Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:01 am

"Noooo~.....Problem~!" Allie exclaimed hopping onto one foot before glomming Barry and ruffling his hair "I wonder if your hair feels like kitty fur....

OOC: I was on YouTube and found this and thought Barry and Fiona could have been singing this XD:
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:20 pm

Barry glomped her back as she ruffled his hair, his hair was soft and a bit fluffy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:57 pm

Allie was knocked to the floor when Barry glomped her back and she just began to giggle again and continued to ruffle Barry's hair she then realised how it felt and had a face of awe "Your hair feels like kitty fur." she was oblivious to the fact that their faces where inches away from each other and the fact that Barry was on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:01 pm

"WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE!!!" Fiona exclaimed as she pulled barry away from allie, since she's the less naive of the neko twins she instantly saw the nasties on the situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:16 pm

Allie looked befuddled at Fiona tilting her head slightly after she sat herself up kneeling on the floor "What's wrong? What's going on? Did I do something wrong?" Allie was looking sacred the last thing she wanted to do was to upset her new friends.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:19 pm

"Yea what's wrong??" Barry asked
Fiona sighed "nothing wrong guys don't worry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:26 pm

Allie shrugged the whole incident off when Fiona said it was nothing "So why did you guys invite me over?" she asked curiously "Nobody every invites me over..." she sounded a little sad before perking up to here their reply.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:28 pm

"We want to get to know you better" Barry said with a shrug and a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:40 pm

"Awwwww~ that's so sweet."mallie replied giggling "So internet magic kitty gods Barry and Fiona what do you two want to know about me?" she struck a fist pump pose "I'm an open book~"

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 24th 2014, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:44 pm

A goofy sweet smile spread on Barry's face "do you love music?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:59 am

"Yea I do~!" Allie replied giggling with a cute smile "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 4:00 pm

"I happen to be a music warlock!" Barry said with a mischievous grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:26 pm

Allie gasped her eyes sparkling "YOU'RE A MAGICAIL MUSICAL KITTY!?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:39 pm

"Heh, sort of" he chuckled mischievously, then suddenly he turned off his soul protect and summoned his magical guitar, it was a brilliant shinning red with regular guitar strings and a keyboard on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:46 pm

"OHMYGOSH~ IT'S A GUTAIR PIANO!" she had a really goofy smile on her face "that is so COOL!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:53 pm

Barry gave her an equally goofy smile "thanks! You wanna see something cooler!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:30 pm

Allie nodded she was really interested in Barry and his sister now....but mainly Barry because he was the one showing her all the cool stuff. "Sure! But I don't think you can top that~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:37 pm

"Oh yea?" He asked with a mischievous grin, he started to play a jazzy melody on the guitar and little golden colored music notes started to surround Allie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:25 pm

Allie's eyes lit up in amazement as she watched the golden music notes sounded her as she listened to the jazz melody being played by Barry "Wow, it so pretty~" she reached out and poked one of the floating music notes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:28 pm

The notes got closer to her until they started to tickling her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:31 pm

As the notes began to tickle Allie she fell backwards onto the floor now in giggling and laughing non stop with a goofy smile on her face, her laugh was pretty contagious.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:32 pm

Barry stopped playing and started laughing along with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:21 pm

Allie couldn't stop laughing even when she began to talk with Barry again "Why are you laughing~?" she asked giggling
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:25 pm

"Cause your laughing~!" He laughed out loud (lol XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 5:22 am

Allie tried to reply to Barry's comment by saying "Awwww~" but ended up laughing all the through it, her face was now going red as she still rolling around on the floor being tickled by the magic golden music notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next