Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:06 pm

OOC: Oops, sorry >.>

Claire smiled a bit, letting out a soft giggle at the poke. "I wish it were so simple... I wish I could be like you. Brave. Outgoing... Not afraid to leave your own home..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:24 pm

Jasmine smirked, leaning forward, "We balance each other. I'll teach you how to live, and you'll keep me alive. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:31 pm

Claire pursed her lips. She'd heard something like that before. She gave a bit if a smile when she remembered where. "There was a tattoo design at the parlor. It said I'll keep you safe, You keep me wild'..." She smiled, poking her nose against Jazz's. "You have a deal..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:40 pm

Jasmine grinned, "I don't think you're ready for wild just yet, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:53 pm

Claire blushed, shaking her head. "N-Not for a while, but I know you'll get me there some day..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:55 pm

She shrugged, "What ever would I do if you were at my level?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:01 pm

Claire smirked a bit at that, giving her another brief peck. "That would probably be a catastrophe..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:09 pm

"Just one?" She said, laughing before returning the kiss.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:11 pm

Claire blushed a bit, her tongue flicking out to run over her own lips after the kiss. "O-Okay... Maybe a lot of catastrophes..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:30 pm

She grinned, "Tornado meets a volcano, babe."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:32 pm

Claire's cheeks flushed a shade darker, and she leaned a little closer, whispering in a quiet voice into Jazz's ear. "B-Babe? T-That's a new one..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:36 pm

Her brow raised and she leaned down, rubbing her forehead against the girl's. "Is there a problem with it?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:37 pm

Claire shook her head, eyes fluttering closed. She gave a small smile, stopping their swaying to just hold Jazz. "N-No... I like it..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:00 pm

The girl grinned in response, still herself as well. "Good to know," she whispered, relaxed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:02 pm

Claire flushed softly, lightly pressing her fingers into Jazz's back. "H-Hey Jazz? C-Could we... K-Kiss again? L-Like... Actually kiss?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:08 pm

The girl raised her brow, looking down at her curiously. "Actually kiss," she teased, "I'm afraid you'll have to show me what that means."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:18 pm

Claire's cheeks were burning red, but she slowly leaned forward, capturing Jazz's lips with her own, holding them together.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:27 pm

Ooc: only cause I love ya, Bliv

Ic:

A smirk tugged at the edges of her lips even as Claire claimed hers, a level of heat spreading from her core up and through her body. Her face flushed, her pulse faintly obvious through her lips as she tangled her hand in the girl's hair, holding her close from her head and waist. Jasmine puckered and retreated her lips, teasing and coaxing the girl as she sought to bring out the fullest extent of pleasure she could for them both.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:31 pm

Claire's eyes fluttered closed, one hand digging lightly into the small of her back as the other tentatively drifted up to her neck, pulling her closer. Claire let out a soft sigh through her lips as heat started to course through her. She pressed onward, reclaiming Jazz's lips every time she withdrew.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:38 am

Jasmine's blush intensified at Claire's earnest, and she parted her lips just slightly, somewhat sucking at Claire's lips as she pulled back slightly each time. There was a giggle rising in her throat, girlish and nervous, as she did so, teasing and taunting her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:42 am

Claire continued to press forward, Jazz's giggle sparking one of her own. She gasped softly as Jazz sucked in her lip, only.to return the favor, lightly nipping at her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:58 am

Jasmine's face flushed with heat as she suppressed a moan, pulling back for a moment to breathe before diving back into the kiss. She continued to tease, sucking and nipping, before sliding her tongue across the girl's lower lip, silently and gently requesting entrance.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:45 am

Claire moaned softly as she pulled back, the sound lingering for a few moments when Jazz reclaimed her lips. She trembled in Jazz's grip, opening her lips just a hair to let her tongue in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:16 pm

Her face flushed further at the sound, body trembling, adrenaline and other hormones sparking. She suppressed her own moan, slipping her tongue passed Claire's lips and teasing her, dancing her tongue with the girl's.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:17 pm

Claire hugged her tight, her hands digging lightly into the small of her back and her neck. Her tongue lightly played with her, though her timidity was obvious in the submissive way it did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next