Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:19 am

Both women moaned, Rose grinding down towards his tongue and Noelle grinding down against his crotch, head rolling back as she felt him pierce her and fill her with his heat. She pulled Rose into a passionate kiss, both starting to play with the other as able.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:23 am

Juro started to roam Rose's entrance with his tongue as he rolled his hips up into Noelle, not able to do much. He moaned into Rose's crotch at the feeling of being ridden by Noelle and sent vibrations through her as he explored her with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:26 am

Noelle started to ride him hard, clamping down the muscles of her slit and milking him as she pumped her hips up and down. Rose continued to grind against him and moan, kissing Noelle hard and playing with the teacher's breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:31 am

Juro moaned loudly into Rose as he started to wriggle his tongue as much as he possibly could inside of her. He was thrusting up into Noelle to get as much pleasure as he could out of it. He was in pure bliss as he removed a hand from Noelle's waist and moved it to the crotch in his face. he pressed a thumb against Rose's clit and started to massage it, aiming for some extra stimulation.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:23 am

Both women moaned into their kiss, and busied their hands with playing with each others breasts. Noelle started to pound him roughly with her hips, loud slapping noises filling the empty room of his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:26 am

Juro continued to do what he was doing, except he removed his hand from Noelle's hips and started rub her clit with a thumb too. He could feel himself getting close as he punded up into her and moaned loudly into Rose's crotch.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:32 am

Rose was the first to break, crying out in ecstasy and then mewling out afterwards, drenching Juro's face with her nectar. Noelle hilted him inside of her, grinding down against his length and whining out as she felt his tip grind into her g-spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:36 am

Juro did the only thing that occurred to him and gulped down as much of Rose's juices as he could. Afterwards he was gasping and moaning into her crotch as he grinded into Noelle and her G-spot. He couldn't take it anymore as his cock twitched and exploding inside of her, filling her with his essence. He thrusted up into her as he rode out his orgasm, letting out a long moan. He continued to rub Noelle's clit with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:50 am

Noelle mewled out loudly, pushing Rose back off him and leaning down, their kiss made even more erotic by the presence of Rose's cum. She held him tight as she herself hit nirvana, her walls clenching around him and milking his length for all it was worth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:00 am

Juro kissed her furiously as the rest of his orgasm rode out, made even more pleasurable by hers. He wrapped his arms around her and held her to him tightly until it was over. Afterwards he went most limp, but kissed her for a moment longer before disengaging. He panted and looked into Noelle's eyes as he spoke. "That was... amazing." he believed amazing didn't even BEGIN to describe it, but it was the best he could do.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:17 am

Noelle chuckled, tapping his chest gently. "It was more than that..." She said softly, looking at Rose, still half out of it and playing with herself. "It was a manner of awakening for you. Letting go to your desires." She said softly, pulling off him and looking down. "Now I think she wants more of your attention, if you care to give it. And don't worry about stamina. We aren't exactly constrained by physical limitations here." She said, waving a hand over his limp member and causing it to grow hard again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:28 am

Juro nodded as he absorbed what she just said before he leaned up and gave Noelle another passionate kiss. After a moment he disengaged and crawled out from under Noelle, moving over to Rose. He pressed his length against her entrance and started teasing her as he leaned forward and kissed her, letting her taste herself. He put a hand on her hip and his other hand around her as he did this.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:37 am

Rose let out a weak moan, though it was clear that she was quickly regaining her strength as well. She wrapped her legs loosely around his waist, pulling him down and hilting him inside of her with a moan,arms wrapping under his arms and fingers digging into his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:43 am

He moved his other hand to her back as he started to slowly thrust into her. He wasn't going too hard and too deep, but after a while it was obvious that he was progressing. He moaned into Rose's mouth and disengaged the kiss, moving down to the nape of her neck and starting to kiss her there. He wasn't sure if Noelle was planning something again or if she was going to stand on the sidelines this time, he found himself hoping for the former for that element of surprise, but he didn't get his hopes up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:51 am

Noelle, true to his hopes, was busy fixing something to herself. She then lifted Rose up, and at the same moment that Juro was hilted in her she pressed a strapon into Rose's slit, rubbing the ribbed edge along both Rose's insides and Juro's length.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:57 am

Juro gasped in surprise at the new sensation and looked up from Rose's neck to see Noelle. He smiled at her as he started to go faster and deeper into Rose due to the new sensation. He went back to work at her neck as he removed his hands from Rose's back and extended them to grab Noelle's breasts. He started to play with them as he moaned into Rose's neck. He had moved on to sucking gently on the nape of Rose's neck.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:20 am

Noelle started to slowly thrust in and out at an opposite pace to Juro, thrusting in when he pulled out. She started to kiss the area right next to where he was kissing, trying to lure him into a kiss. Rose, unused to being penetrated by two objects in the same hole, simply writhed and mewled between them, becoming lost in the sensations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:27 am

Noelle's ploy worked, and Juro looked up and kissed Noelle on the cheek, slowly working his way into kissing her. He was still getting progressively faster and deeper, but he made sure he was matching Noelle's pace. He moaned into Noelle's mouth, also starting to lose himself in the sensations. Who knew that sex would feel so great?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:34 am

Noelle started to thrust faster, just to make him go harder as well. They were gradually driving Rose crazy, her tongue hanging out as she panted in need, pressing her own breasts together and rolling them up towards Juro's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:41 am

Juro continued to to match Noelle's pace as he disengaged from her, panting. He caught what he supposed was a hint from Rose and moved his face down, catching a nipple in between his lips. He started to nibble on the sensitive nub as he removed his hands from Noelle's breasts. He put one on Rose's other breast, roughly rolling it in his hand. He slid the other one down Noelle's back, going over her shapely figure until his hand ended up at her core. He slipped in a couple fingers and started to finger her as he upped the pace of the thrusting again, wishing to give both girls more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:45 am

Noelle choked back a moan, too focused on fucking Rose even harder. Rose mewled out loudly at as she felt Juro's mouth on her breasts, whimpering softly as she felt a small spurt of milk slip from her nipples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:50 am

Juro was mildly surprised at the milk but as another wave of pleasure washed over him he disregarded any care and just drank it, continuing to play and nibble her breasts, even more roughly then before. He started thrusting into Rose as fast as he could, seeking as much pleasure as possible as he started to roughly finger-fuck Noelle, he was determined to catch her up to the other two.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:55 am

Noelle whimpered out and started to pound into Rose at a ridiculous pace, rubbing the ribs of the strapon against Juro's member at a frankly amazing pace. Rose cried out at the sudden increase in speed, reaching a hand down and grinding her clit against his length as he thrusted in and out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:59 am

Juro miraculously managed to match Noelle's pace, and managed to put his fingers to the same speed within her. He released Rose's breast from his mouth and started to pant and moan as he leaned his head on her shoulder, inviting a kiss from Noelle. He could feel himself getting close, the pressure slowly building inside of him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:07 am

Rose cried out in a mad tone, squeezing her breasts together as she reached her climax once again. She leaned her head back, resting it on Noelle's shoulder as her body shook and writhed, her inner walls milking them both. Noelle kissed Juro back, thrusting even harder into Rose once she'd climaxed just to keep her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next