Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:36 pm

"You have no life." Xe shot back, straightening xir shirt as xe headed back towards the car, taking a short cut and cutting off the path. "I, meanwhile, had errands, including rent payment and groceries."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:43 pm

Johnathan followed xir down the shortcut, shaking his head at xir excuses. "Seeing as I already payed my share of the rent, and, as you mentioned, you are the one with the car, I don't see how that's my fault."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:34 pm

"No," xe corrected, "you gave me the money to pay. Very different concept." Justice turned around, flicking his forward, smiling crookedly. "Now, c'mon or you're on your own for food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:42 am

Johnathan let himself get flicked, despite the ease with which he could dodge, exaggerating the impact. "Alright, Alright. No need to get forceful."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 11:15 am

"I'll be forceful if I want." Xe said, chuckling to xirself when xe realized that there might very well have sounded like there was an innuendo in xir statement. Regardless, the meister merely shrugged, ducking under a springy tree limb and hopping onto a a large, fallen tree the first chance xe got. "Wanna game tonight or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:10 pm

Johnathan chuckled at xir response, easily catching the double meaning. "You bet. I don't get too many chances, with school and training and what not." He jumped up, intending on following xir along the tree. "Anything specific in mind?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:13 pm

Justice shrugged, "Rogue leaves stuff at my --- our --- place on ocassion, usually for my old system. He's also given me access to his gaming account on my laptop, so... whatever works for you." There was no problem for xir as xe walked along the fallen tree, arms not evenn outstretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:28 pm

"You've seen my computer, So we could definitely do that. Maybe tag team in an online or verses on a lan." Johnathan wasn't as balanced as Justice, and at one point his foot slipped. He didn't fall and recovered without breaking stride. "Starcraft, or possibly league?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:33 pm

Xe shrugged, bored and jogging forward for a sec to start cartwheeling along the bark. "Whatever works for you. No preference on my end."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:46 pm

Johnathan watched xir start to cartwheel and simply shook his head. "Show off" he muttered, barely a breath before answering in a normal volume. "How about Starcraft II. Haven't played that in a long time."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:51 pm

"Whatever," xe called back, landing on both hands and forcing xirself into a back-hand-spring off the end of the log. Justice looked back at him, smirking ever so slightly. "Sometimes I wonder whichc of us actually spends more time training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:58 pm

"You've seen 'Bob', and we've sparred on occasion." Johnathan reached the end of the log and went into a dive roll, Standing up mere inches form Justice. "You're just slightly more diverse is all."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:03 pm

"I'm flexible." Xe pinched his arm, taking professional note of the muscles. "You're more of a brute in comparison, strangely enough." A shrug followed xir words, but Justice continued to walk nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:08 pm

"So what if my primary style is hard." Johnathan took a few quick steps to get in front of xir, his hand poking at xir abs. "And you're one to talk. I've barely any more than you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:12 pm

Xir brow raised as xe watched him, the hard, violin shape to xir abdonminal muscles barely effected by the contact. In a flury of movement, xe'd grabbed onto his wrist, twisting around and standing behind him with his arm chicken-winged behind his back. "Barely any more what?" Xe asked, voice by his ear, cocky and measured, self-confident and strong though xe didn't realize any adverse effects such could have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:25 pm

Johnathan didn't say anything, instead his foot slipped between xir legs in the start of a sweep. At the same time his upper torso twisting against xir grip and his hand against xir thumb to break the hold. In an almost Identical tone, he responded with "Experience."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:27 pm

Justice twisted out of his grip almost instantly, slipping away from him and smirking, enjoying the competitive banter. "Either way, it's not like you can ever beat me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:46 pm

Johnathan continued his movement to come around and face xir. "I beg to differ." He had this smirk on his face, his storm filled eyes becoming livelier. "It's technically my break day, but I'll humor you if thats what you want."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:01 am

Justice raised a brow as xe looked at him, professionally sizing him up in a wholly detached and observational manner. By now, xe knew some his training regime and techniques, and was fairly confident that the meister could beat and master the tessen.

"Up to you." Xe said, folding xir arms over xir chest, feet spreading apart just enough to provide an ideal division of weight and balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 9:49 am

"If you insist." The glint never leaving his eyes, Johnathan dropped into a deep horse stance, his left foot leading, hands open in a high/low guard. "Though you may owe me another day off at this rate."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:53 pm

Justice merely laughed in response, taking on a defensive stance that seemed to borrow from various arts. Xir footing was still spread apart, balanced, with xir left foot was leading --- a clear lie when he obviously knew by now that xe was left-handed. Xir right elbow was at xir side, against xir ribs, fist balled where xe held it in front of xir chest, careful of the positioning in relation to xir sternum. Above that was the wrist of xir left arm, the hand flat and stretched out from it. Xir arm seemed to hover in the air and yet it was very much locked in place. There was determination in xir eyes, yet the playful competitiveness was still there, still taunting him at the edges of xir vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:16 pm

Johnathan locked eyes with Justice, partly for the intimidation, but mainly for the slight changes that would show xir moves. He stood as still as a statue, waiting for xir to make the first move. After what felt like eons without movement from either of them, He decided to take the initiative. Suddenly exploding into movement, he rose slightly from his horse stance and drove his right foot at xir left ankle. His right arm rose to shoulder height, still open and in a guard, while his left hand extended forward in a palm strike to xir hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:34 pm

Xe jumped back and away from the initial strike, ducking and dodging what xe could of the other two, though he still knicked the edge of xir hip. Justice's eyes didn't leave him, but they appraised his position on multiple ocassions before xe finally began to approach, remaining defensive. Suddenly, xe dropped, swinging xir foot around to try to knock his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 9:15 pm

Johnathan saw the sweep coming, and simply picked the targeted foot up out of the way. Coming down out of the dodge, He drove his left hand again into Xir solar plexus. His feet returning to the side stance, he also sent his right hand into a cut at xir face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:20 pm

A grunt escaped the agender as xe stumbled backwards, glaring at him though a smirk played at xir lips. Watching him, xe began to circle xir opponent, watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next