Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 9:24 am

He held her carefully, turning the ball over once more before tossing her up into the air, "Show me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 9:33 am

At the top of her trajectory, the ball that was Candy suddenly became more of an urchin than anything else, if only for a moment, for she retracted the spikes prior to falling down back onto Rogue's hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 9:44 am

He caught her just as easily as he tossed her, eyes seeing past the physical form and observing how her soul seemed almost to stabilize while the spikes were out. "Is that all your form has? I thought Aurora said you had a blade."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 9:47 am

"If you throw me at a wall, I'll show you a hole." Candy said, finally starting to calm down. The way Rogue asked about the souls... It got to her. She figured her explanation was all that was required and that Rogue wouldn't actually throw her at anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 11:22 am

Rogue merely stared down at her, persistent, adamant, "Can you have both the blade and the spikes out, at once?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 11:45 am

"Yes, it's possible." Candy replied, still quiet. "Can I transform back, now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 11:50 am

He narrowed his eyes at her slowly, shaking his head and sighing, "Please, Candy," he said, requesting quietly as he kept his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 12:29 pm

Being in Rogue's hand, Candy only spiked about half of her weapon form, and in the middle revealed the steel blade which was usually concealed within her. Afterwards, she promptly retracted them all and transformed back, sitting where she was before transforming. "There..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 12:43 pm

As he'd suspected, the weapon form had stabilized almost completely, wavering only out of nervousness that he'd tainted her with in his questioning. "Does anyone besides you and Aurora know that you've had Monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 12:55 pm

"A monster. Just one." Candy corrected, though mostly to stall as she thought. "Probably not. Maybe her boyfriend. He was the one who killed it with her. He might still not know, though. It's not exactly a secret, anyway. Just hadn't gotten around to telling anyone."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 1:05 pm

Rogue nodded; outside of the clear alterations it made to her soul, nothing seemed too terribly out of the ordinary. After all, soul count would increase power... he'd have to do some research on this one. Hopefully, he could pull a few strings amongst his contacts. "What monster was the last one?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 1:23 pm

"That's a question for Aurora. I didn't see it. I ate the soul when we decided to pair up. I thought it was a normal Kishin Egg soul. I was very, very wrong." Candy said, sighing afterwards. "All I know about it is that it had spikes, like mine."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 2:18 pm

Rogue nodded, continuing the gesture into nodding towards the back room. "What's that one?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 5:14 pm

"As I said, it's a wendigo." Candy replied, looking towards where she knew the room was. "It was killing a lot of people. So many dead in its cave... I'm glad we managed to take it out."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 5:35 pm

Rogue nodded at this, thinking through everything he knew about the creatures; to be perfectly honest, most of it came from a video game. He shrugged off the thought. "Do you want me to go and get it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 5:38 pm

"Why?" Candy asked, confused. She wouldn't eat the soul now, and she definitely wouldn't do so without Aurora present.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 5:44 pm

He sighed, catching the reluctance easily before shrugging, "Fine," he said, catching that this would become an argument without even delving into the territory. Rogue's head shook and he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 6:10 pm

Candy sighed and flopped down onto the sofa from her sitting position. "Do you want to finish the game, or..?" She suggested, unable to think of anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 9:18 am

Rogue shrugged, more than willing to let her sleep, if she needed it, but also perfectly content to continue the game. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 9:28 am

Rolling onto her side, Candy grabbed the controller she set down before and waited for him to unpause the game, silently answering the question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 9:34 am

He moved back to his place, taking the controller in his hands and returning the game to its previous state.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 9:39 am

The disparity between her level of play now and that before she spilled what was on her mind was quite extreme. Her head was in the game, now, and she very quickly worked out what each button does; that's when she started to work out some of the easier combos, as well as timing blocks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 9:51 am

Rogue seemed to grow increasingly amused as she got further and further into the game. He smirked beneath the mask, trying desperately not to let such show as they played, and being even more careful to not give her an easy victory.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 9:56 am

While she was getting better by the second, she was still new to the game. She didn't know the ins and outs like Rogue no doubt did. While he wasn't entirely beating her as before, he was still beating her. Oh well. She didn't really expect to win straight away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 10:04 am

The assassin did his best to give her a chance, but he had no intentions of her taking her down or going down himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next