Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+2
SERP Admin
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:51 pm

*baby dead eyes is eating a human.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:56 pm

*throws a chicken leg at Dead*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:57 pm

*dead eats the chicken leg whole. "Oh... Hello there.." He say in a deep voice*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:58 pm

*becomes small, fluffy, furry creature with big eyes and ears*

Hello....

-epic, manly deep voice......with epicly high, occasional voice cracks.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:00 pm

* "I don't like to be watched while I'm feasting... Leave now." *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:51 am

That's too bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:17 am

*little three year old girl skips in, white hair in pigtails, eyes mismatched, a small lizard tail flicking behind her. She hugs a dismembered teddy bear to her chest, her baby-sized claws digging into it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 2:59 pm

Rolling around at the speed of sound!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:23 pm

WOO!! I WIN!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:44 pm

No you don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:09 pm

Why isn't Dunsparce a Normal/Fairy type? I mean, come on.... He needs a better move-pool and has the wings for it! Nobody knows what the heck else it's suppost to be! They could've fixed it so easilly...... But oh well....

*snuggles Dunsparce as addoribly as possible* Freaky snake-drill-bee-BS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:14 pm

...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:14 pm

Dunsparce had a lot of potential. HAD. WHY, GAMEFREAK, WHY?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE POOR DUNSPARCE IN THE TRASH LIKE THIS?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:17 pm

...??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:44 pm

Yes, I win. OR DO I????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:44 pm

DUN DUN DUN!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:45 pm

BY THE POWER OF CHASE THE VIVILLON, I FORBID ANYONE FROM POSTING AFTER ME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 12:16 am

souls, give me SOULS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 12:43 am

Poop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 10:31 am

*gives Alanoth the soul of a little girl*
She tried to steal my candy. Here you go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 10:48 am

Freaking Dunsparce........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 7:26 pm

^ agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 7:45 pm

What is this- I don't even..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:19 pm

Waffle Cat doesn't approve of your victory.

(I love Game Grumps. oAo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next