Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 1:28 pm

Figuring that the answer wouldn't be found in the paint that covered the top of Rogue's apartment, Candy stood herself up to wander around the place, not looking for anything in particular; though, she thought, a book explaining exactly how what was going on with her worked would be nice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 2:03 pm

"You haven't talked to Death yet, have you?" His words erupted from the silence, rather suddenly, as Aurora seemed continuously to be further disappearing into her own head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 2:05 pm

"That would be a good idea, yes, and it's one we had." Candy replied, sighing once again. "We sort of didn't ask him yet though. We meant to. We didn't."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 4:21 pm

Meant to, he repeated to himself, shaking his head at the notion. In reality, he was actually worried about what the potential results of that could be. Sighing, he nodded, "How are you feeling? For real."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 4:27 pm

"I'm fine. A little tired, and my throat is a tiny bit sore, but I'm fine." Candy replied as she settled back down on the sofa. "I know it's a little silly to do all this without knowing, but..." She shrugged, then, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 4:30 pm

'You've had two," He said, shrugging, though his expression was blank, discreet, "Neither has killed you; it seems to be have helped to have had a second one."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 4:34 pm

"Helped? How?" Candy looked at him quizzically, expecting some sort of explanation; she couldn't see souls, even her own, so she'd have no idea about what the two meisters in the room can and can't see.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 4:43 pm

"Your soul looks... chaotic," he said, trying to think of some way to explain. "I... you'd probably need a visual."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 4:47 pm

"Eating it made me sprout ivory spikes. I kinda' figured it would." Candy said, smiling a little, and yawning. Everything was so serious at the moment, that she was getting bored pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:07 am

He seemed a bit annoyed at the expression of boredom, but made no comment on it, instead making his way to one of his computers, pulling up an animation program, and trying to offer her a visual.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:43 am

After a moment Candy followed Rogue and ended up standing behind him, looking over his shoulder at the screen. "What'cha doing?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:56 am

From what she could tell, it seemed more like he was diagramming an infected cell than a soul, though such an assumption wasn't entirely wrong. In fact, that was the basis that he was going off of, as it was the most accurate, most closely related image to the structure of her monster-consuming soul that he could relate it to. By the end of it, the only thing that really gave it away as anything else was the vivid coloration, clearly hers. He set the low-res animation to play, and the spiked orb at the center began to move, spikes popping out of it and receding as it struggled to maintain its spherical shape despite the wavering. "It's... the best I can show you. It used to move around a lot more, and seemed... painful."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:01 am

"It was fine. I feel exactly the same as I did before. And even exactly the same as what I felt like before the first one." She explained to him, watching the soul do its thing on the screen. "It doesn't look good, though, I can admit that. Perhaps going to Death as soon as possible really is the best idea..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:03 am

He nodded at this, closing out the program without saving it and turning back to her. "It reads unstable, it looks painful, but it doesn't seem to be giving you any adverse side effects." A shrug followed and he continued to look her over, "It doesn't make sense, but on the off chance..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:24 am

"Yeah, I'll make sure to go to the Death Room the next time we're at the Academy." Candy said before going back to sit on the sofa and ponder some more. She was thinking about what she'd do if Death didn't know this time. As unlikely as the possibility seemed...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:30 am

He glanced back at her, curious but largely quiet, not knowing how to respond in light of everything. Looking back to the screen, he started using his own channels to do some investigation into the mechanics of Monster Souls.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 12:02 pm

Candy went to Aurora and flicked her on the forehead, to try and get her to break out of her thoughts. "Earth to Aurora, you read me?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 12:15 pm

ooc:/// Wrong one
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 12:17 pm

OOC: Nope, right one. Aurora was spacing out earlier on in this thread.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 12:18 pm

ooc:
Pretty sure she locked herself back up in the room tho
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 1:45 pm

OOC: Nope, she spaced out right after Candy didn't have any new abilities.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 2:13 pm

ooc: Kkay

Aurora blinked, looking at her curiously before shrugging, "Nothing new... Then why did something happen last time?" The words were all but silent, muttered but nonetheless there. She felt stupid, now, and didn't know what the Wendigo's soul would do to Candy in the future.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 2:47 pm

"No idea. No use thinking too hard about it now, it's not like the answer will show up all of a sudden. Lets just go and see Death the next time we're in class." Candy said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 3:29 pm

She nodded, shrugging finally and gesturing to the room, "Can I lay down for now?" She held a hand out, manifesting her soul physically for a moment; the purple was far consuming the gold still, causing it to flicker uneasily at it worked to repair itself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 4:02 pm

"Of course." Candy said, smiling at Aurora. "You deserve the rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next