Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:21 am

Juro was driven over the edge due to Rose's orgasm and came inside of her, and he rode out his orgasm at the mad pace of Noelle's thrusting. He was moaning loudly into Noelle's mouth as he tried to bring her to the edge as well by not only continuing the fingering, but also by slipping in a third finger. Which was relatively easy considering how wet she was.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:35 am

Noelle cried out not long after, slumping down onto her back with a whimper while her body writhed in pleasure. Rose fell back with her, landing on top of her and panting hard as she worked to recover from the intense 'physical' rush.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:41 pm

Juro couldn't take it anymore as he went limp and fell to the side of them, exhausted. He tried to catch his breath as he looked at the two women beside him. He couldn't stop his mind from thinking up more positions, but he wouldn't suggest them if Noelle and Rose were done.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:48 pm

Rose crawled off Noelle and slid up in front of him, lying down there. Noelle followed after ditching the strap on, crawling up behind him and sandwiching him between them. They didn't say anything, just enjoying the restful moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 7:53 pm

After a moment of this he decided that enough was enough, getting comfortable between the two. He tried not to fall asleep in his own soul (For who knew what the hell would happen then) and just tried to make sure the two enjoyed the peace and rest as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 9:08 pm

Both Rose and Noelle snuggled up to him, resting for a moment. However, Noelle soon caught sight of something moving through one of the doors, and jumped from the bed, landing in her clothes. She chased after whatever it was, hoping that it was the true object of their hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 10:24 pm

Juro looked on in confusion as Noelle suddenly jumped up and gave Chase. He shook Rose a bit and gave her a quick kiss to wake her up. "Hey, what's she doing?" He asked with confusion littered in his voice.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 9:54 am

Rose looked up groggily, looking around at the various doors before seeing something move past one as well. She leapt up, jumping after it, landing in her clothes as well and soon forming a pair of wings made from rose petals, flying after the shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 10:29 pm

Juro looked on with pure confusion on his face before he jumped out of the bed and let it disappear, also landing in his clothes. He left out the blindfold as he gave chase, following the two as quickly as he could. He tried his best to keep up with them but he wasn't sure how well he could keep up with three star meisters after that kind of encounter. What in the world were they chasing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 2:40 am

(( OOC: By the way, could you fill me in on the thing they're chasing? ))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 1:50 am

OOC: That would spoil the fun

Both of them continued to chase the apparitions, taking different paths through his ever expanding soul room. Finally, they met in a large chamber, standing apart from one another and looking around. "Did you see it!?" Noelle nodded breathlessly, still looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:07 am

Juro ran after them, barely keeping up and even loosing sight of them a few times, but when they all ended up in the chamber, he looked around, obviously confused. "Um, what's happening?" He saked, having no idea what they were chasing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 3:20 am

"Think of it like a sort of...spring. A well of your soul power. We need to find it, and...mess with it." Noelle said, still looking around for any sign of the tiny creature that had led her here. Rose grew her wings again, flying up to the top of the the chamber and looking through various arches and columns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:12 pm

Mess with it? What in the world did that mean. He decided to ask them later when they actually found it, and tried to think of a way to find it in the first place. After a moment he piped up with a semi-decent idea. "Hey, if you can do practically anything in here, why don't you just teleport straight to it?" He asked, thinking that would make the process easier.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:02 am

"It's not quite that simple. This thing really doesn't want to be found." Noelle said, watching as Rose scouted the upper parts of the chamber. "It's a hunt, pure and simple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:11 am

Juro frowned and leaned against the wall, feeling absolutely useless. He didn't know WHAT he could do and he didn't know WHAT he was chasing, which just didn't help him at all. He looked around while Rose explored the upper chamber and Noelle did... something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5