Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:18 pm

Rose pursed her lips, concentrating hard. A lance of glowing rose petals formed in her hand, and she spun it around once. "I'll manage..."

Sarah looked to Edward, smiling gently. "Could you stay behind and make weapons for us please?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:25 pm

The mirror rippled for a few moments before reverting back to normal. Obviously whatever was going in, Death couldn't be called.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 2:46 pm

Justice let out a curse under xir breath, to which Aurora covered her ears and pretended to hear nothing. Xe handed the mirror back before shaking xir head at Johnathon grimly. "It's no use. For some reason, he doesn't appear to be able to pick up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 2:52 pm

"Shit." Johnathan muttered under his breath as he reached into his pack and pulled out his cellphone. He looked at Justice and Aurora. "Do you know the numbers of the people in the other group. Feel we should try and contact them since we got nothing here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:25 pm

Aurora covered her ears again at Johnathon's cursing, glaring up at him pointedly. Justice offered a nod, ignoring the girl and pulling xir phone out of xir pocket. After a few moments, xe called up Savannah, assuming that she would be the most likely one to answer.

(I'll wait for everyone else to post before bringing the phone call into the other side)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 5:56 pm

ooc: I forget, have we skipped to where trinity's phone is on?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 5:59 pm

ooc: Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:01 pm

Edward came to a decision. He went home. " Hey someone come with me, I need to hook up a camera bot and a flash drive to at least one of you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:22 am

Beyril nodded, "I see. It looks like we don't have much except these phones. I did some backtracking on the file I found on Trinity's computer. It was a trojan file. It was most likely attached to some email she had gotten or something. When the email was opened, the file uploaded itself. It can mask itself as almost anything. A photo, document, song..." she shrugged, "Fairly simply stuff, but that's what makes it powerful. You don't expect something so trivial."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:51 pm

Rose nodded, scratching her chin. "So can we use it to find the source? Or these tracking files on the cell phones? There must be something."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:52 pm

Sarah split herself from the group, noticing Kazuko, who looked thoroughly pissed off at being ignored. She gave a small wave, smiling. "Hi. My name's Sarah, pleased to meet you. I'm sorry the others are blowing you off, it's... Kind of hectic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:03 pm

Beyril nodded, "If you can find the source email, then tracking it should be easy, in theory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:11 pm

Grace picked up Droon's phone. She started looking through it to find anything that won't open. "So, it could be anything? Just something that won't open?" Grace asked. She noticed Kazuko. "Sorry, we have a lot on our plates right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:54 pm

Kazuko waved back towards the girl, a smile returning to his face. "Nice to meet you as well. And yeah it does seem a bit hectic..." He laughed, putting a hand behind his neck and looked towards the other girl who apologized. "Don't worry 'bout it...after all, could only imagine what it would be like losing my weapon, Dustan."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:58 pm

Sarah kicked her feet around, looking at the dirt. "Yeah... My sister and my weapon were both taken... I'm so worried for both of them. It all feels... Incomplete."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:33 pm

OOC: Alright, I'm going to move this bitch along.

It took a while, 4:37 PM local time, but they'd managed to trace the program on the computers as well as the one on the phones down to a general area in southern Washington state. It was still an area of almost 200 miles, but the haystack was considerably smaller. That was when Trinity's cell phone started transmitting once more. The girl's tendency to transform while asleep had actually saved them all, because now they had a location to go to.

They piled into several vans (Rose had generously stolen the keys from the Staff's room), as well as Joseph's Lamborghini, Tony's car, and Kazuko's car. Everyone was armed, from practice swords of varying styles from the dojo to their own weapon partners. At almost exactly 5:00 PM, the convoy left, going to take back their friends.

OOC: Alright, I'm going to draw a map of the complex and post it in the other thread, and then I will do the first post there. 

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2903p210-plot-taken-the-weapons-who-were-taken-in-vanished-only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:52 pm

ooc: Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:52 pm

OOC: Read what happened...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:15 am

Grace stared out the window of the van. She sighed. "I wonder if they'll be alright..." she murmered to herself. All the way in Washington? Why so far away?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5