Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:06 am

Rose turned to the crowd. "Everyone calm down. Getting riled for a hunt isn't going to help if we don't know where we're going. The best thing you can do right now is wait while we try and find those where the abductees have been taken, alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:14 am

Beyril ran out to the old building that the gang she had been in before used to base at. She knew they kept guns here. She just had to hurry or-
She heard steps on the pavement. Beyril quickly shoved one of the guns from the case into her purse, and a few extra clips of ammo before she ducked behind a dumpster. The voices talked amongst themselves until they were just a little bit ahead of her before she leapt forward and grabbed their throats, focusing her soul wavelength and shifting it before POP! a sudden crackle of her wavelength shot through them and immobilized the pair before she rushed back to the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:00 am

Ooc: sorry for the late join. Its like midnight here in Missouri.

Grace showed up suddenly. "Guys! Have any of you seen Droon? I can't find him anywhere!" Grace sounded more frantic than she had ever been. She finally makes a close friend, partners with him, and now he's gone. "Wait, why is everybody gathered here like this? Is everyone's weapon missing?" She asked this because she only saw meisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:55 am

" I need permission to do everything after mandarin. That mission got so botched the academy watches me contestants to confirm I am not a traitor. Oh and there is a ton of pollution in death city, even If we knew what car we were looking for, which we do not. Then it will just tell us death city has more co2 then normal. " then he blinked for a moment as if perplexed. " Wait how on earth do you have access to those satellites? "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:10 am

Savannah shook her head at Sarah; Claire was gone. She was buzzing through the internet trying to find what she could, but it was seeming like this would be nearly as effective as she wanted it to. Jasmine ran back over just as she was about to speak, and the deadly venom in her eyes had only amplified. "Thirteen," the weapon said, shaking her head, "Thirteen weapons are missing, all of them students." Savannah nodded, fingers tapping against her hip as she thought.

Rogue and Justice walked over, then, looking around at the crowd. "There really are only two ways directly out of this city. It is a desert, after all. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out which way everyone went, but it's not like any of us can actually fly-"

"I can." Justice jolted slightly, looking down at the girl that approached, "I can. We have a few witch meisters here. I'm one of them. I..." She shifted on her feet, struggling to meet eyes with everyone. "We could scout... I..." She looked around, unsure of where to get her confidence from without her partner around. She still didn't even know if he'd been taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:19 pm

Beyril met back up with the group, smiling happily as though nothing had happened, "Any luck on tracking them down?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:30 pm

Rose shook her head. "Nothing so far... And who knows how far they've gotten already."

Sarah felt like she'd been gut punched. Both Ace and Claire were gone, taken. She wandered away from the crowded, sitting down and leaning against brick fence that surrounded the academy's tier, cupping her head in her hands as she tried to make sense of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:56 pm

A lightbulb almost literaly showed above Grace's head as she thought of something. "My uncle goes to Chupa Cabra's alot and hears a ton of rumors. Maybe we could go to his dojo and ask if he's heard anything?" She knew it wasn't the best idea, but it was practically all they had. If her uncle would even talk. He isn't very patient.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:39 pm

Savannah looked up, unsure, "You can try, but I would see about calling him first." She pulled out her own phone, thinking for a bit before calling her father once more. He finally answered, and she could be heard speaking Japanese to him in hushed tones for a while. Jasmine looked around, trying to find Sarah. It took longer than she would have hoped, but she bolted to the girl the instant she found her. She slid her arms around the younger sister, humming softly but saying nothing.

ooc: Bliv, what'd they do with everyone's cell phones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:47 pm

"It's the best chance we have." Johnny commented on Grace's statement in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:10 pm

Beyril nodded along, "Looks like we have a list of plans. We could split up? Everyone exchange numbers and contact the others if they get anything."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:57 pm

OOC: Ditched them as the vans were leaving the city.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:39 pm

ooc: MOTHER TRUCKER. I GOT NOTHING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:43 pm

Edward started thinking. " Trinity has a computer in her satchel bag unlike any computer in the world. They probably took it with them and left the phones. I cant track that computer! "
ooc: She has a satchel bag with an advanced computer in it. It would not appear advanced becalse of how she made it. Would they take it with her?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:47 pm

OOC: They literally dumped anything outside the city. Her computer, cell phones, Ben and Arthur's jackets. They aren't idiots. Anything remotely techy would've been dumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:50 pm

Beyril tapped her chin, "This was methodical; thought out. They weren't just taken on a whim. Why don't we each search our weapon's things and see if there are any signs of the captors having been there to collect information? It looks like technology is going to fail us. Why not just good old detective work?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:51 pm

Rose pursed her lips. "I need a laptop. Can anyone lend me one?"

Sarah leaned towards Jazz, shuddering a bit as she held back the tears. "T-They took them... Claire and Ace... Claire's probably in a cage somewhere. She's probably terrified. A-And I can't help her."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:57 pm

Savannah smirked at her friend, a twinkle in her eyes, "You are right up my alley now." She gestured the disgruntled weapon back over to her, receiving a grateful smile from her current partner, as the oblivious man had been flirting with her. "Where's your lambo, Joey?" her eyes drifted down and back up in a slow appraisal just as they always did.

He smirked, holding up the keys with the ring around his finger. "Same place I always park it. What? Think they put a tracker on my babe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:59 pm

Edward took out the gaming laptop out of his backpack. Typed the 24 digit password in and handed it to Beyril. " Go nuts. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:02 pm

Beyril nodded, sitting cross legged on the floor and digging through Trinity's files to see if any of them had been traced or bugged.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:34 am

There was no obvious bug or tracer in her files, but there was a file that, when Beyril tried to open it, did nothing. Inconspicuously labeled as School Pictures, whenever Beyril tried to open the file again, the screen would glitch for a moment.

Joseph's Lamborghini looked, at first appearance, completely normal. It was only by running a hand over the back bumper that they found a small bump on the supposedly smooth surface, no bigger than the head of a nail.

Rose scratched the side of her head, laughing softly when Arcadia pulled her hair but immediately returning her attention to the problem at hand.. "Wait, most all of them had cell phones. Can somebody see if they were abandoned somewhere? The easiest way to track someone is with a cell phone. Maybe there's a bug that they put on it that'll help us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:55 am

Beyril frowned, narrowing her eyes in focus. Instead of opening it, she right clicked the file to see the folder's properties. Something here was very off.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:59 am

Instead of the normal options in the properties panel, there was only the general tab, and instead of the name that the file displayed when not being used, this time S-12 took up the line. The file, which in overview had read as holding 12 kb, now read as holding 30 mb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:42 pm

" Oh no... " Edward said immediately recognizing what was wrong.
" Hand it on back to me, I can interface with computers. Lets see that file lie to me one more time once its in my brain. "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:20 pm

Joseph looked like he was going to blow a blood vessel when he noticed the blemish. He immediately popped open the trunk, tossing his jacket and tie in the back before grabbing his tools and heading to work. Savannah smirked as she stood on the sidelines, calling her father again to see what he'd found out from the phone company.

ooc: I need to know where they dumped 'em. The GPSs should tell everyone where the phones are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next