Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:24 pm

"What?" Barry laughed in confusion, "what type of koala goes ka-caw?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:26 pm

Allie giggled and lightly pressed her forehead against his and looked him the eyes "Boop~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:28 pm

Barry blushed a bright red (congratulations barry you invented a new type of red XD) , he noticed how close they were
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:31 pm

Allie took this chance as she was wrapped around him to begin tickling him again still pressing lightly on his forehead with hers.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:36 pm

Barry laughed out loud, but suddenly he accidentally fell down on her and their lips accidentally touched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:39 pm

it took a few minutes for Allie to realise what was going on but when she did it looked like she had just eaten a chili.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:40 pm

Barry got off of her, his entire face was a bright glowing red "uh....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:44 pm

Allie remained silent cradling herself on the bed looking up at Barry with puppy eyes her face still glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:45 pm

Barry tilted his head a bit "um..........." , then he looked down "sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:49 pm

She continued to look up at him with huge puppy eyes the lower half of her face hidden behind her knees "....it's okay....." she mumbled barely visible "....it was an wasn't on purpose.....your also not a perv like Josh........."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:54 pm

Barry looked up at her with a confused look on his face "josh?....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:59 pm

"My weapon partner....I think he is a prev......
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:01 pm

"Ugh, pervs are the worst!" Barry said "I know a few pervs too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:06 pm

"....I don't think you are a prev......" Allie repeated not really sure what to say now, she embarrassed beyond belief. She had just lost her first kiss by accident.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:09 pm

Ooc: omg so did Barry :3

A small smile of embarrassment spread on his face, Barry looked at the ground rubbing the back of his neck nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:16 pm

Allie was about to speak up looking rather serious but still blushing when Allie's phone went off making whale noises until she picked it up looking rather sad and rolled off the bed put on her shoes and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:19 pm

"What's wrong? What's going on?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:23 pm

"...classes.....just classes......" Allie said sounding sad before looking at her feet "...hey.....could you meet me at the academy's west balcony at sun set?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:27 pm

Barry smiled warmly at her "sure!"

(Time skip??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:47 pm

OOC: Sure

Allie stood watching the sunset from the Balcony
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:29 pm

Suddenly a lump of fluff landed on her head "meow~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:47 am

"Ahhhhh it's raining cats and dogs.......................oh no poor kitties and puppies." Allie exclaimed sounding absolutely horrified, she picked up the cat that landed on her head and shook it as she spoke to it "Are you okay little kitty? Say something...anything!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:59 am

This cat had yellow fur, a white music note on his chest, and a little red bow tie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:36 am

Allie continued to freak out thinking more cats and dogs were going to fall from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 3:56 pm

"Calm down allie it's not raining cats and dogs~" the cat meowed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next