Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 3:42 am

Johnathan glared back, a smirk of his own crossing his face. Unable to press the slight advantage his blows had offered him, he simply follows Xir with his guard, a simple foot shift when xe started to go behind his back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:15 am

Justice continued to circle him, changing up the direction from time to time before finally aiming a palm-heel strike at his side, up and under his guard. At the same to, xe dropped, grabbing and pulling one ankle and pulling while readying xir other one to swing around once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:51 am

Johnathan shifted his hands managing to deflect Xir palm strike up to his ribs where the bones absorbed most of the impact. He saw Xir drop, and began to shift his foot out of the way. Xe still managed to grab onto it. As apposed to resisting and trying to stay upright, Johnathan just fell with the hold and reached to grab Xir other leg, intending to start a grapple.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:55 am

An almost squeak escaped from xir as xe jolted and tried to pull away. Using xir other hand to try to balance, xe struggled to keep xirself upright and not forced to the ground in his attempted grapple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:02 pm

Johnathan grunted slightly at the impact with the ground, and began to twist his body, trying to scissor Xir other leg with both of his and bring the fight to the ground.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:04 pm

Justice let out a startled cry, hooking xir legs around his and keeping his feet from being able to kick xir. Grunting, xe struggled to gain control, reaching to try to pin his arms, if only to keep them from disabling her completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:13 pm

Johnathan saw her start to reach toward his arms, and decided to take full advantage of xir being off balance to grab near the ground. He twisted his whole body, and xir legs with him, in the direction xe was leaning.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:25 pm

Justice jolted forward, practically falling on top of him, barely getting the chance to brace xirself with xir off-hand, xir right. Xir eyes met his with a playful fire in them, watching, smirking slightly though xe knew that xe was losing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:46 pm

Again contorting his body, he shifted from xir legs to xir arm, aiming for an arm bar that pins the joint with his legs, with the elbow resting on his groin, his arms free to yank and pull.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:00 pm

Justice immediately began twisting xirself slightly, arm turning in an almost inuman way as xe work to pull away from him. Xir legs pulled back as xe tried to push his legs away, probably improperly measured the amount of pressure xe was applying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:23 pm

Johnathan pushed down harder with his legs, to try and stop xir movement, and kept enough pressure on the arm to keep his grip, but not to make it painful. He simply says "yeild", his voice calm, yet still containing the edge from earlier.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 5:06 pm

Justice struggled beneath him, trying to work xir own legs, and free arm, in such a way as to be able to break from his grip. Eventually, xe began pushing at his legs, finally tugging the one pinning xir neck up and over xir head, where xe backed up, rolling over it and pinning the leg beneath xir back. A smirk crossed xir face slowly, and xe tugged at xir trapped arm, pressing the elbow to the ground before twisting around him and pinning both arms at his sides. The meister's legs had folded beneath xir, and xir eyes held a playful, determined glare as they met his. "No, you yield."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 5:39 pm

Johnathan recognized what xe was going to do, it being a simple counter from his own styles. However, he got locked up ever so slightly on some tree roots in the park, allowing xir to actually complete it. With xir sitting right between his legs and his arms pined, there was really only one thing he could try. Taking both legs, he attempted to jam them into xirs and force them apart, to reset the grapple.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 5:43 pm

A grunt followed, but xe kept xir legs stiff together, glaring and shaking xir head. "That's your best try?" Xe laughed, though the pressure against xir legs hurt, xir body screaming due to the vulnerability in the close, vital bloodvessels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 5:58 pm

Johnathan glared, his lips starting to pucker in anger, though the glint to his eyes hasn't left. He continued to push with his legs, waiting for the moment when xe would slip. Actually, waiting til he created that moment. Their proximity making it almost impossible to miss, Johnathan spat at xir face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 6:05 pm

Xir eyes closed, face contorting even as xir legs slipped for just the slightest moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 6:16 pm

Taking full advantage of the slip-up, Johnathan shifted his left foot up slightly higher, to get it on xir abdomen before trying to force xir off. His right foot continued to push at xir leg, his muscles bulging from the stress.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 6:18 pm

Justice toppled over, immediately working to squirm away from him before he could take advantage of the slip-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 6:33 pm

Johnathan felt xir start to topple, and gave a slight downward push with his legs sending him into a somersault. Standing upright, he got his hands back into a guard, already facing xir.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 6:41 pm

Xe'd struggled to force herself upright, or semi, more of. One leg was bent at the knee, the other stretched out beside xir as xe panted, looking at him curiously, determined but still far too close to defeat for comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 6:56 pm

Johnathan was starting to get a little winded, his breath quicker than normal, but that was the only sign of him tiring. Again springing into action, he aimed a powerful kick at xirs bent knee, planing to drop into another horse stance after it lands.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:08 pm

Justice stared back at him, breathing through xir nose until the strike caused xir to let out a startled cry and topple over. Wincing, xe stood, babying the struck leg, flexing xir hands a bit, appearing to almost pant as xe continuously tried to get xir body to produce more saliva. "I think..." xe said, shaking xir head, "I have to forfeit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:21 pm

Johnathan was confused. His kick, while strong, should not have done that, especially against someone as fit as Justice. With xir forfeit, he really became worried. He stood up from his stance, and his hands dropped to his side. "You ok? This isn't like you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:29 pm

"Diabetic," xe said simply, trying to relax and maintain focus enough to keep control and get back to the car. "I'll be fine, body just has more insulin than sugar at this point, I think." Justice groaned slightly, closing xir eyes and trying to relax. "Let's just... eat, please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:39 pm

"Food does sound like a good idea." Watching xir stumble as xe tried to focus, Johnathan walked up beside justice and put xir arm around his shoulder, his arm bracing xir back. He wasn't carrying xir, but simply helping xir walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next