Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:38 pm

Jasmine smirked, pulling away from her slowly, staying back so as to not allow her to reclaim her lips. "You're going to end up biting off far more than you can chew, ya know."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:08 pm

Claire whimpered softly as she broke the kiss, an almost pitiful sound. She panted softly, cheeks flushed and eyes half lidded. She swallowed a few times to wet her dry throat, looking at Jazz pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:39 pm

Jasmine shook her head, face flushing as she pulled apart from her completely. "I don't want to overwhelm you, Claire. Patience. We've only just started."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:52 pm

Claire gives a bit of a nod, turning to look over the city. She ran her hands through her hair, realizing for the first time just how flustered and sweaty she was. She turned back towards Jazz, giving a guilty smile. "I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:04 pm

ooc: Tense, Oblivion

ic: Jasmine smiled, waving off her apologies, "You're new to this. It's.... it's fine." She shuffled on her feet, blushing still. Below, she could hear classic rock music blaring and she tensed for a moment before checking her phone; yes, Tony and Sarah had just arrived.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:39 pm

Claire heard the music, and felt her phone buzz. She looked over to Jazz, offering her a hand. "C'mon... Let's get inside before they get up..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:46 pm

Jasmine nodded, taking the girl's hand, though her own was sweaty.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:53 pm

Claire gave her hand a bit of a squeeze, noticing the sweat but only offering a gentle smile, as her hand was sweaty as well. She guided her back to the fire escape and from there down to the window, opening the window for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:00 pm

Jasmine followed along behind her, trying to keep her eyes focused on anything but the bod- woman in front of her, her face flushing every time her eyes chose to disobey her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:09 pm

Claire ushered her through the window, slipping in after her. She blushed every time she glanced at Jazz, leading her through her home gym and into the living room just as Sarah bounded up the stairs, looking over at them and giving a tired wave. "Hey..." Claire waved back, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:26 pm

Antonio came up behind them, twirling his keys around his finger; he'd stayed parked at the school earlier in the day just for this sort of purpose. "So, the lovely couple is red faced and avoiding gazes... just what act did we catch you in?" The sudden clicking of a revolver lock sounded and he chuckled, shaking his head and Jasmine began to aise her transformed hand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:31 pm

Claire retreated behind Jazz, blushing madly. Sarah looked between the two and chuckled softly, shaking her head. "No blood in Claire's apartment, please... Ugh, I'm tired..." She rubbed her eyes before looking at the two guests. "There's a town, maybe 50 miles from here, with a real nice lake... If you guys aren't busy this weekend, would you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:39 pm

Jasmine looked over at her, locking the weapon and returning her hand back to normal before nodding. "I'm game."

Antonio chuckled, "Three hot chics in bikinis? Hell yeah, I'm in." He laughed louder at Jazz's pointed glare.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:42 pm

Claire blushed and gave a bit of a nod. Sarah gave a small grin which quickly segued into a yawn. "Awesome... I'll text you two details... I'm going to bed. You guys can crash here or downstairs if you're tired. I don't really care anymore." With that she made her way down the stairs to her apartment, the sound of her bedroom door slamming shut echoing behind her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:00 pm

Antonio smirked slowly, "So, if you two do anything, can I sit and watch...?" Jasmine glared as he laughed, knowing that he was joking but still unable to appreciate it.

Jasmine smiled softly, though, looking back at Claire. "Gotta go, beautiful." She whispered, reaching over and pushing a lock of hair from Claire's face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:02 pm

Claire leaned towards her, offering her a quick, chaste kiss, a far cry from what they'd done on the roof. She offered her a gentle nuzzle, smiling softly. "I'll miss you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:04 pm

Jasmine smiled back at her, "you've got my number. I can still talk." She ran the back of her hand against Claire's cheek, remaining as calm as she could while Tony waited.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:06 pm

Claire smiled, giving her another quick kiss before stepping back. "Call me when you get back to your dorm, alright?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:53 am

Jasmine nodded, smiling as she pulled Claire into a quick hug, "Of course. Make sure you get some sleep though, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:18 am

Claire nodded, still blushing softly. She guided her to the door, opening it for her and Tony. "Get home safe..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:33 pm

Jasmine gave her a peck on the cheek and winked, "That shouldn't be a problem, babe." Tony waved over his shoulder, letting them have their last moment before leading Jasmine out to the car. The second she was inside and buckled, she took out her phone. 'Hey Angel :) Miss me yet?'
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:37 pm

Claire had slipped into her bed when her phone buzzed softly. She smiled, quickly typing back a reply. 'Do you even have to ask?'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:15 pm

Jasmine giggled, continuing to text. "Of course! What if you're already burned out on me? :("
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:19 pm

Claire smiled a bit, pulling her largest comforter over herself. 'Never gonna happen... I wish you could've stayed...'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:02 pm

Jasmine smiled softly, thinking to herself, Someday, maybe. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next