Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:11 pm

Kataro groaned even more. He started tugging on Spencer's hair even more. "Yes..." He whispered with a pleasured look on his face. He began moving his hips up and down, going further into Spencer's mouth. He was ready to take control over this, but he decided to wait. After a few more moments of sucking, Kataro got up. He brought his head to where Spencer's crotch was, and put his own crotch where Spencer's mouth was. He began sucking Spencer quickly, hoping to get a reaction out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:18 pm

Spencer groaned rather loudly when Kataro shifted positions and pulled the pleasure trick on himself. Then he continued sucking with an aggressive expression. His aggression grew really quick and he tried his best to pull in as far as he could. He was beginning to perspire as well, and had one hand on Kataro's hip and the other clenched in the bed sheets. He was almost in disbelief as to what was actually happened, but was enjoying it unlike anything he ever had before.

((Ohmaigawd you're killing me. .///u///.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:49 pm

Kataro began to breathe heavily as he sucked Spencer. He pulled his hips away before he exploded. He paused from sucking Spencer for a moment. He had an outlandish idea. But he was sure if Spencer would wanna do it. "Did you... Wanna try putting it in?" He asked as he sat up and laid on Spencer's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:54 pm

Spencer breathed rather heavily as Kataro pulled away. He knew he would've hit his climax if Kataro had continued, and was almost thankful he had. He was enjoying it too much to stop now, and he'd let Kataro make the decisions from here on out. So after cooling down a bit from all of the heat between the two of them, he closes his eyes and grins. He wanted to go just a little further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:14 pm

Kataro let out a small, tired smile. He pushed Spencer face down onto the bed. He lightly rubbed his muscular back before moving down towards his butt. He rubbed his butt as of he were massaging it. Then he spread it open. He grabbed his own private part, and ever so slowly slid it into Spencer's behind. Kataro was lost in the moment even more than he was earlier. "I love you Spencer..." He exhaled out quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:21 pm

Spencer groaned and choked when Kataro actually went for it. It both hurt and felt purely pleasurable. He even collapsed forward on the bed and clutched the bed sheets in balled up fists. It never crossed his mind to be in a situation like this, but he was too trapped to care.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:36 pm

Kataro began to thrust slowly. A great pleasure surrounded him. He leaned forward and wrapped his arm around Spencer and continued to roll his body into him. He moaned and groaned as his eyes slowly closed. He didn't bother to think about what may come from this, good or bad. He loved Spencer at the moment all he wanted to do was love him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:41 pm

Spencer moaned through the pushes while pulling at the sheets. Even if they were slow and steady, they gave him more than enough bliss. He didn't really have any control over his actions anymore and just went with what his body was telling him to. Kataro had full control over him at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:07 pm

Kataro was reaching his climax. A few more moments and he'd be finished. He continued to run his body against Spencer until he started to release. He let out a small moan and pulled out of Spencer. He then released all over his back. He sat there panting as he looked at the mess he made. He kicked his lips then got off of the bed. He didn't really know what to say. There probably wasn't much to say anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:13 pm

Spencer moaned when Kataro let loose on his backside. His breathing had sped up and he felt exhausted. He didn't really know what to say at the moment, but rolled on his side and tried to calm down a little bit. Spencer really didn't know what to think either. He really did just do what he thought he just did. How would it affect the way they'd been friends? And how would he explain this to others he talked to a lot? Questions filled his mind, but he knew one thing. He was pretty sure he found that one person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:29 pm

Kataro stood there and let out a soft smile. He felt good. He had just had sex with his best friend. He wasn't sure whether it was just a spur of the moment type thing, or whether they actually loved each other. Either way, Kataro was happy. "You... You wanna take a shower?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:35 pm

Spencer groaned and sat up while stretching his arms. He felt happy for actually doing it with Kataro. Without a doubt he truly loved him, but he didn't know if Kataro loved him back. He even remembered Kataro had a girlfriend.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea...."

Standing up, he heads for the bathroom door. He really needed a shower. It would've given him time to think and a chance to avoid smelling like he did. Walking around Crow and Lance like that would be a dead giveaway if they didn't already know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:40 pm

Kataro followed Spencer into the bathroom. He got a towel and made sure there was soap and stuff inside. He turned on the water and tested it, before stepping in and rinsing his body off. He peeked out and motioned for Spencer to join him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:42 pm

Ooc: is the smex over? (Also you might wanna put MATURE on this thread XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:43 pm

Spencer turned from the sink where he was cooling off his face to the shower when he saw Kataro peek out and motion for him. He really wouldn't mind joining him, and stepped in after him. The water felt just like the water in the hot springs did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:01 am

Kataro bathed his body with his eyes closed. The water felt great on his skin. He was completely relaxed and calm. Plus he was bathing with Spencer, so it felt all the more better. After a few minutes, he got out of the shower and put on his clothes. He brushed his teeth, washed his hair, THEN finally decided to check in on the pizza which should've been here an hour ago. "Hello? Yes. We ordered a pizza a while a-... Oh... Oh ok. Alright. Bye." Kataro said as he hung to the phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:07 am

Spencer finished scrubbing the last bit of soap from his hair before turning off the water and drying off. Once he had that over with, he put on a fresh pair of clothes and stepped out of the bedroom fixing his hair into a faux hawk again as he made his way into the living room. Their clothes were still laying on the couch, and he took the time to pick all of them up and toss them in the clothes pile next to the bathroom.

"What happened to the pizza?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:15 am

Kataro let out a small giggle. "Well... They said they came about 20 minutes ago and knocked on the door, but no one came. So they figured we were sleep so they left." He said with a smirk on his face. "I guess we were pretty occupied." He said as he turned on the tv and sat on the couch. "Did you wanna..... Talk about this...?" He asked with a squint in his left eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:21 am

Spencer flopped down on the couch next to Kataro and yawned. He had to admit he was pretty tired, but he didn't want to go to sleep yet. Even if it was a little late. Then he practically died when Kataro asked if he wanted to talk about it. Scratching the back of his head, he looked over into space for a minute before actually saying something.

"I uh.....I really uhm........I really didn't mind.....I uh..."

Scared was one way to say it. What if he got beaned in the head with a brick for saying what he actually thought? He knew what he really felt about it, but didn't know how Kataro actually felt about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:40 am

Kataro's face turned bright red. He looked down at the ground awkwardly. "Um... I... I didn't mind at all... Either." He said without making eye contact. "I... I'd actually wanna do it again... Sometime..." He said with embarrassment filling the air. Just then, there was a knock on the door. THANK GOODNESS!!! He thought to himself. He answered the door and there was an employee holding a tray with a pizza on it. Kataro trapped the pizza, thanked the man, then brought it over to the couch. "I hope you like sausage and pepperoni." He said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. Because it would've been REALLY awkward.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 8:05 am

Ooc: I'm just going to jump in

Lance couldn't believe what he just saw, he was still mentally processing it when finally he came to his senses, an evil smirk spread on his face as he crept out to kataro's laptop (assuming that he brung it), he turned it on and started hacking into a random guy's Facebook account (or he hacked into Spencer's account if he had one) Chester thought him how hack, he started posting about kataro's and Spencer's love fest!

Ooc: gtg to school :P

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on April 14th 2014, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:37 am

OOC: Lol. Kataro actually hates scocial networks. He doesn't have a Facebook or anything similar... *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:10 pm

Ooc: BLAST!!!! Ok I'll edit my post, but...........KATARO!! Y u no have Facebook!!!?? (Meme) XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 6:09 pm

Spencer picks up a slice of pizza and tries to change the subject. It was a bit awkward talking about it right now. They'd probably be able to say something without it being weird if it was somewhere good for it. A restaurant maybe.

"Mmmmm. Pizza. I don't remember the last time I've had this. I've had to stick to Ramen lately."

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 6:21 pm

Ooc: edited~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next