Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:38 pm

"Thats for you, for letting me come here." she said as she walked outside
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:59 pm

"Oh........thank you!" The Neko twins exclaimed thankfully

(At le mokin house :3)
Damien unlocked the door and held it open "ladies first" he said with a shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:01 pm

"Then why are you waiting Damien" she laughed as she cuddled James.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:04 pm

Damien chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes "ha ha ha" he said
James snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:06 pm

Silvia walked inside and inspected the home. "Looks good guys. Just move that, rearrange that it'll be fine." Silvia said as she inspected the home with james on her back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:08 pm

Damien shrugged "it looks fine to me" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:08 pm

Silvia patted him on the head and looked around. "So am I sleeping on the couch?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:11 pm

"Hmmmm, well I could sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my room" Damien suggested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:12 pm

"No i'm the guest allow me." Silvia said as she put down her bag the table and took her shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:14 pm

"Are you sure?" Damien asked
James finally climbed off silver's back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:15 pm

"Yep, want me to make you boys some dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:22 pm

James shook his head "your the guest , besides some friends are coming over for dinner too"
Damien nodded "yeah and kiro wouldn't really like it if he's 'famous' chillie was wasted"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:23 pm

"Alright let me know when they are coming so I don't interrupt."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:25 pm

"If you want to you can join!" James said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:25 pm

"No you had prievious arrangement and I dont want to intrude. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:35 pm

James did his signature puppy eyes "please~" he said hugging her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:36 pm

"Alrighty" Silvia smiled, "I have to make sure I keep my eyes on you Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:42 pm

"YAY!" James exclaimed excitedly
Suddenly there was a knock at the door
"Oh they're here!" Raven said answering the door
At the door was a boy with ice blue eyes and hair, a boy with fiery amber eyes and dark orage/Brown hair and a girl with dark brown hair that was in a very poofy ponytail and had dark hazel eyes "hi guys!" The girl giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:44 pm

Silvia was currently siting on the couch with James and turned at the sign of some people entering the home.

OOC: How old are they?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:51 pm

Ooc: the girl Is 13
The boy with blue hair is 14
And the boy with orange/Brown hair is 13 too

The boy with the orange/Brown hair had a huge pot of chillie
"Silver this is kiro , kin and Victoria" raven said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:53 pm

"Hello" Silvia said as she got up and looked at her nieces and nephews, "And thats aunt Silver to you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:56 pm

Raven blushed "sorry" she said with a shy smile

Kiro(the boy with the pot of chillie) smiled "sup?"
Kin (the boy with the blue hair) smiled warmly at them "hello ma'am"
Victoria smiled sweetly at her "hi!" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:59 pm

"Hello" Silvia said to the children, "What's in the pot?" she asked one of them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:10 pm

Kiro smirked "it's my famous chillie!" He said, he to off the pot lid and everybody in the room instantly smelled the intense spiciness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:12 pm

"Cool, sorry guys but if you excuse me, I gotta go meet with some of the faculty at school."

OOC: Gotta go for a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next