Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:45 pm

"Heh," xe said, shaking xir head as they walked along. "Perhaps I should still to my regular training regime rather than adding in sport." Regardless, xe chuckled, moving along. "Thanks, though. You don't have water on ya, do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:54 pm

Johnathan shook his head. "Sorry, left it back at the car. Didn't think we would be gone that long." Again they kept walking. Because Justice had originally been taking them down a shortcut, it did not take nearly as long to get back. Johnathan continued to help Justice to xir car, not wanting xir to collapse along the way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:41 am

"I'll live," xe said, laughing softly, "my own fault. Besides, it gives us another excuse to eat, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:55 am

Johnathan let out a small chuckle. "yes that it does. Come on, give me the keys and I'll get it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 10:33 am

"Hooked to my belt loop," xe said, nodding down towards xir left pocket. "Go ahead and grab it yourself, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:17 am

Johnathan reached into the indicated pocket, finding and detaching xir key-ring from xir pants. He headed to the trunk of the car, unlocking it as he went. Shifting through some skates and equipment bags, he found the cooler with the food and drinks. Removing the cooler and locking the car, Johnathan headed back to where Justice was, handing xir a water bottle upon his arrival.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:20 am

Xe took it with a smile, uncapping it and drinking from it greedily. The majority of the bottle was gone by the time xe finally took a breath, and Justice let out a weak, nervous laugh. "So... picnic on the car?" Xe said, crawling up and over the hood before settling on the dark vehicle's top, not noticing the heat as xir skin was covered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:34 am

With a shrug, Johnathan simply said, "Your car" before hoping up next to xir. He could feel the heat on his hands, but was thankful for his habit of wearing jeans even after coming to Death City. He grabbed two more drinks, tossing one to Justice before draining his own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:37 am

Xe finished the first one quickly before plopping down, grabbing a few towels, tossing two up to John before spreading one over the hood and setting the cooler on it. This done, xe held a hand up to him for help getting back up, sandwich in xir mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:37 pm

Johnathan gave a quick tug on xir arm, pulling xir onto the hood of the car. Reaching for his own sadwich, he threw xir a smile, a slight laugh in his throat. "Glad to see that you're doing better now, eh?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:46 pm

Xe shrugged, eating the sandwich slowly, taking it easy, now. "Just need the sugar. I have pixie sticks too, but that's a last resort."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 1:18 pm

Johnathan opened his mouth and made a retching sound, his face clearly in disgust. "Eck, I can understand why that be a last resort. Can't see whats so appealing about them anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4