Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Dances 101 (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:26 am

Jet puts on the headphones gets ready he says "Ok and Kataro Hattori can you please come up here?" With that he starts payling Skrillen Rock'n'Roll
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:00 pm

Droon imediately looks up from his conversation and hones in on koizumi [shes so pretty] he thinks wonderingly to himself as a smile slowly creeps up his face. He quickly zips to her side and gives her a big hug. [well crap] he thinks to himself upon realizing what he just did [this is gonna hurt] he braces himself for a blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:01 pm

Wrath spoke up for Lunesa. "She's shy, I don't think she is going to answer you." He held her close to him. He started to really hate the idea of a dance. He knew this was going to happen, but he was ignorant to his gut feeling which told him not to go. "Come on Luna, lets get some food." He lightly pulled on her hand so that they could get away. He didn't like this guy, he was too forward for Lunesa, he didn't think this would help her social problems by dealing with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:42 pm

Ana was at Lucius' side at a second. "Hello. Come with me!" She didn't give him a choice really. Her hand grabbed his and dragged him to the dance floor then up to the DJ with man in tow. Hopefully he would walk or else it would look even worse than it already did. The red-haired twin with her ponytail on the left side was simply smiling ear to ear. As she turned to Lucius, she motioned with her other hand to the DJ. "Pick a song! I want to dance with you!"

Which left Ami alone with the man with bad joke. Don't notice me. She sighed and tried to blend in with the surroundings like a chameleon. Unfortunate for her, she was not any kind of lizard, so she remained there standing like a stiff statue. If she pretended not to exist, would she cease existing?

When she opened her eyes, he was there. Dammit! He was happy, just like her sister. WHY WAS EVERYONE SO HAPPY? Couldn't people just let her wallow in her self-pity and hate? Did they seriously have to try and infect her with joy? She just wanted to stand and drink her punch. So, she pretended not to hear him, but she was looking straight at him as he spoke. No hello, no hi, just staring.

Nesa went to tell the man that it was neither, but Wrath cut her off and said she wasn't going to talk. Now she looked rude and admittedly she felt a bit bad, but the man was already dancing his way away through the crowds. "O-Okay bye.." She stammered as she followed Wrath with her hand locked around his. Well whatever had just happened, she was certainly glad that no one had hurt feelings about it. She looked at Wrath with curiosity. Was he upset? Was he mad at her? Oh god.. this dance was a terrible idea, wasn't it?

Amadi was conflicted. Her body froze up as he asked if she was the knight, which she was, but still- she... her eyes found Jake standing near her which was both helping and not at the same time. It was like static filled her head when he was around and now she was standing there, looking kind of dumb. "I- ermm.." What could she say? Did she want others to know she was a woman or not? Her only viable response was a slipped, "Would it matter either way?" That was the best way to test currents. This dance would be the end of her, or so it felt like. Her voice wasn't abrasive, but was a bit concerned. Friend or foe? That was essentially what she as asking and her eyes showed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:56 pm

Lucius is grabbed and follows her to the dance floor, really unsure what else to do. "Um... yeah. Alright..." He says and thinks for a moment the shrugs at the D.J. "Something slow then." He says with a small smile then looks down at the young woman. "My name is Lucius by the way."

Varick grins at the woman for a moment then raises an eyebrow,"You seem upset, what's wrong? He asks. "Okay, that joke was pretty lame but I got plenty more!" He says and chuckles for a moment before continuing to look at her with a small smile. "So then? What's wrong?" He asks.

Jake smiles at Amadi for a moment before glaring at Johnny, "You know, it's not exactly nice to ignore people and some people respond VERY badly to it." He says to the man as he walks over beside Amadi and leans on the railing.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:14 pm

Johnny finally turned towards Jake, to give him the attention he requested when he walked in, and just shrugged to his response. "Well sorry, i was kinda talking to someone....so...but anyway hi Jake" Why so much emphasis on the name Jake? "My name is Johnny Raftor if it matters at all." Geez, no need to give a guy YOU JUST MET the cold shoulder. But as soon as he said that, he responded to Jake's glare with a scowl, and turned back towards Amadi to finish the conversation. Did it honestly matter whether she was a knight or not to him? No not really, if anything it makes Amadi even cooler of a person in Johnny's eyes, as he likes medieval things to begin with, in fact knowledge of medieval weapons is his forte. "It doesn't really matter either way to be honest, but I do love medieval things, so if you were that would be pretty cool!" He added with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:21 pm

Koizumi, starving like crazy, lifts a small sandwich to her lips. Right when she was about to take a bite out of her lovely sandwich, she felt two arms wrap around her, making her drop her sandwich. Sadden by the lost of her sandwich, Koizumi just sighs. "Who the hell are you, and why do you think you can hug me?" she growls, looking over at her victim just to find her weapon ready for his usual pounding. Though, this time she did nothing. "Oh, hey Droon..." Was all she says before going back for another sandwich. "I would whack you like usual, but I'm starving right now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 4:56 pm

"This is so stupid." Zandra complained rather dully as a girl a few years young than herself was holding her hand, grinning excitedly to match her gigglings. "I'm only doing this because 1-You have no idea how to get there and 2-You can't tell if someone's a pedophile or not. Seriously some 80 year old can sweep you out and you'd think it's a student. Also the fact you were wearing your dress backwards." she listed out, rather annoyed. Her red lips and nails matched the bright and elegant dress she wore, which flowed along with her graceful steps. Her black hair was pinned up in a bun, a few strands hanging from it.

"Well, I'm sorry I'm blind." Thadea huffed in a playful pout. With Zandra's help, Thadea had her short blonde hair in neat bouncy curls, her dress was a pale pink, frilly at the ends. Completing the outfit was the small top hat, that was white with a pink ribbon clipped to be at a diagonal with her head. "I love to dance. It's easy that the other person know how to, because I don't step on their feet." she giggled, "Plus the music is so pretty~ I love music, the very idea of it is-"

"Don't get all cheesy on me now." Zandra interrupted with a smirk. "I'm just here to keep an eye on you, so don't go wild here." she reminded. Zandra didn't like to admit but she looked to Thadea as a younger sister. Her upbeat personality was a bit contagious, and anyone who met the girl would see her kind heart very easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 6:40 pm

Amadi stared at the man a moment. She'd be cool? Well that was certainly flattering to her! She couldn't help but blush a bit, but the boys.. were acting like idiots. This was a dance and all Amadi could see was that they were about to fight. She didn't want to be there if they were about to beat each other over stupid stuff. She crossed her arms and sighed. "Well. I might be that knight, but it's not something to tell around." The warning in her voice spoke of ill fate should he try and spread that truth around. She gave a look to Jake as well, which sort of told him to behave, but she highly doubted he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 8:49 pm

Jake shrugs, "Eh, she is pretty cool anyway." He says. Jake turns and looks out at the city, allowing them to continue to speak and him to just relax as he waits for them to finish their chat about knights. He stands there, listening to them speak but also thinking about random topics to entertain himself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:03 pm

"Really? I mean, great!" Droon says in a surprised but happy tone "it's been forever, what have you been doing!!" Droon rarely saw her at the apartment they shared (she owned it in truth, she just lets him stay there.) and she was never much of a people person, but she had to do something.....right? Did she just want away from him?
Droon's face grows slack as the thought occurs to him, he hung out with many people but he always considered her his best friend. Was he that bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:32 pm

Koizumi notices his gloomy face, so she stops and turns towards him. "Umm....What's the matter?" She wasn't much of an emotional person, so this wasn't the most comfortable conversation for her. "Don't worry about my disappearance though. I was just hanging out in the alleyways, avoiding other people. I would've hung out with you a bit...but I just didn't...I'm s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:37 pm

His face brightens "nah! It's fine! I was worried that you might be killing kishin eggs without me is all!" He jests "I know how much you like hitting things when your angry." Droon's poor attempts at humor hopefully cause Koizumi's mood to improve [how about bad puns? They always cheer me up!] he grabs her a sushi roll from the buffet and holds it out to his meister "how about some koi for koizumi?"he says with an expectant face "get it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:56 pm

She just smirks, grabbing the sushi roll from his hands and plops it in her mouth. "Delicious." The one thing she always liked about her hyper weapon was that he could always make her mood better in no time, even if she didn't show it. "I don't know what to do now..." She says with a sigh, looking around at the other people, watching them dance to the beat of the loud music. Not knowing what else to say, Koizumi looks back at Droon and asks with a soft voice, "Do you want to dance...?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:35 pm

"YES!!" He says almost falling over in his haste to grab her hand and shove his way to the center of what had basically turned into a grind-fest "I love dancing!!!" He says while dancing horribly. Luckily Droon was energetic enough to make up for his obvious lack of talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:01 pm

Kozumi quickly covers her mouth with her right hand, muffling her small laughter. Once she stops laughing, she begins to attempt to do the chicken dance, failing to do even that. "Um...I don't know how to do this, Droon..." Her small smirk was gone and was replace by another frown, which was usual around other people, but not Droon...most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:07 pm

"It's easy!" He says "look how well I do it! And I never even had lessons!" He says cluelessly "you just pretend to have a seizure while you are standing!" Droon advises koizumi while flopping one of her arms to try and get her moving.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:23 am

Once again Johnny's response to Jake's comment was just pretending he didn't say anything. Geez, can he stop with side comments? He also couldn't help but rolling his eyes. Sure its not something that guys usually do, but he couldn't help but couldn't help but do it here, as this Jake guy was already getting on his nerves, curse his short temper. As he heard Amadi's response he was a bit happy, yet...confused? I mean the fact that he found this knight, but then she said Might, So....does that mean yes? He couldn't help but think that in his mind, but he assumed otherwise. "So I guess...yes...?" He asked in a confused tone, as well as an expression to match. "And don't worry, I won't spread it around if you don't want me to...oh! Um...The Name's Johnny, Johnny Raftor, I'm a meister that kinda just enrolled in the DMWA." He held out his hand for a handshake, I mean it seems like the best thing to do right? Hopefully it didn't make things more awkward than it was...

OOC: Ace, I don't have a grudge between you as a person at all xD seriously. So don't take my character hating on Johnny personal, ok? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:25 am

Wrath was just glad that they had gotten away from that guy. He battled through the people to get to the food tables. He sighed once he got there. He didn't look at Luna for a bit. He kinda felt bad for what he did, but also didn't it was a weird feeling for him. He didn't know what to make of it. "Let's get something to eat." He still didn't look back at her. All he could think about were those eyes. He didn't want to feel worse then he already did. Why was his heart racing he felt like had just run a mile. He looked down at the food table and grabbed a sandwich and ate it slowly. Right now he wish he could just clam up. It was eating at him now. He still didn't think he could look at her. He knew he probably killed the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 3:16 pm

Zandra's expression was completely anumsed as she looked across the ballroom, watching everyone dance like a bunch of morons. She never really saw the point of it. Something way more amusing to do was fight; when you can you had to know what the other was doing. Where was the fun in that? So boring.

"I wonder how it looks," Thadea said aloud in a fond voice, eyes closed as she listened to the pitter-patter of feet matching the beat of the rythm.

"Eh." was the other's only response, taking a large cookie from the table and holding it to Thadea's face. She sniffed before taking it into her hands and nibbling. "I'm gong out for a quick smoke. Don't move, alright?"

Thadea wrinkled her nose in distatse. "What's the point of smoking, Zandra? It's bad for you and it smells gross too!"

She didn't answer, rolling her eyes and walking to the balcony. "Give me five minutes!" she called before walking out to the balcony, stepping into the scene of two boys and a woman, who she was oblivious was even her partner with lack of armor. Not wanting to get involved with their idiocy, she stood to the side, taking the stick and lighting it with a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:06 pm

Johnny explained that he was new and that being a suit of armor was awesome, while Jake wasn't playing very nice. Those boys.. She shook her head, unsure what else to say or do. "Yes. It is a ye-"

There came another person to the balcony. Someone she recognized a moment. Her body froze and half of her wanted to run, but that part wasn't sure where to. She wasn't sure why she wanted to flee, but it was partly because she didn't look nearly as intimidating without her armor. Her mouth betrayed her. Before she could even stop herself, she spoke. "Lady Zandra." She was in a moment at her side and on one knee. Well- it looked a it odd while in a dress, but it was no real surprise.

He was mad at her. That HAD to be it. Lunesa felt terrible and it slowly got worse. She followed him to the food table and then he stuffed his face in silence. She felt terrible. Sighing, she pulled herself back. "I-I'm sorry Wrath. I d-din't mean to u-upset you." She wiped her eyes and then turned and ran off to the girl's bathroom. She didn't know what she did, but for him to be so upset?! What could she have done wrong?

Ami meanwhile looked at Varick and remained silent. What was there to say? Her green-blue eyes stared daggers before she turned away from him. "I don't like dances." That was part of the problem, but not the full one. "This is hardly the thing to be asking someone's problems. Why didn't you dance with my sister?" Her words were pointed, but it seemed like there was more meaning to everything she said. There was a depth to her words, like an iceburg from a simple conversation. "She's a pleasant person." Well that was sort of an opinion, but she was confused. This man was bothering her and she didn't know how to respond to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:27 pm

Jake turns to see this 'Lady Zandra' as he raises an eyebrow, "Oh, hey er.... Zandra? Nice to meet you." He says to her, hoping she responds better then Johnny did. 'Maybe she can be a little less annoying and a bit more...cool?' He thinks to himself.

Varick shrugs before he responds, "I'm sure she is but my cousin was just standing there, I might as well help him find something to do." He says, still smiling. "Besides, you seem like a pleasant person too, at least if I knew you then you probably would be." He says, walking up beside her so he can look at her face as he leans in and whispers, "I also dance like a elephant, heavy foot steps and a lot of missing the beat." He goes back to standing straight beside her as he chuckles.

((Np Golden, same here! Jake may dislike Johnny but you are cool.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:34 pm

Koizumi, not knowing what else to do, follow Droon's dance moves, looking like an idiot while doing so. "Um...why are people staring at us..." She asks Droon, noticing a bunch of wandering eyes. Usually Koizumi would just yell at them for staring at her, but something about being in a dress made her loose all confidence.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:39 pm

"That means we're doing a good job!" He says while ruining the macarena "their totally jealous of our moves!" Droon notices her uneasiness and frowns "is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:55 pm

Zandra raised a brow at the title to her, not that she minded the title but the one who even spoke her name. She supposed she was popular, yes, but what right did she have to address her? With an unamused exhale of smoke, Zandra looked toward Amdi and said in a rather blunt tone, "Yeah? And who the fuck are you?" Her mere voice alone gave the vibe of how much higher she thought of to the seeming-stranger. When the other greeted as well, Zandra gave a mere nod of acknowledgement, taking in the cigarette again before walking to the duo until she was about roughly 5 feet or so away from them.

'Lady Zandra'... It reminded her of her friend, the one of few, but it was most certainly not Amadi of course. It wasn't like she would ever take off her armor or anything in public, right?

Meanwhile as Thadea munched her cookie, she smiled at the music playing about. She loved her gift of hearing. You can see so much more, she thought. Though at the sound of someone sobbing and running past her, Thadea paused and furrowed her brows, the stuttering girl running past her. She mentioned a name. "Wrath?" she asked aloud, assuming he were right there as well, "Is that you? What happened just now?"

Last edited by Zandra Asami on September 15th 2013, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Dances 101 (open to all)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next