Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:40 am

Silver was surprised at first at how her clothes changed. Silver looked at her clothes and wondered how Sapphire was able to do it. She decided to keep her cool and simply said, "Impressive, mind doing it again for me?" She seemed eerily calm and even appeared to be having a good time but she was really deeply analyzing her abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:42 am

Sapphire looked some stuff up on her phone, then set it down. She rubbed her hands together, then pointed at her.

Sapphire: Poof~.

Ms Silver was then dressed up as the 11th doctor.

Sapphire: I even found out what a Dalek, was~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:46 am

"Nice thanks Sapphire," she said, "Anyways its just as i suspected, thats a witch abilitity so how did you get it little weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:48 am

Sapphire: When I was young, I played with a witch. And she was nice enough to give me a portion of her powers. Well, copy and give it to me, but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:49 am

"Hm curious" she said, "So old are you sweetie, eight?" Silvia asked looking at this little half witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:52 am

Sapphire: I'm 15~. And I'm still kicking. No reason to say that, I just always wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:53 am

"15 huh, you know your quite short to be a 15 year old" she said standing over her and looking her in the eyes trying to determine her real age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:55 am

Sapphire: Maybe, or maybe everyone is just too tall for there age, and I'm the only one at the right size for my age~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:59 am

"Alright Sapphire, did you enjoy youre first day at school?" Silvia said using her talking to little children voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:03 am

Sapphire: Yeah, I found out one of my teachers is quite the dog, if you know what I mean. Poof~.

Sapphire pointed her finger at Silvia again, transforming her clothes into a dog costume again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:09 am

"Cool, woof" she said laughing, then went back to her serious look, "So how much do you know about our abilities?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:11 am

Sapphire: You mean as a weapon? Or do you mean as us in general? Because on of your abilities is to pee on a fire hydrant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:15 am

"I mean your abilties in general." Silvia said wondering what exactly the half witch knew."

OOC: The "Our" before was a typo, meant to say "Your"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:18 am

Sapphire: I can change clothes, and move them if they are not being worn by a person. And with my dual weapon form being related to an angel and a demon, I can grow wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:19 am

"Hm, why don't you come by my place whenever you want practice, guidance, or companionship." Silvia said comfortingly to the little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:24 am

Sapphire: Thanks, Ms S. I appreciate it. Though I will have so much fun with costumes then~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:25 am

"Then do it, I don't really care, my job is to help my students no matter what the cost." Silvia said comfortingly gesturing for Sapphire to do anything she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:30 am

Sapphire: Well, most of my clothing designs start from the ground up. . . So, you may want to be careful what you say. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:33 am

"Just do it, If it means helping a student I would die if necessary. It's just the way I am" Silvia said confidently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:36 am

Sapphire: Well, honestly, that's just more of a hobby, honestly. The whole clothing this is just for my fun time. I do other stuff, mind you, but yeah. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:38 am

"Well I always say embrace what is special about you, but its your choice. Powers are a gift no matter how insignificant they might seem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:39 am

Sapphire: Okay. Poof~.

She pointed her fingers at Silvia again, poofing away her clothes so she is standing there in her underpants.

Sapphire: *Giggles* I embraced it~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:44 am

Silvia blushed but ended up slightly giggling, "good thing no one else showed up to this club" she thought to herself. "Alright your in charge, practice your powers however you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:49 am

Sapphire pumped her fist, then got to work. She would poof on random clothing, like dresses, skirts, pants, shirts, ext. After a bit, she decided on a knee length skirt and a blouse. She kept the blouse white, and turned the skirt a nice light pink.

Sapphire: Hmm, nice, nice. Goes good with your hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:51 am

"Thank you but its not really my style. Mind changing it please?" Silvia said inspecting the outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next