Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+2
SERP Admin
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:57 pm

Flaaaaaarrrrrrrppppp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:59 pm

FINISH HIM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:17 pm

I'm on mobile version so I'm not pressing "next page" 34 times to get to the most recent post. So I can't see anyone's posts really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:54 pm

Dats fine. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:00 pm

I'm a........... *dies*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:43 pm

Money=what I don't have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:44 pm

Eyes! Sit in the corner, Now!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:52 pm

I'm a little B%#!& short and f+£>!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:52 pm

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:03 pm

Nobody messes with Mr. Chimps and gets away with it. Now accept judgement or you will have to face trial by being slowly digested by a giant snail monster who cosplays as Gannondorf on weekends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:28 pm

No one can defeat............ A wizard, samurai, knight, werewolf, ninja, giant. And that's me!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:37 pm

Not unless they have silver magnetic anti-magic high-callibur explosive tracking bullets!!!

*takes out a giant cannon... because b*tches love cannons!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:38 pm

Try me! *takes out giant hammer/wand/samurai sword/lance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:14 am

*shoots an anti-magic exploding high-callibur magnetic silver tracking round at Eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:45 am

Hah. My sister is being an owl-fox-bat-dragon-witch-vampire for Halloween. I've got self-defense down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:45 am

Me? I'm going as Catbug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 1:01 am

I'm going as I'm not going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:01 am

I'm going as "Random guy who sits on the couch and eats candy while watching whatever the heck's on television".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:08 pm

And I'm going as a person that jumps out and scares the shit outta everybody whilst dressed in a Jeff the Killer costume. C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:34 pm

The Metal Gear Rising trailer should have shown Raiden cutting the Metal Gear in half with "Jack is Back!" playing in the background (can't remember the actual song name)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:35 pm

*sniff*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:40 pm

*epic hand spasm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:47 pm

*manually keeps Waffles's Heart beating with his mind.... But went too far and caused it to explode.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:49 pm

*causes nuclear explosion that reverses time*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next