Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 4:17 am

"Comes with the territory. We're both Three Star Meisters." She said with a hint of a smile. Rose swiftly clapped her hands, and at once all the petals vanished, though her own soul grew brighter as it regained the energy from them. She turned to the two of them, smirking just slightly. "Noelle, I think your student has a crush on us." She teased.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 4:30 am

Juro seemed to just freeze, going as rigid as ice. His smile stayed but it came with a horrified expression as well. He had no idea what to think or what to say now, for all he could mutter was. "Uhhhh." He was in SO much trouble.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 4:33 am

Noelle laughed softly, patting him on the shoulder. "Relax. You wouldn't be the first." She said nonchalantly, passing over the fact that students crushed on her like with was no big deal. Rose simply shrugged, turning back to the tree. "Who hasn't crushed on a teacher at some point. And you're a prime candidate for that, Noelle. You're basically the DWMA's resident slutty teacher." Noelle's soul flared in anger at that, but she simply crossed her arms and pouted, sticking her tongue out at Rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 4:41 am

Juro blushed in embarrassment, managing to stand up on his own now but he was still pretty rigid. "I apologize sincerely. It's just your souls looked amazing and the sounds were breath taking! I couldn't help it. Sorry." He said as he bowed his head in shame. He tried to ignore the "slutty teacher" comment, lest his mind wondered.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 4:44 am

"Relax Juro. I mean, we're not at the Academy. I'm not your teacher here. I'm just... Noelle." She said with a bright smile, taking his hand and giving it a single shake in greeting. Rose rolled her eyes, turning towards them and flaring her soul just a bit, a single petal blowing towards Juro and flitting around in front of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 4:51 am

Juro seemed to pause for a moment before smiling and shaking back. Then suddenly his entire vision was filled with something pink. He knew what it was though and turned his head towards Rose a bit. "By the way, your petals are very pretty. And they make such great sounds." He said with a smile. He had forgotten to let go of the hand while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 4:53 am

"Glad you think so." She said with a chuckle. Noelle pouted once again, and raised a finger, zapping the petal until it turned pure white. She then flicked her finger, sending it flying with the control she now had over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 5:11 am

Juro watched the petal go before turning back to Noelle. "How'd you do that? That was cool." He said with a smile, impressed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 5:13 am

"I injected some of my own wavelength into it. Kind of like a soul resonance, but not nearly on the same level. And then I tossed it over that way with my part of the mixture." She explained, sticking her tongue out at Rose again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 5:17 am

Juro nodded in understanding. "Huh, interesting. Three stars meisters are awesome from what I've seen from you guys." He said, suppressing a laugh. "And the things you can do, so beautiful~" He said, swooning a bit from the memory.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 7:51 am

Rose and Noelle locked eyes for a single moment, the two blondes narrowing their eyes at the other. Both turned towards Juro and walked until they were right in front of him, laying their hands on his right and left shoulder respectively. They focused, their souls gently whispering to his, seeking entrance to his inner soul 'chamber'.

OOC: Do you have a soulscape for Juro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 1:30 pm

Juro was surprised when they did this and kinda looked at them funny before understanding. He slipped into his soul room unconsciously and let the other two follow.

When they entered they were in a monochrome house with doors at every archway. The floor seemed to be made of wood and the only thing that showed a color other then a shade of grey were the people and the doors. The doors were a variety of colors, and their knobs were no different. Juro was sitting in a chair and saw the two Meisters appear. He grinned at them and looked them up and down with his white eyes. "Hello, nice to finally see you."

OOC: I didn't, since I wasn't aware that meisters could have souls rooms. He has one now though... And I made it so that he can see in his Soul Room.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 3:41 am

Rose and Noelle looked around for a few moments before turning to him, approaching the chair slowly. Noelle rounded behind the chair and hummed softly, a soft yellow outline appearing around her body. "This will make everything easier..." She said, her voice echoing just slightly from her own power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 3:26 pm

Juro was far too distracted to pay to much attention to what was going on, much less interpret what the humming and statement meant. He was busy studying the two closely, as it was the second time he had ever actually SEEN a person. "This is amazing! I didn't even know this room thing was a... well... THING." He said with an excited smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 6:01 pm

Rose shrugged, starting to glow softly as well, her body becoming outlined in a soft pink. "Every person has a place like this inside themselves. A manifestation of their soul. Knowing out to get there is the tricky part." She said, her voice starting to echo softly like Noelle's. The two broke from watching him, instead studying their surroundings, looking for something.

OOC: So, I brought us here because it would be easier and less problematic for them to get naughty here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 6:13 pm

Juro looked around to try and see if he could figure out what they were looking for, was there like a core in here? Could they like screw around with the core and ultimately change his soul? These kinds of questions went through his head as he asked a far simpler question. "Huh... Cool. Are you guys looking for something? Anything I can help with or...?"

OOC: Fair enough, feel free to make any liberties you want.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 6:16 pm

"It's difficult to explain. We're looking for... Well, we're looking for you, basically. There's another you in here, somewhere." She said, peeking through one of the doors. Rose nodded at Noelle's words though didn't add to them, peeking through a door on her own.

OOC: Feel free to instigate. I feel like Juro would be the one to start things, and since they're in his soul, get creative. Maybe clothes vanish mysteriously .3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 6:32 pm

Juro nodded in not-much-understanding as he stood up and started examining the two women again. His curiosity was overwhelming, not only to see how he could affect other people in his "soul scape" or whatever, but also to see the female anatomy in more then words. Even what he had heard wasn't very much. Suddenly both of their clothes disappeared, without so much as a pop. He started looking intently at them, with a blush of shame and excitement on his face. He was prepared to explain and take all of the fallback from the action.

OOC: That is an excellent idea actually, and I am totally going to steal it. Also sorry it's taking me so long to post, I have other ones I have to work on too.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 6:34 pm

Noelle and Rose stopped their searching and looked first at each other, then at Juro. Noelle did nothing to cover herself up, taking pride in her decently sized chest and the small blonde bush between her legs. Rose, on the other hand, crossed one arm over her chest, and the other over her crotch, hiding them from view and blushing violently. Noelle walked towards Juro, raising a brow. "Really, kid? I mean, ballsy, but..." She trailed off, facepalming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:02 pm

Juro took one last look before closing his eyes and having a blindfold materialize around it. His blushed in embarrassment as he bent his head down in shame. "I'm sorry, I was just too curious. Not only did it answer a lot of my questions about... well... this." He said, gesturing to the room around them. "But also I think ti was the only opportunity I would ever have to see something like that. But I apologize deeply. And I will understand if you are offended." He said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:22 pm

Noelle smirked just a bit, stepping up to him and pulling the blindfold up. "So, you were curious?" She asked with a sultry tone, trailing her other hand up his jaw and circling a finger around his ear. "You can look if you want." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:29 pm

Juro reluctantly and slowly opened his eyes, blinking and looking at her face for a long moment before looking down, his eyes hungrily scanning her body, his eyes stayed a bit longer on her breasts and on the bush between her legs before he looked at her face again, blushing deeply. "T-thank you. And again I'm really sorry." He said. There was a sensation building in his pants. But luckily, he thought, his pants were well suited to hiding it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:31 pm

She let out a soft, obviously practiced, giggle, trailing a finger up his neck along his jugular. She stopped once she got to his chin, tilting his head up and meeting his eyes with his own, her full lips pursing together for an instant. "What's there to be sorry for?" She asked softly, waving her free hand and managing to pull Rose over to them as well. The other meister yelped, hands flying as she was pulled across the room and giving Juro a good look at everything she offered as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:40 pm

Juro turned his head and couldn't stop himself from scanning Rose in a similar fashion straying in the same places he had with Noelle. Afterwards he immediately looked back at Noelle, this time looking right in her eyes. "I, I was rude, and I really don't want to offend you or anything." He said nervously. The images of the two bodies were already shamelessly engraved in his mind though, so he could remember one of the few sights he had seen, and this one in particular was most likely his favorite. His pants were struggling to hide what they contained now, but were still doing fairly well.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:57 pm

"Do I look offended?" Noelle asked softly, leaning down and slowly brushing her lips past his. She then gestured to Rose, who was pretending not to look but was watching them out of the corner of her eyes. "Even she's interested..." She said with a smirk. One of her hands trailed down, rubbing over the bulge in his baggy pants. "And so are you, it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next