Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:28 am

"...to battle........toad overlords..." she continued to mumbled now unaffected by the conversation going on between the twins.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:42 am

"What's the problem sis?" Barry asked

"You know exactly what the problem is bro!!" Fiona said loudly

Barry shrugged "I don't see a problem...."

Fiona pinched her nose in annoyance and sighed dramatically "I think Allie should go home now....."

Barry frowned "aww..........ok..." he gently shook allie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 11:05 am

Allie woke up with a jolt from being woken up, freaking out a little "nummh....er...EARTHQUAKE!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 11:21 am

Barry smiled and snickered a bit "no it's not an earthquake, but if you're getting tired then you should go home..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:05 pm

Allie seemed a little confused as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes "Oh.....ok....." she yawn as she sat up not even realising that she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:27 pm

"You want me to walk you home?" Barry asked with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:43 pm

"Oaky Doky~" she smiled sweetly back, before she hopped to her feet
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:45 pm

Barry signaled her to follow him to the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:51 pm

Allie nodded and followed Barry but when she passed Fiona she glomped her and used a martial art footing to prevent them from falling over "Bye Fiona~" once her goodbyes were over she continued to follow Barry skipping with a spring in each step.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:54 pm

For a while as they walk barry was quiet (which is unusual for him),
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:40 am

Allie noticed that Barry was being quiet, thinking it was strange she tugged on his sleeve "Kitty are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:02 am

Barry smiled at her "I'm fine, so where do you live?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:26 am

Allie began rummaging through her bag until she pulled out an envelope with the DWMA's seal on it, inside it was a map with a highlighted location a few blocks away from the DWMA and Barry's place along with three keys all exactly the same. "I live here....I got my living quarters today~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:29 am

"Cool! Hey maybe I can see your house!" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:29 pm

Allie shrugged and smiled "Sure~" the smile dropped from her face "But I don't even know if it's a house or not. For all I know it could be a cave with a troll living inside or the headquarters of some higher intelligent alien race or it could be a giant tree where I have to live inside it with a community of Fairies and Elves."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:31 pm

Barry laughed out loud "omg really?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:57 pm

"I don't know it could be~" Allie said jumping up and down like an over excited child.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:58 pm

Barry smiled goofily at her "I think your house will be just fine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:13 pm

"Fine! Does that mean there was something wrong with it in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:18 pm

0_0 "I honestly don't know" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:33 pm

"Ohhhh okay then~" Allie replied smiling goofily not really caring any more about what they might find and just skipped along beside Barry. After a while they can to a high-rise apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:36 pm

"Ok let's go (*yawns*) man I.think I'm getting tired" Barry mumbled in a sleepy voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 8:18 pm

"You can that a nap my place~" Allie said running circles around Barry as they walked to the complex's stairway "Or you could turn into a kitty and I can carry you while you take a nap." Allie suggested and her smile looked slightly mischievous while suggesting the last option.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 8:46 pm

Barry smiled and with a flash of golden light he turned into his cat form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:02 pm

Allie giggled as she picked up Barry and carried him and hugging him at the same time. It took half a hour longer then it should have to reach Allie's apartment because she went to the roof top just to make sure there was no alien spaceships but she did find a greenhouse full of weed growing inside it. Allie opened the door to an apartment on the second floor showing quite a nice interior with furniture already inside.

Allie's apartment layout:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next