Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:25 pm

OOC: They literally just dumped them right off that bridge road thing leading out of the city. Trinity is the only person who has her cell phone, and she's in weapon form, so it's probably not transmitting a signal

The 'blemish' came off rather easily, and the moment it was off the rear bumper, the surface shifted, becoming shiny and metallic. A transmitter of some sort.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:29 pm

ooc: Check the weapon thread, it is now.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:34 pm

OOC: This is, like, hours before the weapons woke up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:34 pm

OOC: The weapon thread is happening several hours later, because they needed to drive them to their base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:35 pm

ooc: Ahhhh, well it eventually will for a bit then.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:45 pm

Joseph turned the device over in his hands several times before holding it out. Savannah glanced at it before pointing back up to Beyril. Still on the phone, she followed behind him as he made his way back to the school and handed the device to the redhead. Finally, Savannah hung up the phone. "Akira's phone signal is saying that at least it is on the bridge outside the city. I think some of us should go on ahead to see what we can find there."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:47 pm

Sarah looked up from where she'd been moping. "I-I'll go."

Rose nodded, pursing her lips. "I'll stay here, direct those who stay. If any of the kidnapped weapons had laptops, bring them here. If they had home computers, search the files for an unopenable folder called School Pictures."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:28 pm

Johnny stepped up. "I''ll go too." he volunteered.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:35 pm

OOC: Does anyone mind if I do a timeskip of a few hours to when Trinity's phone turns on in the weapon thread? I figure we could probably begin wrapping this up in the next couple days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:40 pm

Ooc: I don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:49 pm

Ooc: sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:51 pm

Ooc: go ahead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:16 am

Beyril nodded, hand clutching her purse for a moment, which seemed a bit larger now than it had before, "I'm going to check some things. Meet up with you in an hour?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:19 am

The remaining students had split up into two separate groups: those that headed to the bridge to investigate for clues, and those that remained at the school to gather what information they could there. Those that left rode in Joseph's lambo and Tony's car, which Savannah and Jasmine both had keys to.

Justice, Aurora, and Rogue stayed behind at the Academy, along with several others.

Joseph and Savannah took the lambo, packing the three-seater back with anyone that wanted to join. Jasmine did the same with Tony's old car, doing what she could to keep up with the speedsters. It didn't take long at all for them to reach the bridge, though it was still a good bit of distance and winding.

ooc: Seven other characters besides mine can fit in those two cars. Tell me whose in 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:24 am

OOC: Savannah would also have a spare set of keys to Akira's bike, even though it's sitting in the middle of nowhere.

IC: Beyril took off on her own, to where no one knew where.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:42 am

Rose sat with Arcadia in the back of Tony's car, acting for all intents and purposes as a car seat for the two year old. Sarah sat in the front seat, staring out the window, watching the city go by.

OOC: Guess we're doing this. Battle stations, everyone! Get your people where they need to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:03 pm

Grace sat next to Rose in Tony's car. She couldn't stop worrying. "Rose, do you think that we can find anything on their phones that'll tell us why they took them? I don't think Droon did anything to make enemies, he's just a little goofy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:45 pm

Rose shook her head. "I don't know anything for certain. All I know is that we'll find them, whatever it takes..." Rose gave a quick nod, hugging Arcadia tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 5:41 pm

Johnathan slowly trudged up to the academy, his training bag over his shoulder. He wasn't paying too much attention to what was happening around him exhausted as he was, but a large group of students were gathering off to the side. They were pretty loud and many of them looked nervous. Johnathan decided to head over and see what was up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 5:45 pm

Justice was the first to notice the new arrival, despite having been distracted by the headset xe had on. With a smile on xir face, xe nudged the little girl at xir side, and lavender eyes lit up in a heartbeat.

"Johnny!" The little witch meister screamed, bounding over and flinging her arms around his middle. "I was so worried! Some of the weapons are missing and we don't know what happened and I didn't see you and I thought you were gone and- and-" tears were welling in her eyes as she clung to him, her grip tightening.

---

Savannah was keeping the other group posted as they drove, ignoring the others in the car as she did so.

ooc: Bliv, they're at the bridge, ya gotta let us know what they found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 7:13 pm

Connor and Dylan sat in the car. Looking out of the windows. They had the luck of having they partner. What was ahead of them they didn't know. But that knew it wouldn't be easy, and they were fearful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 9:12 pm

Kazuko had contacted Dustan once he saw the crowd at the Academy. Apparently weapons had gone missing and other students were trying to figure out what exactly happened. Dustan went to a garage, unlocking it with a clicker and got into the GT Mustang located inside. He smiled as he felt the engine of the jet black vehicle roar to life and drove out, closing the garage storage door behind him. He met Kazuko just outside Death City, motioning him to go inside and drove off. "So apparently the cell signal was lost over at the bridge. Some other students headed over there. Should we check it out?" Dustan simply nodded and headed it that direction. As they got close, they could make out a few cars which Dustan parked near. When they came to a stop, Kazuko looked over and said, "I'll go and get some more information and look around with 'em. Stay here alright? This car gets way too hot without AC." Dustan chuckled and waved him off as Kazuko got out of the car to check out the scene.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 9:16 pm

It didn't take a lot of searching to find the 12 cell phones scattered across the ground. Sarah counted them each individually. "One's missing. Do you think someone still has their cell phone!?" For the first time she sounded hopeful, even as she helped to gather the phones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:56 pm

Grace looked at the phones and counted herself. "You're right. Now that I think about it, I heard of a weapon at the Academy that turns into her weapon form when she sleeps. Maybe something like that?" Grace spotted Droon's phone and picked it up. She turned it on and started searching his files. What will she find...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 1:24 am

Droon's phone unexpectedly rang. The call was from an unknown number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next