Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Park...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

In The Park... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:50 pm

"Kataro threaten the meister if the weapon really cares she will take the blast for him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:52 pm

"I need to figure out a way to get that girl out of there." Kataro thought to himself. "If I shoot now, at this range. All of us will feel the impact of the explosion." Kataro began to brainstorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:57 pm

He laughed "So you'll threaten both weapons?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:59 pm

Jkey darts forward at the girl holdig Luna his arm still a rapier blade he says "Hey terrorist so me what you can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:15 pm

The boy was still holding Luna, the girl blinkked as she turned into a Katana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:29 pm

As Jet gets close he swings his arm at the girl not Luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:23 am

The man swung the Katana at him

(The girl is the Katana, Luna is the one who still only has an arm with the end of one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:29 am

Jet not having time to block lets it cut his right arm from the elbow to the shoulder suprisingly there was not blood that came out so Jet pulls down his hood revealing the scars and the green glow from chemical 'J' and his arm is actually a robot arm powered from the same chemical in order to move "Are you even fighting yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:38 am

Luna tried to break free, she whimpered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:55 am

Kataro jumped up into the sky and fired a few bullets at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 1:12 am

He let go of Luna, trying to block it. Luna stabbed him in the stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 1:21 am

Kataro jumped forward and tackled the man while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 1:55 am

Luna backed up, shaken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 5:21 pm

Kataro punched the man in the face and knocked him out. He then stood up and turned to the weapon. "what do you want with this igrl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:56 pm

The girl blinked "I do not care for her" She says sftly "I do as my Meister says"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 9:42 pm

Jet walks over picking up the meister by the collar and says "Why were you picking on the other girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 10:09 pm

Luna sighed "Because I have no eister and I am a freak" She answered for them then walked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 10:23 pm

Jet drops the meister runs over to Luna and says "Who cares if you dot have a meister most of the time I have been here I did not have a meister and so what if you are weird look at me I am practically a cyborg."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 10:36 pm

She sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Park...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2