Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Dances 101 (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:55 pm

"Nothing...I just hate this dress...it makes me feel so expose..." Koizumi says softly, covering her face so no one could see her blush lightly. Koizumi was so use to wearing layers and layers of clothing, so this wasn't fitting well with her at the moment. "Can we just go outside instead...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:27 pm

Wrath reached out for Lunesa as she ran off but she was too quick for him "Luna wait...Damn..." He hated himself so much right now. He didn't know what to do, he wanted to chase her but his guilt immobilized him. He felt like an idiot, this dance was just getting worse as it went. He looked around trying to see if he could find Lunesa in the crowd but he couldn't see her. He slammed his hand on the table in rage. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down a bit. He had never felt like this before, he was generally so calm why was he getting all worked up. His heart still raced. He then looked over at the crowd. "You are around here somewhere." he said to himself as he walked through the sea of people looking for his partner. He wondered why he was such a fool at times.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:41 pm

"Of course!" Once they are off the dance floor Droon snags a sandwich as they go onto the balcony "are you sure thats all that was wrong" Droon's eyes are filled with concern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:52 pm

"Yeah...." She mumbles, staring out and into the darken sky. Her lips were curl into a sad frown which seemed a little more depressing than her usual frown. "So...did you meet any cute girls while I was gone?" Obviously Koizumi was trying to change the topic, but despite it being obvious or not, there was still a good chance of her plan working.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:56 pm

Droon perks up when she mentions girls "why yes I did! I danced with this one chick for a while, but when you showed up I had to go see you!" Droon wraps an arm around her shoulder "you still look sad!"

Ooc: plan?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:06 pm

Johnny took a step back and looked down as another entered the balcony Seriously, how many people are gonna come up here... He shrank back even farther as she looked at Zandra and began to speak in a rather low tone. "Oh hello...." Unfortunately that required to seemingly ignore Amadi's answer to his question, and he didn't want to seem rude. He quickly snapped a look to Amadi and turned his head to Zandra quickly then back to her, basically trying to ask without saying anything 'do you know her?' Considering the way she acknowledged her, it seemed likely, but then again this Zandra person snapped back in a different manner. 

Golden Knight in a suit and not in his armor walked up to the balcony and looked around before looking at Amadi unknowingly. "Ah hello there child, do you happen to know where Amadi is? I wish to discuss with her something important"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:10 pm

ooc: Her plan was to just change the topic :3

"Don't worry about me." Koizumi says in a rather harsh voice before whacking him on the head. "That's for making me drop my mini sandwich before..." The thought of leaving the dance right now crosses her mind as she whacks her weapon, but she pushes that thought aside and smirks. "Anyways, do you want to go kishin egg hunting later? Since we still need you to become a death scythe and all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:12 pm

Jet puts pumpedupkicks dubstep walks down to a open spot on the dance floor and follows the dance almost perfectly

OOC link right here
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:13 pm

"Yes! I only have one soul! We need to check the missions!" Droon says excitedly chatting away. Hitting him made him feel a bit better because it meant she was back to normal

Ooc: I was thinking we should do a kill kony quest....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:26 pm

OOC: Didn't we get a bit of souls from the 'cleaning up the leftovers' thread though?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:27 pm

Ooc: oh right! Let me check....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:32 pm

Well Zandra wasn't too pleased with her, it seemed. The way she greeted her partner had been less than savory, so she just guessed that the woman didn't recognize Amadi. It didn't stop her from looking sort of shocked, if not a tad bit offended. She stared up in a sort of dumbfounded expression. "I-" Was all she managed at first before she stood up. She pointed to herself with one finger. "Amadi."

Naturally just as she said that Golden Knight showed up. Oh God no. Why do the lords hate me? She looked up at him, still pointing at herself. With all the attention, she was frozen. Everyone she'd recently met was here and now her mentor was as well. "Er.. hrm." Not really words, but she had at least managed a sound, she supposed.

MEANWHILE...

Lunesa continued crying in a stall in the girl's bathroom.

Ana was sort of upset that the DJ ignored Lucius' request, but she shrugged it off and dragged him onto the dance floor. "We can slow dance to this dubstep song, if you want!" She giggled and placed his one hand on her waist, then wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "If you don't mind. I can do other dancing too! You just want to dance slow I am guessing?" Oddly tame for Ana, she simply swayed her hips to the music while waiting for him to respond. Her eyes were bright and the normal smile remained on her face. So what if the DJ decided to go have fun.

Ami scoffed. Just standing there. She was doing about the same. Her a decent person? "Clearly you don't." She stated rather bluntly and crossed her arms under her chest. Her brow rose about his dancing. Well that was an amusing sight. An elephant dancing? If she weren't such an uptight person she might have played a small smile, but she didn't. Her face remained poker straight. "Tch." That's all she said, as she turned her head away and acted unphased. "That's most of the people here." She wasn't trying to be funny. She was dead serious and her face showed it. Realizing she was showing her scarred side, she turned her head the other way and sighed heavily. "That doesn't seem to bother them though."

Really. This guy just didn't have anything better to do than to bother a woman who was just standing around. It wasn't like she was the only one doing it either. What made HER so special? From the corner of her eyes she watched him. Trained and suspicious eyes were obviously not about to trust him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:38 pm

A long, quiet pause before the woman snort through her nose and grinned widely. Seriously? Did she think she was stupid? Zandra raised a brow at the infamous 'Golden Night' also joined the group on the balcony. Zandra burnt off more on her stick of cancer, exhaling out and stepping another strong stut to Amadi, green eyes boring through her face. "Yeah right, you know what I don' fucking put up with, chick? Liars." she hissed, blowing the smoke to Amadi's face. "See if you were Amadi, tell me something only she would know. Otherwise, who the fuck are you?" she dared, wearing a cold sneer.

Meanwhile, Thadea sighed and managed to drag along the walls, finding the bathroom. Hd she not felt the imprints of the stick figures she would have walked into the men's rooms. When feeling the stick with the triangular dress, she hummed and walked in, freezing when hearing sobs. "...Hello?" she called quietly, leaning against the door first and turning her head about the stalls for the cries. "Hello?" she called again.

Last edited by Zandra Asami on September 15th 2013, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:39 pm

OOC who is ana talkig to Jet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 12:04 am

OOC) I dislike posting just ooc posts, but she's talking to Lucius xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 12:26 am

Jet heads up o the dj post and puts on a sloedance song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:23 am

Lucius shrugs and places his hands on her in turn with a small smile, "We may dance however you wish, I just am a little... better at slow ones then others he says.

Jake just suppresses a laugh at the other people not believeing her to be the one who usually wears armor as he watches them.

Varick shrugs as he lets out a small laugh, "Well that is their choice, how are you at dancing?" He asks.

((Sorry for small post, only had like 5 min.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 1:03 pm

"I'm pretty sure we have more than one soul, Droon." Koizumi says with a smug smirk, cracking her knuckles. "But we should still think about the missions, it'll help improve your strength." While speaking, Koizumi goes ahead and ties up her in a pony tail, which was a first for her. She just thought that if she could come here, be stuck with a bunch of idiotic people, dance like some kind of moron and continue to keep her cool, she could maybe just relax a bit. It was sort of odd for Koizumi to think this way, but everything she did today was sort of odd to her, so this didn't stick out that much.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:17 pm

"Amadi?!" Golden Knight exclaimed, as he looked down as his apprentice! Who would've thought that his apprentice...looked like that!? She had blonde hair...and wearing a dress! Who would've thought? I knew that she was PROBABLY a girl...but I didn't think she'd look like that, especially considering she wore armor. "AMADI!" He repeated, still lost for words. "My you do like quite beautiful! If you were my daughter I would be proud!" Good job in not sounding creepy. "My apprentice!" He patted her on the back. "I wouldn't expect for you to look like this! I'll be honest I didn't" 

Johnny just watched as the stranger was just complementing his new friend. Apprentice? What did he mean by that? And who the HECK was he? And WHERE the heck did he come from? "Amadi, who is this?" He asked out of curiosity, if he was gonna get answers he might as well ask her, since it seems to involve her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:11 pm

All the attention was making her brain sort of fritz and flicker. Zandra was calling her a liar and Golden was exclaiming how pretty she looked and Johnny was upset and- her brain hurt. WHAT WAS EVEN GOING ON?! Her face was sort of showing her loss. She was silent as the spotlights were all upon her. She couldn't handle this. Her whole mentality broke down. She was silent and frozen. A liar? Was that all she was. She couldn't really stand all this conversation. Overwhelmed, she stepped back, then she managed a sort of apology before running off to the food table. "I- m sorry!"

Once there, she had to hold herself up on the table. Her knees were weak- she felt as if any longer and she'd pass out. So long out of her armor.. so long exposed. She couldn't breathe. The emotions were overtaking her and humanity was something she wasn't familiar with.

Ami stared at Varick long and hard, before turning away. "Terrible," she answered without a hesitance.

Hello? Lunesa perked and tensed. She didn't really know if she could respond, but a gentle rasp returned. Trying her best to seem like she wasn't crying, she opened her mouth and managed a pretty shaky. "Y-yes?" Her throat hurt even more from crying- The lump was even harder to swallow. Her eyes closed and she grimaced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:18 pm

Jake sighs and gives the crowd a small wave as he follows Amadi off to the food, it's not like he had any reason to talk to them anyway. "Hey, are you doing alright there?" He asks as he walks up beside her with an eyebrow raised. "Need a hand or something?"

Varick chuckles and steps back in front of her vision, "That does not stop other people, why should it stop you?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:24 pm

Wrath was pissed off and frustrated he couldn't find Lunesa for the life of him. He walked out to the balcony to cool off. He was worried though. She had never just run off on him, she would normally clench to his arm. He looked down at the city. "I'm sorry." He said weakly. He leaned against the edge of the balcony. He was in his head, he tuned out the music. "Where are you." He asked as if the city was going to tell him where his partner had run off to. He didn't want to go back in just yet, he was still to angry about loosing her. He had to cool off just a bit more before searching again.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 10:11 pm

Johnny looked around helplessly confused as he saw Amadi just run off the balcony. Was it something he said or done? Hell what even happened? Johnny shrugged and went downstairs to look for her, as he honestly felt that he was one of the reasons why she just bailed out of frustration. As he walked down there, he noticed that Jake was talking to her, trying to calm her down most likely. Johnny scowled at this Jake guy from behind his back, to be honest something about him just rub Johnny the right way, but then again who was he to judge? He walked a bit closer with his hands in his pockets, and looked at Amadi with a look of concern. "Um, Amadi? Are you okay?" He began, he flashed a look at Jake, but that was for a quick second and that was but nothing more than to acknowledge his existence. "Um...I'm sorry If I made you upset earlier...or uncomfortable around everyone...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 11:35 pm

Zandra just paused and thought. And thought and thought and thought. She furrowed her brows, puffing on her stick when Amadi ran off like such. That... certainly seemed like something Amadi would do. To a friend like Zandra anyway. She let out and exhale, removing the cigarette from between her fingers and sighed, shaking her head at herself. "Ah, shit." she muttered, dropping the burning stick to the concrete and crushing it beneath her shoes, walking back inside after Amadi as fast as her hells would allow.

"Amadi!" Zandra called, her mouth forming a thin straight line, "Amadi", she called again, grabbing her arm firmly, "Hey, what the fuck did you expect?!" Zanda hissed, as if what had just happened was indeed not her fault, "How was I supposed to know that you actually took that thing off! Better yet- you speak fucking present-time English. You gotta look at my perspective too, you know." she listed out, arms folded, "To be honest I didn't even know you were a chick. Now don't go running off like that like some wuss, armor or not, you're better than that.." she said rather bluntly but honestly, then paused, processed, and looked around.

This was the lunch table. "God dammit, Thadea, I thought I told your ass to stay put!"

Thadea meanwhile smiled sympathetically to the other female, tilting her head curiously. "Why are you crying?" she asked softly, "And there's no need to lie. I can hear your tears choke back behind your smile. I do that too." the blonde blind girl giggled, "If you need to talk, I am always willing! I got the best ear you know!" she laughed, "I'm Thadea, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 1:24 am

"Sure." He responds in his usual easy manner. "Did you have one in mind?" He never really kept up with his missions,he had more pressing matters.like food......delicious food.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Dances 101 (open to all)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next