought that she was pulling his leg! He thinks knight stuff is cool and all, but he wouldn't sleep with his full scale model of a Morning Star that was autographed by a knight at a renaissance fair...Yeah...sure he wouldn't. ANYWAY. Even though it did seem strange...Johnny did kinda believe her. I mean, he did see Amadi a couple times in the hallway in between classes in armor, so he figured 'Why not? It makes sense' He nodded as she said that, and put his hands in his pockets and looked at Amadi in her eyes. "I know how some people might find something like that hard to believe, but I believe it...not to be rude or anything." He said with a small smile. "And I just felt obligated to apologize because I felt that I overwhelmed you in some way...seeing how you had people coming from all directions..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:49 pm

As usual, Jake's flirt was taken with a red blush and fidget.  Did she really look okay?  She cast a stray glance at the punch bowl as if the red colored beverage would reflect something in return, but she found herself looking at Zandra once more.  

Shut up.  Amadi was surprised.  Her eyes flickered and she blinked a couple times.  What- well, alright then.  She wasn't sure what to say in reaction to that, but by then Zandra was no longer giving a damn as she might have said.  She sipped her drink almost peacefully.  A poor lad was in the potential to be harmed when he knocked it into her by accident, but as Amadi was to say something-  A young girl was already on the case.

Mind at ease, Amadi turned herself to Johnny and smiled at him.  "It was not of your intentions to overwhelm.  I know you didn't mean to harm me, but I still feel the need to apologize for being so weak."  Her eyes were on his: locked.  What a kind boy to worry so for something so silly.  Amadi was happy enough.  Everything was starting to shift a bit to a more normal level.. as normal as it ever got for her.

Lunesa shifted a bit and coughed a bit more, slight red coloring her hand as she did so.  "Ugnnn.." She groaned and went to wipe it off, but paused when she remembered she was all in white.  That would be conspicuous.  She reached and grabbed toilet paper instead and wiped herself clean.  "I-I'm sorry.  I-I haven't had- *cough*- many friends.. I don-don't know these things."  She was embarrassed and it sure showed.  Her head buried more into her lap.  "I-don't see why he'd be jealous *cough* anyways."  The lump in her throat grew hard to swallow.  

"You're an annoying one, aren't you?"  Ami snapped at Varick and gave a cold look.  Her head turned and she sighed heavily.  "My sister is a more exciting person, that's why I assumed you would dance with her.."

Atlacia had come to the dance- GOD KNOWS WHY.  She more was people watching, hoping she'd see a single friendly face, but she sat on the wall all night.  Her simple dress barely counted as formal, being just a flowing white slip with spaghetti straps.  She wore a pair of strapped flat shoes and the one thing that really just caught the eye; her blood red scarf. Through some miracle, she'd managed to tame her hair into at least a decent form.  It seemed unlikely that she'd look appealing, but really comfort over appearance and SOME didn't where ANYTHING fancy.

As she stalked the wall, she caught sight of a small group and she supposed her brother was rubbing off of her.  Someone was about to be harmed and Atlacia was NOT about to let that happen.   Speaking of brother, she saw him talking to some red-haired chick on her way over.  She ran the last few steps to make sure no swings were thrown.

"WHOA WHOA!  Look, I know sometimes we enjoy choking others, but it's a dance.  Why don't we just cease the murder and spend the night wishing we could remember- you know- instead of in a jail cell- or juvie."  Atlacia was resting a hand on Zandra's arm in a gentle way.  Her eyes were closed with a sweet and innocent smile of her own.  Moments like this, Atlacia looked almost exactly as her brother, except the contrasting colors of hair and eyes.

She tried to use whatever abilities she had to calm, but she wasn't sure how well that would work.  Zandra was a pretty scary person... Or at least from what Atty had experienced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:58 pm

Wrath sighed things are now worse, bumping into people and creating more problems for himself. "Relax it's just a dress i'm sure it can be cleaned. I apologized, now let go of me." He didn't really know what to do he had never been so clumsy to cause something like this to happen before. Why did he even come really, this night was just terrible but he still needed Lunesa. "I'm Wrath, what is your name. I don't take challenges without knowledge of a name at least."He gave her a cocky smirk. If it was a fight she wanted, then she would get it his night had been derailed enough as it was, he needed to blow off some steam anyhow. Fighting this stranger would just have to be his outlet for his anger right now. "Now let go of me." He growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 8:42 pm

Zandra was continually throwing more threats to Wrath, venting out much unnecessary frustration mostly due to the fact that she just lost a fucking blind girl in a dance. Where on earth could she possibly go in 7 minutes? Though the next thing she felt was a gentle hand on her arm. She expected it to be Thadea or Amadi, but she definitely didn't expect her partner Atlacia there. The woman blinked in surprise, then sighed, taking a small moment to cool down. Atty was one of the few, such as Amadi or Thadea, apparently who can cool the fiery woman down rather than piss her off even more. Her lips formed a straight thin line, and she glanced down, slowly loosening her grin.

Until she heard the word 'challenge', and a rather cocky attitude in his voice. 

Immediately the tight grip returned and she glared up to him, eyes glaring daggers to pierce into him. She sneered, raising a brow at him, "Oh please," she hissed in an arrogant tone, "You know what you little asshole? You're gonna need to pick which asshole to shit out of when I'm through with you." she threatened in a dark tone. The dress no longer mattered. That tone of his translated to Zandra as "I'm better than you" which she wouldn't allow him to believe.

Thadea blinked curiously at her coughed and groans, tilting her head but didn't question it, obviously unaware of the blood she was coughing up. "What? Am I not considered your friend now?" she giggled happily, "You're silly! He's jealous because he likes you! Duh!" she chirped, springing up straight again. "Let's go confront him about it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 6:12 pm

Wrath laughed "Someone has quite a temper, I'm not scared by your cheap words, anyone can talk big but really how tough are you hmm?"He taunted her, she seemed like a fun person to challenge and it seemed like any sort of apology was going to get him nowhere. So he took the lower road. Besides this way things were more interesting. Besides making a large enough problem surely had to help him find Luna, she would of tried to stop it if she was around. But he still couldn't find her. "Wanna take this dance outside? Then we can really see what kind of Lady you are." He laughed, as bad as the situation was he did enjoy some of it.

He was used to fighting alone for sometime before he even found Lunesa as a partner, there wasn't a very large crowd of students that would be able to fight him but one on one was quite a small pond. "My name is Wrath im a Karabit." His wrist and hand turned into a blade, he rested it on her arm. "Now let go of me before you lose an arm." Some people started to stare as they noticed the ongoing situation. Even how heated the conflict was he was quite calm about it. But he did have a cocky smirk on his face. Mainly just to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:59 pm

"If you insist." Johnny said filled with uncertainty. He wasn't really sure if he was being too modest, or she was. Or was it really no big deal? If that was the case then why did she run down here? All these questions and possibilities were literally flying through his head, as if his train of thought was an endless bullet train to the sea of confusion. He shook his head to regain his composure, it probably would be the best idea to attempt to make small talk, as it would be rude to just leave her, even if Jake was right there and such. But you know, Johnny was pretty cheesed off at Jake now, so...lets just pretend he isn't there O_O. "So how long have you been going to the DWMA?" He asked a bit more shyly, almost going back to his demeanor that he had on the balcony, and here he thought he was doing so well, why was he so shy now? Maybe its whats going on around him, damn commotion, you're making him look weird!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:24 pm

Oh God...

"Zandra.. let-let's not kill people." Her confidence deflated, Atlacia was grasping at straw because Wrath was being an absolute idiot and actual ASKING for a fight. Almost silently, she tried to slip away, because the last thing she wanted to do was to be used to beat some poor unfortunate soul. She didn't agree with brutalizing others, but if Zandra wanted her to.. she kind of had to.

Amadi blinked at Johnny and then thought a moment. How long had she been at DMWA? honestly the years had all morphed together and she couldn't separate them. "It has been.. about 4 years, I believe?" The question obviously was more of one towards herself than him, because he wouldn't know. Her arms moved to cross her chest and she eyed him carefully. "And you?"

Meanwhile Lunesa coughed and nodded. Weakly getting to her feet, she found her way to the door and took Thadea's hand. "I-I hope he isn't too upset with me.." She whispered under her breath and looked at the girl she'd been talking to. Such a kind girl to actually find a crying girl and make her feel better. A really pretty girl to. Lunesa smiled a bit weakly at her, but could barely manage through how her whole body felt like she was going to collapse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:58 pm

Cheap words, he said. As if he should be talking... Temper? Please he hasn't seen crap Her eye twitched. God, she was gonna murder him. Though through this irritation, a wide sneer crep up on her face and she instictively grabbed Atty by her wrist. "I'll be the one leading this dance, fucker." She hissd in reply,snickering at  the same tie in a dark manner, almost as if bloodthirsty. This moron was about to see what he git himself into. She was one of the greatest Meisters in the school, and she was certainlygoing to  provewhom stood at the top of this totem pole. "Atty," she commanded her to transform with a simple call of her name, releasing Wrath only to grab Atty with both hands and swiftly bash the staff away from the Human's shoulder.

"I'm sure he's not upset! I promiise!" Thadea assured with a giggle, unaware of how wrong he really was. He was most definitely upset. Feeling her weak, the blind one brought the other's arm to rest around her shoulder, holding her up securely. "Don't worry, I got you!" she hummed and pusshed the door open with her foot before leading the way out. Hearing the commotion however, she sighed lightly. What happened to the music...?

"I'll be the one leading this dance, fucker."

Of course, THadea knew only one person who would use such threats. "Zandra...." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:26 pm

Wrath laughed. "I thought this was going to be a one on one but I guess I can't expect very much these days. Such foul language too is quite unladylike. " He knew that this was a bad idea. But it was quite easy to get under her skin it was just too much fun. Besides he was long overdue for a good fight, and this girl seemed like she was strong and stubborn enough to give him a good one for sure. "Well as much as it's against the norm, I'll let the lady lead. Go ahead it's your move." He snickered. It was a bit of a handicap for him, not having his Meister around. But he already knew if he was to lose he would dismiss it as a unfair advantage. He readied his stance. Being two on one he was ready to dodge and block. He couldn't really go on the offensive.

He still didn't see Lunesa in the crowd anywhere which did dampen his morale a bit. He was hoping after all this she would of been around. He thought to himself that she must of gone home. He sighed. It didn't matter he was going to take his frustrations out on this rude girl. "Lets dance." He said as he glared over at Zandra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Dances 101 (open to all)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4