Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:12 am

Damien smirked a bit "sorry but I think details can come later............. .......,"

(One of my other student characters)
"Aren't we supposed to be learning ma'am...." spade called out "this little "heart warming" scene is getting awkward........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:15 am

"Yes sorry." Silvia gestured towards the questioning student. "Meet me after class ok Damy?" Silvia said returning to the board, "And please return to your seat"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:18 am

Damien shrugged as he walked back to his seat, hr looked extremely calm but he was freaking out in mind!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:22 am

OOC: The class went on normally and the students were leaving. 

Silvia had just finished teaching and was preparing her room for the after school meeting she had to be in. She had done a lot of convincing for Lord Death to allow her to run the science fiction club. Silvia she watched as people came and left and waited for Damy 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:25 am

Damien walked up to her with his usual calm expression but you can by his eyes that he was excitedc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:28 am

"Hello Damy, what are you doing now that school is over?" she asked curious. She talked as she got out really nerdy things from her boxes and displayed them around the room for her club members to see and nerd out over. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:30 am

Damien smiled "I was about to go home and train with james and raven.........."
(Or Jamie and raven to silver XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:35 am

"Jamie and Raven are still alive to!" Silvia said as her face lit up. "Sorry but I have to run an afterschool club today. Wanna stay please?" Silvia said hanging up a model Enterprise
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:37 am

Damien thought for a moment "hmmmm, maybe I can bring them here..............."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:38 am

"Please???" Silvia begged to Damien as the students there for the club were beginning to enter. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:48 am

Damien chuckled and nodded as he ran out the room

(After a while of convincing, Damien finally got raven and james to come to the academy)
"I hope this surprise is good enough for us to miss training........" James's voice echoed from the hallway as thr three siblings walked up to the class

Ooc: im going to get back on a little later, I might post between then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:52 am

As Damien left she turned to the kids there for the club. "Hello, if you haven't had me yet my name is Miss Silver and Welcome to the Sci-Fi club." Silvia said as she took out a sonic screwdriver and pointed at the crowd, "Now what are your names?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:03 am

Sapphire: Hi Silver~!

Sapphire was sitting on the desk, waving rapidly to the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:05 am

"Hello, I never did know your name?" she said pointing her screwdriver at her and turning it on. "What is your name then, Dalek?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:08 am

Sapphire: Sapphire, and I heard that from somewhere. . . Doctor something. I don't remember, but I think my dad used to watch that show a lot. Maybe it was surgeon something. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:10 am

"Well hello there Sapphire, what is your favorite sci-fi show?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:14 am

Sapphire: Umm. . . . . I liked Star wars. . . I liked Space Balls as well, though I don't think that really counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:16 am

Silvia looked very disappointed, "Space Balls doesnt count" she tossed Sapphire a dvd set of season one of Doctor Who. "Your homework is to watch that." Silvia said as she took out a red bow tie and a fez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:18 am

Sapphire: Oh, I can do that.

On her head, her two bows turned into a fez. She touched the hat, and nodded at her handiwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:19 am

"Interesting, what would that be Sapphire?" Silvia asked curious about this new ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:26 am

Sapphire: This, oh, I power over clothes. I change them into anything and any design. It's a lot of fun, especially if people are mean to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:27 am

"What would you do to people who are mean to you." she said inspecting her fez and this little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:29 am

Sapphire: Well, most people generally like to wear pants in public, Silver.

She gave a sly grin, while giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:32 am

"Hm... if that were true, I would have to give you a detention if you do that to another student. If it is true however" she said still skeptical about what this girl could actually do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:35 am

Sapphire: I can show you, if you want?

Sapphire pointed her fingers at Silver, smiling brightly.

Sapphire: Poof~.

Ms Silver's clothing turned into a dog costume, with Sapphire clapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next