Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:14 pm

Ooc: mkay

"Aaaaaaaaaw!" James pouted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:58 pm

"I'm back" Silvia said as she walked inside and through her bag down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:48 pm

Ooc: ??????????

(All of the kids waited for silver to come back before they ate)
"Yay you're back!" James said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:54 pm

"You didn't have to wait for me." Silvia said walking towards the table, "plus they had food their, im full." she told the kids and gestured for them to eat.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:19 pm

"Aw come on miss, at least try a little bit of my famous chillie!" Kiro said handing her a little cup of chillie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:32 pm

"sorry but I really need sleep, that was quite stressful" she said tiredly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:34 pm

"Fine.......but im saving you some chillie!" Kiro said
"Do you want to know what the name of the chillie is?" James whispered to silver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:36 pm

Silver nodded as she took her coat and shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:38 pm

"It's called "hell fire"!" He whispered "which means it's incredibly spicy! It's so spicy it would probably burn the sun!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:44 pm

Silvia listened to what Damien had to say then realized, she cant to sleep they were still there and she was to sleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:48 pm

"Do you want us to move to the kitchen?" James asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:48 pm

"If its no trouble yes"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:49 pm

The gang moved to the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:51 pm

Silvia finally got down and rested for the first time all day. Silvia quickly fell asleep dreaming of her first day as a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:52 pm

(Time skip??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:53 pm

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

(Le next morning)
A wonderful smell was coming from the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:57 pm

Silvia was very deep in sleep and snored loudly on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:03 pm

Suddenly a small hand shook her gently "aunt silver, aunt silver wake up!" James whispered loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:04 pm

Silvia was shaken over and over and eventually saw Jamie watching her. "Morning Jamie Wamie." she pulled jamie onto the sofa with her and snuggled him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:12 pm

James blushed a bright red "um we made muffins and eggs for breakfast"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:13 pm

"Nice but I already overstayed my welcome." she said tossing him 20 dollars, "See ya in school Jamie"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:15 pm

"Please stay! We have so much catching up to do!" He whined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:17 pm

"I need to get to school but I can saty a little longer." Silvia said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:20 pm

"Yay! I made you a plate!" James said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next