Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:16 am

Grace almost dropped the phone, but she then answered it out of curiousity. "H-hello?" Grace said nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:09 pm

Beyril's voice, though far cooler and more detached answered, "Ah, Grace. It's Beyril. I was calling Droon's phone to pinpoint your location, but as mine is broken, I'm reduced to using a pay phone. Where are you guys at? It'll save me a little time to just get a straight answer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 1:30 pm

Grace was relieved to Beyril's voice at first. "Oh, um, we're on th-" she stuttered. "Wait, shouldn't you know where we are?" Grace started to get suspicious. Wasn't Beyril at the academy when they planned to split up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:43 pm

Johnathan patted Aurora's head with his free hand as the other was trapped in her embrace. He gave the blond... boy? who had been by Aurora a questioning look. "Missing? As in didn't show for class or..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:47 pm

"Missing," Justice said, watching him and the way he interacted with the witch meister, "as in abducted. Their stuff was dumped outside of town, and as far as I know, there's no sign of them at all." Xe approached, prying Aurora off the boy and pulling her close. The little one looked around curiously, confused as to why she was removed from embracing her partner. "Some of the students went to go investigate their things. The rest of us are here investigating and waiting for any word on what happened. The teachers were in the middle of a staff meeting and have been locked into Death's room." Xe reached a hand out. "I'm Justice Abbey, Death Weapon Meister; Claire Farron's partner. Wish the circumstances were better, but nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 3:56 pm

"I took off a little early." Beyril waved her off, "I'm assuming by the fact that you answered that you found their things. Where are you at?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:23 pm

Sarah found Claire's phone, and Rose found Kyllic's. Both were in relatively good shape, on account of protective cases, though the screens were scratched to hell. They brought them together, comparing them, and it was only when going through the music downloaded on both phones that they noticed a trend. Under the Unknown Artists tab of both phones, there was a song named Reperio. Rose furrowed her brow, looking around and holding up the phone. "Does anyone here know Latin?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:27 pm

"Did someone say Latin?" Beyril asked Grace through the phone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:28 pm

Savannah raised her hand, taking it from her and looking at it questioningly. Her eyes closed for a minute as she thought, struggling to track down the meaning. After a few minutes, a smile broke across her face and she opened her eyes. "Reperio: The first person singular tense of the latin verb reperire. To look for, obtain, find, etc..." She looked up, seeming proud of herself. "It's a tracking program."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:30 pm

Sarah looked around. "If the phone still works, look in their music for a song called Reperio! Bring the working phones with." She turned to Savannah excitedly. "Can we use it to find them?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:41 pm

"I need Beyril here." She admitted, doing what she could to hack into the file. "I need a laptop and at least one extra set of hands and genius brain to get this down, and I only trust two people with that task."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:49 pm

Beyril exhaled a sigh, "Well, Grace, lovely chat we had here, but I got the program working and a location pinpointed. I'll be there before too long. Don't move."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:58 pm

Rose let out a small chuckle, even as she set Arcadia down and let the girl wander around the desert. "We'll be needing weapons..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 5:28 pm

"I have two." Savannah said reflexively. Jasmine and Joseph found themselves first looking at each other before looking at her. She seemed unphased, though the two seemed a little panicked at the prospect of being used together. "Jasmine and I were partnered up for a while, and Joseph's no different, really." She shrugged. Joseph was stiffening.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 5:33 pm

Rose rubbed her chin, smirking a bit. "My sister-in-law got a nice sword from Mifune. He keeps an Armory in the training grounds for unpaired meisters to hone their skills with a weapon while they try to find one. I doubt all of them are lethal, but I know some are sharp enough to cut through 3 foot thick logs. We could... appropriate some."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:00 pm

" I'm good on weapons. Alternatively I can make you all whatever weapons you need but I would be unable to leave my home computer. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:10 pm

Grace sets Droon's phone down. She turned to Rose. "Beyril said she'll be here before long." Grace told Rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:41 pm

Johnathan's mouth curled into a slight smirk at Aurora despite the current situation. He went ahead and shook Justice's offered hand. "Johnathan Steele. And I see you already met the little bundle of energy that is my meister." Johnathan gestured at Aurora before bringing his attention back to Justice, curiosity evident on his face. "Not the best of times, but Justice is an odd name for a guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:40 pm

Kazuko made his way towards the group and heard something about weapons and grinned. "My partner and I have some weapons in the trunk of our car if anybody needs some. Would be faster than going somewhere to get 'em. By the way, name's Kazuko Tagani. Not entirely well known around the academy." He tipped the black cap that he wore in greeting and put his hands in the pockets of his red hoodie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:49 pm

Edward tipped his cap.
Then he sat down in thought. " I want to go there... but I know I will be more help from my computer at home... What do you guys think I should do? Coordinate the assault or join it. Without trinity I am a terrible fighter and rely on my creations. Things that I could send to you at my home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:37 am

A long black limousine pulled up to their spot, and Beyril stepped out, dressed in a black jumpsuit and boots. Her old clothes and purse were folded in the seat, and two large burly men accompanied her. She had a holster on her sides, and extra clips of ammunition around her back. She had pulled her long red-blonde hair back totally, and had a stern look on her face. It was barely recognizable as Beyril, "Alright, what leads have you got?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:49 am

Savannah looked over at her and raised a brow, eyes scanning the girl up and down. She made no attempt to hide he expression or how impressed she was, and a small smirk crossed her face. "Talk about a persona... Nice to see you, too, Bey." She gestured to the rest of the group. "We're working coordinating everything. You've already seen the lead that we have." She looked behind her, and Joseph seemed to stiffen. He and Jasmine had been leaning against the Lamborghini, but she'd sense begun sliding away from him, and he was leaning dangerously close to her face. He cleared his throat, straightened his shirt, coat, and tie, and stood upright, posture relatively perfect. Jasmine's eyes alone screamed a relieved 'Thank you' at her former partner. Savannah's eyes had narrowed, however, and were locked on the boy. She snapped her fingers, and though the action caused Jazz to tense up, she nodded her head and closed her eyes. Her weapon form fell into Savannah's now open right hand seconds later. Joseph looked from where Jasmine had been to Savannah a few times. She narrowed her eyes further, snapping her other hand, and he reluctantly obeyed, slouching in the brief moment before he transformed and fell into her hand as well. Savannah's fingers slipped into the holes surrounding the triggers, and she spun both weapons for a moment before sliding them into the holsters on her belt. "You seem well armed yourself, I've got these two." Their souls both seemed exasperated but she ignored them both. "Most of those present don't have their weapons readily available."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:59 am

ooc: Forgot the Academy trio

ic:

Justice nodded, laughing a bit to xirself. "I have a class or two with her. She's a handful." Aurora looked up at xir, puckering her lips and narrowing her eyes like an indignant child. Justice simply shook xir head. "Pleasure to meet you. She doesn't exactly shut up about you." The question, or statement the sounded like a question, made the meister pause. "It's gender neutral." Xe gestured to xirself. "I'm agender. I refer to myself as 'xe, xir, or xem.'" A shrug, "Don't bother questioning it beyond that, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:03 pm

Johnathan's eyebrow raised at the explanation, but honestly, it wasn't the weirdest thing he encountered since coming to this school. "Uh.. alright then." Looking around, this group didn't seem to have a direction for their investigation. In fact almost no one was attempting anything. "Maybe we should try calling Lord Death for some advice. Doesn't look like anyone has any clues."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:16 pm

Justice nodded, "At least, here we don't." Xe looked around, trying to think of where they would get a mirror. Aurora had begun bouncing again, and with a sigh, xir attention returned to the girl. She smiled wide, digging through her tiny purse and offering up a pocket mirror. Xir eyebrow raised, but the meister didn't question why in the world Aurora carried the random little, hand-me-down thing. Xe breathed on the surface before carefully drawing the small numbers, 42-42-564 onto the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)   Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Vanished! (Join with Permission)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next