Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:03 pm

Allie squealed out of enjoyment "OHMYGOSH YOURSOCUTE~" she exclaimed as she watched Barry eat the sushi from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:05 pm

Fiona nodded in understanding
Damien clenched his hands, how he wished it was him who killed shadow "evil scum bastard....." Damien growled coldly

Barry gave her a cute little smile "~meow~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:14 pm

Jet nods "How do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:17 pm

Damien lowered his head so no one could see the tears starting to form "we should head to class......." he muttered in a gruff voice before speed walking away
Fiona shook her head sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:23 pm

Jet chuckles to himself "That kids is how you lose a friend."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:24 pm

Fiona sighed sadly "I feel so badly for him........" she muttered under her breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:41 pm

Allie didn't notice that most of the group was leaving because she was still feeding Barry.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:44 pm

Barry kept nomming on sushi :3, while he ate he looked over to a nearby thrash can and saw his reflection (it's a metal trash can) and he noticed the cape and the top hat, "OH CRAP I LOOK LIKE LANCE! I mean- MEEEOW!!~" he yowled suddenly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:55 pm

Allie just burst out laughing as she'd chanted "Barry~ the magic cat! Barry~ is wearing a hat!" once she stopped chanting she just smiled as she continued to watch Barry eat sushi "you're adorable~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:58 pm

Barry meowed a bit and yawned, he slowly started to fall asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:06 pm

Allie picked up Barry and cuddle the cat until it fell asleep. Once it was asleep she looked rather sad and sighed "Come on kitty, let's go fine your owner.... she then took off to look for Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:08 pm

Fiona and Damien were sitting in the classroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:28 pm

Allie walked over to Fiona and held out the sleeping barry for her to take "Here you go...." she sounded pretty sad "He fell asleep...." she looked at the sleeping cat and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:37 pm

Fiona smiled and grabbed barry and put him on her lap "thank you, he'll probably be here tomorrow"

(Do you want to time skip to after class to where allie accidentally sees barry turn back into his human form??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:41 pm

OOC: sure XD

At the end of class Allie was awoken from her daydream from the ringing bell and skipped her way over to Fiona to see if Barry was awake.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:55 pm

Fiona had already started walking out the class with barry in her arms, it looked like she was whispering to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:09 pm

Allie skipped over "Hi~" she said as she caught up with Fiona and Barry "Sooooo~ is Barry awake? Can I play with him?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:12 pm

Fiona looked at her with a smile "yes he's awake but sadly we have to go home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:20 pm

Allie made a rather cute pouting face "Awwwww....that's so sad...*sniffle*."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:23 pm

Fiona nodded "yeah sorry"
"-meow!-" barry meowed in irritation, he wanted to turn into his human form so he could stretch his legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:36 pm

"Ok.....could I play with him tomorrow?....ummm what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:39 pm

Fiona nodded and giggled "my name is fiona neko!"
Barry started to quietly growl in annoyance and was twitching a bit in impatience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:48 pm

"Nice to meet yea Fiona~ I'm Allie!~" Allie exclaimed as she hopped on one foot and extended her arm as above her head. She then noticed Barry to twitch and growl "Is Barry ok?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:51 pm

Fiona nodded "yeah he just wants to go home that's all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:25 am

"Oh...ok then....well would it be ok if I played with him tomorrow Fiona?" Allie asked making puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next