Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:05 pm

Barry was only half awake in her arms and tried his hardest not to doze off right away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:12 pm

Wow look at this place it so big and...*yawns*... Allie begins to drift towards the master bedroom and once there she found a double king bed

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 30th 2014, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:14 pm

Barry fell asleep peacefully in Allie's arms and was purring in his sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 9:41 am

Allie laid down Barry on the bed and laid down beside him after taking off her shoes. "Night night Barry kitty~" she yawned before falling asleep herself.

***time-skip to when they wake up***

OOC: Fiona should bust in or be looking for Barry XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 11:57 am

There was loud rapid knocking on the front door

Barry was still asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:20 pm

Allie woke up with a really bad bed head and slowly stumbled he away to the door she answered it rubbing the sleep out of her eye "Hello~?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:23 pm

At the door was a comically angry Fiona "WHY DIDN'T BARRY COME HOME LAST NIGHT???" She exclaimed then suddenly she gasped dramatically "OMG YOU MURDERED HIM!!" (Dramatic music: DUH DUH DAAAAAA!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 3:36 pm

The only words Allie herd that Fiona said were Barry and murdered this instantly woke her up "WHAT! BARRY HAS BEEN MURDERED!" Allie began to freak out in what looked like a comical matter "B-BUT I JUST SAW HIM, HE WAS SLEEPING...HOW...HOW DID SOMEBODY MURDER HIM? WHY WOULD SOMEBODY WANT TO MURDER HIM? I MEAN HE IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY!" Allie puppy dog like eyes were watering up "WHO WOULD DO THIS!" she sobbed as fell to her knees crying.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 3:43 pm

All of Allie's crying made Fiona cry

All of the yelling and crying woke Barry up so he walked from the room to the front door rubbing the sleep from his eyes "what's going on?" He yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 3:56 pm

"AHHHH A GHOST!" Allie screamed when she saw and heard Barry jumping into Fiona's arms in the comical manner usually seen only on Scooby Doo.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 3:58 pm

Ooc: XD

Fiona and barry looked confused, especially barry "a ghost!? Where!!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:12 pm

"Fiona said Barry had been murdered and and that means Barry dead so can't be Barry so you must be his ghost." Allie explained her trail of thought before gasping in horror and ended up behind Fiona hiding behind her "Or you could be a clone or you could be an alien using his identity as a disguise or maybe *gasps* you are Barry's evil identical twin who everybody always over looked so you murdered him so everybody would think you are Barry." she cowarded behind Fiona "You monster."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:15 pm

"Ok seriously what dafrak is going on?" Barry asked
Fiona couldn't help but giggle "it's ok allie, he's the real Barry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:17 pm

Allie looked teary eyed at both of them "How? You said Barry was dead!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:20 pm

"No actually I was just accusing you of murder...." Fiona said

0_0 "I'm like totally lost right now......." Barry said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:53 pm

"So that means...." Allie said teary eyed completely not getting the fact she had just been accused of murder, she dashed forward and glomped Barry hugging him tightly "Barry's not dead!" she claimed as leftover tears came out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:54 pm

Barry glomped her back "yes im alive" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 5:04 pm

Barry's glomp knocked Allie to the floor since she was still hugging Barry which she continued to do on the floor even though he was on top of her "Good, it wouldn't be any fun if you dead." She sobbed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 5:21 pm

Barry sat up so allie was sitting on his lap as he hugged her

Fiona smiled, they look so cute together, she thought, then suddenly a mischievous grin spread on her face, they would also make a cute couple... ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 5:28 pm

Allie was now sitting on Barry's lap since he sat up while she was hugging him, she sniffles and nuzzled her head into Barry's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 5:32 pm

Barry gently pets her on the head

"Ok im going home, you can stay over a bit longer if you want Barry" Fiona said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 6:42 pm

Allie just continued to hug Barry tightly not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 6:48 pm

Barry kept hugging allie too

Fiona giggled then walked out the door and closed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 7:56 pm

Allie had fallen asleep in Barry's arms again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 10:40 pm

Barry picked her up bridal style (even though she was heavy to him) and carried her to her room and put her on her bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next