Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2016, 10:33 am

Aurora scratched the back of her head and sighed quietly. "I can't really agree with that statement. Because not every witch or sorcerer is a jerk with overly high ego and desire to dominate others" They were pretty close to her apartment. Also, no flying. We're almost there." The witch said as she started taking steps faster.
Angela just shrugged and followed her sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2016, 2:15 pm

Glamour followed along the pair obediently. Her mind filled with thoughts of food that made her head sink. Their wealth appeared to be nonexistent if they lived in this side of town. She had tiny daydreams of lambchops and wild chicken broken up by the memory of eating a burger patty with the first human who, in her captivity had tried to feed her. She resolved that it couldent be all bad. Her mistresses sister said she could cook...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2016, 3:08 pm

After a few minutes, they arrived at their destination. "Hm..I guess it'll be easier if we just fly up there. My place is on the last floor" The fennec witch told the two as she started playing with her hair. That was a sign for Angela to resummon her magical wings. The older witch transformed into a desert fox and jumped into the fire witch's hands. Angela started to slowly ascend up to reach the rooftops. "Follow us, Glamour!" Aurora said with a grin in her face. Flying with Angela was a great fun for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2016, 5:10 pm

Glamour briefly looked over to the sisters and thought that she could carry a measly fox. Heck, without her collar she could carry herself carrying a fox in one hand. She daydreamed about having her lithe, gracful shape back once again and moving on back to a much more suitable master. Still, she landed quickly on the roof and waited by the access into the building for them to let her in. Thinking that with her current size she could carve out an existence in one of the puny hovels humans kept as apartments. Expecting a family of five to share it with them as well and already plotting on who she would try to evict. Those were some of the thoughts that went to the dragons mind in her particularly bitter mood. Her expectations were below ground level.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2016, 11:58 am

Once the sisters finally landed on the roof, they quickly transformed into their human forms. Aurora quickly approached the door and opened them for Angela and Glamour. Soon they were standing on a small staircase. The fox witch walked over to the door to her little apartment and unlocked them. "Before we go in. Glamour, don't expect luxuries" Said Aurora who slowly started opening the door and finally led the two inside.
OOC: Let me quote our old thread at Aurora's place:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2016, 12:43 pm

Glamour stalked around what was to be her new den. Checking into all of the rooms and searching them thoroughly with her nose for mice. Before concluding that the place was clean. She was not surprised by the did although she was slightly taken back by the fact that Aurora did not have room mates galore. She had seen a very suitable couch to sleep on until she could collect a proper horde, the only problem that she noticed was that she could not smell any of the food. Because it was suitably locked up. Cleaning her paws and talons on the door mat almost like she was sharpening them she would take a perch in the couch. Looking into the kitchen. "This is very suitable." She would say definitively. "I thank you for inviting me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2016, 3:36 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head and smiled gently. "No problem. If you behave properly, I'll let you stay." The older witch stated and sat on a chair, which was in front of the coach. "Hey, Angela! You're a great cook. I know this, you know this. Can you please start preparing our chicken?" The fox witch asked her younger sister with a grin, winking at her.
The younger witch shrugged and without saying anything, went to kitchen. Well, at least her sister admitted that her cooking skills are good.
The older witch looked at the dragon with calm eyes. "Hm...You're a dragon...Dragons usually possess..magical abilities. Can you tell me about yours?" Aurora asked Glamour politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2016, 6:06 pm

Glamour would hold up her head high, ever the type to enjoy talking about herself. "I am thrilled you asked mistress. I am one of a kind and suppeirior to any dragon you may have yet seen." she says very proudly.She would begin to list her features out on her talons. "When it is night time all of my scales harden quite draumatically. They become as protective to me as a set of steel armor would be to you. The only notable gap being a small place at the base of my tail. Secondly..." she gives a small huff into the air, providing a thick black cloud which stuck harshly in place. "It may not be fire, but if you catch a good wiff of this then the cloud certain to weaken you. A few to many and you're liable to keel over." she continues. Flicking her tail as darkness would bleed into her purple form. Covering it for a few seconds. She demonstrated that her movements were silent by flapping her wings and hovering for a few minutes before coming back. She thought again for a moment, blushing. "Otherwise, though you may not realize it you'be already seen my last enchantment. When I first spread my wings before you." She says, referencing earlier in the night where Aurora had experienced a twinge of thinking the dragoness was totally cute.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2016, 3:02 pm

Aurora seemed to be really interested in hearing about her abilities. With each power and trait Glamour had described, her interest seemed to rise more and more. The witch crossed her arms with with a smile filled with satisfaction. Once the female dragon finished talking about her traits, the fox witch chuckled.
"Awesome, Glamour! Our powers combined will have a great synergy in battles. I guess, it's time to tell you what my magic is. Well, I'm afraid, that I am not as powerful as my sister and that my powers aren't as interesting as yours. I'm typical support. I can heal, I can create shields and remove pain, and fatigue. I have...One offensive spell. We can say that my only offensive spell collects energy and turns it into a weapon. Which means that my spell can hurt my enemies in many different ways. " The witch explained, as she scratched the back of her head. It seemed that she wasn't really fond of her own magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2016, 2:42 pm

She holds up her nose. "Magical power can come in many different forms. Do not think lesser of yourself because you cannot annihilate foes with the flick of your wrist. It is good that we were chosen together. I have all the tools I need to escape from danger even in this form. So it makes sense for the fighting to be left to the killing machine and for you to manage me." She says, really layering on the pleasantries for good girl points as she could more than accept being below someone else. "I take it that you cannot fly either then? Shame, if I weren't as I am now I would be happy to take you wherever you wished." She traces the blade of her tail across the couch, daydreaming slightly. "I fly up to the moon itself once. It is nice, particularly since you don't have to make eye contact with it." She jokes, feeling bittersweet of her captivity now that she was given some time to think about it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:32 pm

Aurora only looked at Glamour's blade and sighed. Blades and couches are a bad mix. However, the witch smiled at her joke, which was a good thing. Older Foster sister caught herself on the thought that she actually starts to enjoy Glamour's presence. "Well, from the strategical point of view, having a healer in your team always increases the chances of survival. Your points are good too. Hm.." The witch suddenly smiled and took her pack of cigarettes. Then, she approached the window and...well... threw the cigarettes away through that window. "You don't like cigs, right? Well, then, I'll try to stop smoking, then. For the sake of our cooperation" Aurora put her hands on her hips and grinned as she looked through the window. "Yeah... I must again become a person, Arthur would be proud of." She said to herself. Aurora returned to Glamour and sat on the couch with her legs crossed. "Hm..The thought of getting back into action..kinda...makes me excited" The witch told her with a confident grin.

OOC: I apologize for not replaying for such a long time. Don't worry though, I'm finally back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2016, 8:54 pm

ooc: Good to hear, let's see just how much activity I can get out of ya hmm? I'm on winter break now, so I'll be great to play. How much do you think you can do?

She nods her head respectively, briefly thinking on the witches track record how long it'd be before she saw another death stick in her fingertips but deciding now was farbiet a time to make a comment on it. "Yes, well as I've said. It is a proud woman whom can turn her back on a habit like that." Her wings flutter as she feels a bit of a familiar sensation of bloodlust at the tips of her talons with Aurora's apparent excitement. Whomever get's in their way would regret it. "I positively can't wait to get started." She says cordiously. Feeling her relationship with Aurora tighten just slightly past acquaintanceship.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2016, 8:06 am

ooc: Well, I have more time as well, so I guess I can post about twice a day? ^^ (Even more, if I'm lucky)

Aurora giggled with confidence and slowly approached Glamour. With a pat on the head, she grinned. "Yea, I'm sure we'll be a great team." She said, winking at her. The witch then walked peeked into the kitchen because she smelled something delicious. "Hey, sis, how is the food? Have you finished cooking it yet?" Asked Aurora, who started to feel hungry.

Angela was standing in front of the cooker. Flames were shooting our of her fingers. Apparently, that was the young Foster's rather unique style of cooking. "Gimme 10 more minutes, Auro!" Replied to redhaired witch as she put out the fire that she used to boil potatoes and focused fully on the delicious chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2016, 1:12 pm

Glamour begins to lick the back of one of her paws. All the way down her talons as she closes her eyes and begins to relax. "So mistress Aurora. While I will be saving you what should my priorities be?" She asks, wanting to know the expectations just in case if she needed to circumvent them later. "Of course I want my "rehabilitation" to be over with as quickly as possible. So should I focus on killing the enemies of the academy, acting more like a typical human, or  trying to "care" more?" She asks sincerely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2016, 4:42 pm

Aurora closed her eyes for a while. That was a strange question for her. "Let's start from...uhm...well..I don't think your rehabilitation will end quickly, Glamour..." Said, Aurora, as she opened her eyes and looked at the female dragon. In her eyes, she could notice that the witch was trying to help her with that rehabilitation of hers as much as she could. "Let's see...We'll be killing the enemies on the missions...Outside of the missions, you could learn to behave more like a person, as your intelligence exceeds that of a typical human... and while teaching you how to behave...About "caring.." well... If you want... If you want to be free you need to stop being seen as a threat to the academy" The witch said, scratching her chin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2017, 1:25 am

(I am sorry I disappeared for so long. I got the flu and the day I started feeling better I had to go to the dentist to have some serious surgery. But I am back and can post consistently once more.)

Glamour stuck out her tongue for a moment in disgust of the idea. Power was good, fear was important. If she was not seen as a threat to the academy. One of the biggest organizations in the world that should matter to her way of life. Then what was left of her? But she thought about it for a moment and decided that their fear would have to be quenched by self assurance over any sort of grounds based in reality. Once this was all done her chains would be shed and she would be aloud to spread her wings and live a life free and clear of what anyone had to command her to do.... if she so chose. She looked to Aurora affirmatively and nodded her head. "Will you teach me the secrets to these interactions mistress or will I be resigned to learning for myself?" She asks with no sense of entitlement and with her ego down enough to consider taking on these challenges by herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2017, 2:45 pm

(Welcome back. Sorry, for not being active for so long too. ^^ )

Aurora leaned back on her seat and closed her eyes, putting her hands behind her head. "Teaching you, hm...? It won't be difficult. The only thing you have to do is watching our everyday interactions with ourselves and other people. I think, that'd be the easiest and the most natural thing to do. Hm.... It's like... hm... "Who keeps company with wolves will learn to howl" or something like this." Said Aurora with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2017, 7:44 pm

She nods her head. "Hmm, that food smells good. I once had a pack of wolves. Their meat was very sweet but rather fatty." She comments as her claws play along the couch cushion thoughtfully. "Is that a  good or a bad thing to say to an aspiring.... friend?" She asks as one of her ears perks up curiously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 10:58 am

Aurora gave the dragoness a puzzled look. Scratching her head, she looked towards the kitchen for a short moment, then her attention returned to Glamour. "It highly depends on that person's....well....personality? For example, in my case, it is an okay thing to say, because I'm a tolerant person" She said while rubbing her chin in silence.

Suddenly Angela walked out of the kitchen with a wide smile on her face. "Girls! Dinner is waiting for you! Delicious chicken for us three! Aurora, yours is with puree, mine is with rice. And Glamour...Well.. because I wasn't sure what would a dragon want as an addition to a meal, I simply gave her more meat..." Said the fire witch enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3