Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 5:13 pm

"Barry? Ohmygod I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 5:15 pm

Barry snickered playfully "don't worry I'm ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 5:27 pm

Allie placed Barry on the ground and awkwardly stood there clearly waiting for Barry to turn back into his human form.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:16 pm

With a flash of golden light Barry turned into his human form with a bright smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:21 pm

Allie blushed looking away slightly from Barry as she faced the sunset washing over them in a soft goldish light.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:23 pm

Barry tilted his head a bit "what's wrong?" He asked with a warm smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:33 pm

Allie looked as if she had eaten a chilli again and looked rather timid for a few seconds before it was replaced by a serious but a little frightened looking facial expression. Allie kissed Barry properly on the lips just as the sun fished setting "Since I lost my first kiss by accident.....I wanted my second one to be at least memorable.........." Allie's phone began to play a German Pop song.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:37 pm

O........M.......FREAKIN..........G!!!!!! XD

Barry's face turned a bright shade of glowing red, he looked shocked from the sudden kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:46 pm

OOC: Totally nailed it XD

Allie looked saddened as she checked her phone, she sighed as she clicked her heels together and rollover blades popped out of the soles. "See you later Kitty...." Allie called out as she roller-skated away back into the school and back down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:50 pm

Barry just stood there in shock as allie left, it wasn't bad shocked face, it was more like a 'I was just given a free bag filled with millions of dollars' shocked face XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:54 pm

OOC: should we end it here or do you want to time skip and if we time skip can you post first please?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:00 pm

Ooc: we can end it :3 (BUT I will probably make a Halloween thread soon XD idk something like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:02 pm

OOC: Halloween? In the middle of summer? I think Allie is responsible XD Oh yea it's Cal's birthday soon.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:04 pm

Ooc: YAAAAAAAAAAY BIRTHDAY!!! How about the neko twins overhear him saying it's his birthday and they throw him a surprise party XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:06 pm

OOC: or violet could be the master mind behind it all and just ask them for help XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:10 pm

Ooc: sure! :3 (so should we actually kill da thread now XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:27 pm

OOC: This Thread is finished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10