Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:56 pm

Claire blushed a deep red. "I-I didn't m-mean.. I d-don't want to.." She trailed off, pulling her hood over her head, letting out a soft groan. "I-I'm not good at this..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:03 pm

Jasmine shook her head, "I didn't think you meant that." She shrugged and leaned back a bit, "but regardless it doesn't seem like it'd be a very good idea."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:08 pm

Claire stayed somewhat rigid, hood hiding her burning cheeks. "I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't m-mean... a-anything, really..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:27 pm

"I understand." She giggled, tugging at one of the hood strings. "It's alright, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:35 pm

Claire gives an apologetic smile, relaxing a bit more, leaning into Jazz. She lets out a soft sigh, rubbing her eyes. "I-I've never.. .b-been with anyone before... All of this... It's all firsts for me. I don't k-know what's right and what's wrong..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:37 pm

Jasmine laughed, "I'm not expecting you to know everything, Claire, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:43 pm

Claire pursed her lips, staring at the floor. She slowly laid back, looking up at the ceiling, her hair framing her head inside her hood. "I-I don't... I don't want to do something stupid..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 4:02 pm

"Do what feels right," Jasmine said, shrugging, "I'll let you know if I actually have a problem with anything."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 4:07 pm

Claire smiled at that, her hand finding Jazz's. "A-Alright..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:04 pm

Jasmine smiled at this, lifting the girl's hand and kissing each of her knuckles. "Relax."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:08 pm

Claire nodded a few times, smiling and pulling Jazz's hand to her and doing the same. "I-I'm getting there..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:09 pm

She smiled, "Good. It's nice to see you just smile."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:43 pm

Claire sat up slowly, smiling wider. She sprang up to her feet, looking down at her. "Hey, stand up... I want to show you something."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:23 am

Jasmine raised a brow but complied, not sure what was going on. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:36 am

Claire smiled, leading her through the apartment to a room with a padded floor, obviously some kind of home gym setup. She made her way to the window, opening it and stepping out onto the fire escape. She gently pulled Jazz through, then led her up to the roof, stepping out into the moonlight. She turned towards Jazz, taking her hands and blushing softly, her hood having fallen down during the trip. "A-Alright... I-I wanted t-to ask... i-if you'd have one m-more dance with me...H-Here, where we don't have to w-worry about what others see o-or say..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:44 am

Jasmine grinned, instantly stepping forward and returning one hand to the small of her back, taking her left hand with the other. "I think I can do that." She said, winking.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:49 am

Claire smiled, leaning into Jazz and resting both hands on her hips, starting to sway slightly back and forth. On the wind they would hear the faint sounds of music from the Formal, to which it seemed Claire was dancing. She leaned her forehead against Jazz's, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:01 am

OOC: Thanks for that, Paige.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:12 am

Ooc: that reallt does sound like a good song to dance to thouh...

Ic: Jasmine smiled, releasing Claire's hand and smoothing down her hair as they swayed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:15 am

Claire slowly spun them in a circle, blushing and giving a nervous, almost girlish, giggle. "I-I didn't expect my night t-to be like t-this..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:39 am

Jasmine laughed, "This is what happens when you let yourself live, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:42 am

Claire closed her eyes for a moment, exhaling a happy sigh before leaning her head forward to give her a quick peck on the lips. "I think I might get used to this whole living thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:45 am

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 5085eabfafa96f1f18000b66
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:01 pm

ooc: Also, Jazz is taller than Claire

ic: She practically giggled in response, smiling and reaching up to tap the girl's nose. "Then you should do it more often, my Angel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next