Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 8:34 pm

Juro blushed and bit back a moan when she rubbed him and looked into her eyes. He decided to indulge a bit and leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers in a kiss. He kept them there for a few seconds before he disengaged and leaned back, embarrassed thoroughly. "I'm honored you two are interested. And I have to say that you are both very beautiful." He said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 8:57 pm

Noelle's smirk grew wider as they kissed, and once they split she beckoned the still somewhat reluctant Rose over. The other blonde complied, and once she was close Noelle pulled both of them into a messy, passionate three way kiss, giving both Juro and Rose equal and practiced attention.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:09 pm

Juro's eyes were widened in amazement at the proceedings and he complied eagerly, although he was inexperienced, so he wasn't as good at kissing as Noelle, but he made up for it in passion. He was lost on what to do but decided to improvise to an extent. He raised and arm and wrapped it around Rose's waist, reluctant to do the same for Noelle lest she wanted to move.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:38 pm

Noelle watched him wrap around Rose, and pulled away so that they were embracing by themselves. Rose closed her eyes and kissed him passionately, wrapping an arm around his neck and pressing the other to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:01 pm

Juro reluctantly closed his eyes to kiss her, he may have wanted to see every moment of this but closing his eyes felt right. Juro kept an arm wrapped around Rose's waist as he wrapped his other arm around her waist as well. He kissed her passionately right back and the tiniest moan could be heard from him. He was trying his best to match the practiced movements of the two and was doing surprisingly well considering how inexperienced he was. He wondered if Noelle was feeling left out but decided to assume that she was planning something.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:10 pm

Indeed she was, as she came up behind him in ran a finger down his back. Where her finger went, his clothes vanished, until he was just as naked as they were. She slid around and between the pair, her gentle hands wrapping around his length and giving it a soft, slow pump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:26 pm

Juro was surprised when he was slowly declothed with little to no effort and was pleasantly surprised when Noelle started to pump his shaft. He moaned into Rose's mouth and kissed her fiercely for another second before disengaging and panting. He raised one of the arms he had around Rose's waist and put a hand inbetween them. He then took one of her breasts in his hand and started to roll it gently.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:49 pm

Rose bit back a moan and pulled away, joining Noelle on her knees in front of him. Both girls shared a glance before they leaned forward together, running their tongues up the underside of his length and each taking a moment to circle around his tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:53 pm

Juro looked on in surprise before leaning his head back and moaning again, he had never felt this before but he knew he liked it. having nowhere else to put his hands, he gently rested them on both of their heads, no grabbing any hair or putting any pressure on them, he hated being forceful.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 11:18 pm

They both looked up at him with heated expressions, Rose blushing much deeper than Noelle, who looked to be much calmer than her friend. They started to take turned bobbing their heads along his tip and part of his shaft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 11:28 pm

Juro couldn't help but roll his hips in search of further pleasure a couple of times before restraining himself. He started to tangle his thumb in their hair as he moaned, blushing and closing his eyes. He wondered how well he would remember this after it was done but he truly didn't care, as long as it happened in the first place.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 11:46 pm

Noelle grinned devilishly as she felt him getting into it, and slowly she began to trail down underneath his manhood, planting soft kisses on his sack and leaving Rose to start sucking his length with gusto. She quickly took to the job, bobbing her head back and forth with ease, her hands coming up to rest on his hips and hold him steady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 11:50 pm

Juro gasped when he felt Noelle kissing his sack but slowly got comfortable with it and couldn't help but moan at the combined stimulus. He removed his hands from their heads momentarily to get any stray hair out of their faces before putting them back. He couldn't help but give in and put a slight amount of pressure on Rose's head and started to roll his hips a bit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:11 am

Both girls slowly relaxed in their roles, Rose starting to go faster and adjusting to his touch and insistence, and Noelle carefully suckling on his balls. She smirked just a bit before reaching a hand over to Rose, slipping it between her legs and starting to tease the area just about her core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:14 am

Juro started to pant along with the usual moaning, indicating that he was close. His fist balled slightly in Rose's hair and he made a small thrust forward and into her mouth, not being able to contain himself. His eyes were clamped shut.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:17 am

Rose let out a soft and hot moan around his length, taking him into the back of her throat and suckling hard on him. Noelle kissed his balls once more before trailing up to the bit of his length that Rose couldn't take, kissing and licking it and all the while teasing Rose mercilessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:20 am

Juro clenched his jaw as his cock twitched and he thrust once more so that he was deeper inside her mouth before he came. He moaned deeply as he let loose inside of her mouth, going so far as to let his tongue out. Afterwards he pulled out of her mouth and back up a step, panting from the exertion.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:35 am

Both Rose and Noelle pulled away from him, standing and leaning in almost the exact same position, hands on their hips, watching him with smirks. Noelle slowly walked forward, pushing him back onto a monochrome bed that sprouted up from the ground, slowly crawling on top of him and kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:37 am

Juro went along with it and managed to kiss back just as passionately even though he was still recovering. He tried to slip his tongue into her mouth as he raised his arms and wrapping them around her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:44 am

The moment he tried to add his tongue Noelle pulled away, shaking a finger at him. "Ah ah ah... Naughty boy." She said with a smirk, lowering her hips just slightly to rub her wetness against him. Rose crawled onto the bed above them, crawling down so she and Juro were looking one another in the eyes, if upside down. While Noelle teased him, Rose leaned down and kissed him, letting out a soft gasp into the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:50 am

Juro groaned and rolled his hips up needily, grinding against Noelle. He kissed Rose just as passionately as he kissed Noelle as he removed an arm from Noelle. He raised his arm and hand and put his hand on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:59 am

Noelle pulled her hips away whenever her thrusted upwards, never once giving him the opportunity to do more than press his tip against her. She looked down at him and smirked, a wordless challenge. Rose continued to kiss Juro passionately, her hands moving to rest loosely on the sides of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:02 am

When Juro realized she was teasing him he stopped trying to roll his hips up. He stood still from the chest down as he continued kissing Rose, getting better and better at it as time went on. If Noelle continued to tease him he wasn't sure if he would whine or growl, but honestly whatever he had to do to get her on him he would do.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:03 am

Noelle pouted when she felt him stop rolling his hips up, grinding down hard against him before withdrawing once more, trying to make it obvious that if he wanted her, he'd have to take her. Rose slowly pulled away from the kiss, crawling down his body until her own wetness was right over his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:06 am

Juro looked curiously up at Rose's entrance and thought of what to do for a moment before he stretched his neck up and traced her opening with his tongue, from the bottom to the clit. While he did this he moved his hand back to Noelle and quickly placed both of his hands on her hips. Right after he rolled up his hips and tried to pull her down onto his shaft, hoping the combined efforts would help him succeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)   Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Lessons? (Closed, Me and Oblivion. M for Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next