Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:35 pm

"Because damien is my weapon!" Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:37 pm

"Hm thats my boy. do me a favor fiona? I've never seen my damy's weapon form."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:44 pm

A mischievous smile spread on fiona's face "okidokie!" She giggled ,she grabbed damien's hand, suddenly there was a flash of eerie blue light then in fiona's hand was a long curved ash brown colored sword, there were ridges in the sword that sort of looked like sharp feathers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:49 pm

"You dont look as good as me." silver said as she turned into her long bluish silver rapier thin as pancakes, beautiful for stabbing. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:51 pm

James eyed her weapon form in awe "cool!!"
Fiona made a pouting face and twirled the damien sword skillfully "I think his weapon form is just fine!" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:53 pm

"Try using me." She said smiling in her weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:55 pm

Damien turned back into his human form
Fiona tilted her head "are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:57 pm

"You'll find I can resonate with others very easily. All teachers can. Why do you think I teach resonance studies."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:01 pm

Fiona shrugged and picked up the rapier and stabbed the air a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:02 pm

With each stab the blade began to grow more and more light green going faster and faster. "Keep going" she said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:05 pm

Fiona started to swish the rapier around and stab at the air "this is actually really cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:07 pm

The blade was brightly green now and it was going lighting fast. "Finish it off Fiona" she said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:09 pm

Ooc: ????????????????????+????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:10 pm

OOC: Just do a finshing jumping stab or slash
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:13 pm

Fiona twirled the rapier in her hand the slashed the air once more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:16 pm

Silvia went to human form and congratuated Fiona, "Good job, not everyone catches on to my combos that fast."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:18 pm

Fiona giggled "thank you!" She said
Damien chuckled "good job"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:19 pm

"Damy is lucky to have a meister like you. Well i gotta go"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:23 pm

James pouted "aw, cant you stay?" He asked with puppy eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:24 pm

"Well an alley or hotel is waiting. I need some rest."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:29 pm

James hugged her with puppy eyes still "please stay over our house!" He cried out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:30 pm

"Sure Jamie Wamie" she said as she picked him up and snuggled him walking inside
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:33 pm

Ooc: thats the neko house, James raven and Damien have their own house :3

"YAY!!" James exclaimed excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:35 pm

"Alrght thanks Fiona and Barry." she said as she left the house after leaving 20 dollars on the table. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:37 pm

"Hey miss you left some money!" Fiona called out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next