Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:14 am

Lance: 0_0 why am I still watching!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:17 am

Spencer leaned back into the crook of the couch kissing more passionately every second. He couldn't resist what his body was telling him to do. He only fell deeper and deeper into the trance. He blocked out everything else around him and continued with wrapping his arms tighter around his friend. His fingers also started getting entangled in the hair on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:20 am

Kataro laid on top of Spencer, pressing his body against his. Still kissing him ever so passionately. He couldn't help but love him. He didn't know why but, he felt like this needed to be done. Kataro moved his hands down to Spencer's waist, then went into his shirt and rubbed his chest and body. He didn't know if Lance was watching, but he didn't care either. He was to in love.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:24 am

Lance: oh gawd why!! D: why am I watching!!!!!! "Dafuq!!" He exclaimed, he quickly covered his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:25 am

Spencer felt the massaging motion on his chest, and it only pushed him further into the trance he seemed to have gotten trapped in. His emotions had been sent away, and he was only focused on the body laying on top of him. It was almost as if it wasn't him anymore. He did indeed love Kataro. It just never seemed to show before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:28 am

Kataro continued to kiss him, getting more and more aggressive. He then moved his hands down to the strap of Spencer's pants. He began to unbutton and unzip his pants when he stopped for a short moment. He raised from Spencer , he body on his still. "Are... Are we gonna do this..?" Kataro asked as he took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:32 am

:pale: :affraid: "what the hell....." Lance said, it was like spider, creepy yet mesmerizing......he couldn't stop watching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:36 am

Spencer took a quiet breath when Kataro pulled away. He didn't want him to stop. There wasn't a choice to him at the moment. He only felt that he needed more. So instead of saying something, he simply smiles. He didn't have any words for what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:39 am

Kataro returned the smile and gazed at Spencer with a soft glow in his eyes. Then he took off his shirt and pressed his body back on Spencer's. He began pressing his body a bit harder and harder. Then he raised up and tried to take off Spencer's shirt. "I love you..." He whispered just barely. You probably couldn't hear him if you were right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:42 am

Lance covered his eyes........then moved one finger so he could see XD, this was like watching a good scary movie!!! (Don't ask why....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:44 am

Spencer freely let Kataro pull of his shirt by sitting up a bit. Then with free hands, he pulled Kataro back in for a kiss. He couldn't help it anymore. He really did love him without a doubt. He didn't know why he never saw it before. They'd been the closest friends since the beginning of time so it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:50 am

Kataro started kissing Spencer as he was pulled in. His eyes were closed and they wouldn't open. It was like someone threw a love potion on him and he was trapped. But he'd want it no other way. He kissed Spencer until hhe got bored of it. He got off of Spencer and stood up next to the couch. He began to undo his belt buckle and take off his pants. Once his pants were off, and he was in nothing but a gray pair of boxer briefs, he reached for Spencer's pants and tried to take them off for him. He didn't say anything. He remained silent. He wanted no words. Just love.

OOC: G'NIGHT guys. I'll get back to this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:52 am

Lance couldn't look away.....and it was starting to scare him

Ooc: I'm going to bed too, please if one of us isn't on the site please lets not go head :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:54 am

Spencer allowed Kataro to rid of his jeans as well. He was in nothing but pure bliss. He'd found the one person that loved him for who he was. Now he was going to keep it that way. Nothing was going to stop him from it.

((G'night! I'm heading out as well.~ eoe))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:39 am

Ooc: when the kataroXspencer smex ends pm me :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:51 am

Kataro sat there for a moment. He stood back up and grabbed Spencer's hand. He tugged on it and tried to lead him into the bedroom. He didn't say anything. He didn't want to say anything... But he was also kinda scared. He never don't this... Guy-on-guy type thing before. But he didn't care about that either. He knew what was about to happen and he wanted to do it.

OOC: Lol ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:11 am

Spencer quickly followed him to the bedroom. He was too far into it to stop now. It didn't feel strange to him either. From what he was feeling right now, he felt it to be normal. And by the time they reached the bedroom door, he was hungry for more of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:08 pm

Kataro and Spencer reached the bedroom door. Kataro walked in and laid out, flat on the bed. He had the expression on his face that said, "use me". He didn't want anything to ruin this glorious moment. He had never done anything like this with a man, so he wasn't exactly how this worked. But he didn't care. He just wanted Spencer to love him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:17 pm

OOC: Ohmaigawd you're putting me on top. eoe Kataro doesn't make a good uke. XD

Spencer walked over to the bed and laid down on top of Kataro. He didn't really know what he was doing since he'd never done something like that before. But he just went with instincts. So pinning Kataro's hands to the bed above his head with one hand, he kissed down Kataro's neck passionately while moving his other free hand into his boxers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:25 pm

A slight tingle went up Kataro's spine. He moaned slightly but quietly. He moved his hand out of Spencer's grip and down His chest,past his waist. Then he grabbed Spencer's crotch and began to squeeze it. Kataro never did play the bottom part when doing this type of thing. He was always I'm control. But he decided to do something different for a change, considering how different this already was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 5:14 pm

Spencer choked on the chill as it ran through his body. His passion only grew and he moved down further to his collarbone and onto his chest. Quiet moans were the only things escaping his mouth. His hand moved more rapidly in Kataro's boxers. Ever so slowly, he began pulling them down further and further. Then he stopped and rested his head next to Kataro's. He didn't want to continue unless he was sure Kataro wanted him to.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 5:25 pm

Kataro looked at Spencer softly. He knew what he wanted. He felt he was making the right decision. "Yes... I am, Spencer." He said as he looked him directly in his eyes. He then pulled his boxers all the way down and threw him aside, revealing the features of his body. He tugged down on Spencer's underwear and pulled them down slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 5:44 pm

Spencer smiles and continues kissing Kataro's body up and down with everything he had. Ever so slowly did he make his way further down dotting kisses on his chest and torso as he made his way farther south.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 7:27 pm

Kataro couldn't really hold his moans on anymore. He groaned softly as he rubbed his hair. "Mmm..." He groaned lowly as a tingling sensation was sent all throughout his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 7:38 pm

Spencer eventually reached Kataro' waist. He knew exactly what he was going to do, and Kataro's pleasure only drove him to want to do it more. So grabbing Kataro's hips with his hands, he begins sucking up and down on his nether regions with a smile on his face while staring up at him. Soft moans erupted from Spencer through the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next