Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 3:46 pm

(xD, out of here with you Lani! I'll take your words to heart.)

Glamour would look at Aurora like she just suggested that the two of them start riding unicycles professionally. Since you have never had a, friend like me. I'm going to give you until the end of the night to find a better word then "pat" in that sentence." but she would follow her obediently. Head held high as she steeled herself for an unknown opponent. "Don't be confused, I am in no way not ready for another master. Or in your case, mistress. But pet is so... degrading."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 4:10 pm

Aurora's jaw slightly dropped on Glamour's comment. A pink blush appeared on her cheeks and her hair turned white for a second. "S-Sorry, Glamour. A-Anyway. Uh.. Well, I... What I mean is that I don't want to be anyone's mistress. I believe in equality of every sentient being on Earth." The witch said as she laughed rather nervously.
She looked up, to check something. Aurora saw a silhouette of her sister on the horizon. The witch smiled. "Heh. Finally. I'll need your katana sis." She thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 4:57 pm

Glamour allowed her mistresses awkward comment to pass with a reassuring flick of the tail. "I do not, it is quite clear actually. The strongest should be in charge. It's when things start to go ary from disregarding this th-" Her wings flapped as she too noticed the Sillitoe with much sharper night vision. "Mistress Forrester somone is coming." she is sure to earn her instinctively.

Even now the color seemed to bleed away from Glamour as she slipped silently into her mistresses shadow. Away from the moon's shine as she awaited the strange figure. Being surprisingly hard to see like this as she appeared to be nothing more than a silhouette. She was ready to lash out at anyone who would attack her mistress so boldly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 9:02 am

"Yeah...I know Glamour. It's.." Aurora spoke as the silhouette got much closer. It was definitely a person. Or, to be more specific, a witch. She had a pair of wings that were made of fire. Aurora crossed her arms on her chest and smiled. "...It's my sister." The witch finished her sentence when the other witch was about 15 meters away from them.Suddenly she looked at the dragon. "Hey! My surname is Foster, not "Forrester"!" Aurora exclaimed rather loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 9:10 am

Glamour's  snake like tongue stuck out to hiss ather mistress's frustration. But it was silent as it appeared she couldent make any sound like this. Her eyes admitedly boggled as the new witch came in spectacularly. "Noe that is how you make an entrance." she comments as her snout pokes out from her state of living shadow. "Greeting sister of mistress Foster." she says with a lot of enphasis on the name. Almost as if to tell her that she liked her own version better. She sat up like a good servent of darkness and looked at the fire witch, infatuated and wondering if their sorcery was alike.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 10:18 am

Aurora just sighed and put her mechanical hand on her forehead. Also, yet another sigh left her mouth.
"You...You're saying it like that on purpose, aren't you?" The fennec witch asked the female dragon with a tired voice.
Angela landed on the ground with a loud thud. Her wings turned into ash and disappeared blown away by the wind. She was holding a sheathed katana in her hand. Both sisters smiled when they saw each other. Angela slowly approached Aurora. They both raised their hands and gave each other a high five.
"'Sup sis! Wanted my sword?" The red-haired witch asked her older sister.
"Yes, exactly. You know, uh...Adam told me to take care of a dragon,who the DWMA recently captured and she kinda wants to go for a soul hunt or something. So I thought that borrowing your katana might make my job easier." Aurora told Angela, then she looked at the female dragon. "Angela, meet Glamour. Glamour, meet Angela"
The fire witch smiled and handed The healer witch her katana with a nod. Then she looked at the female dragon with excitement in her eyes. "Woooah! Nice! So now you're working with a real dragon! Nice sister! I'm kinda jealous now. Hey, Glamour, you're lucky too. My sister is a good warrior and despite her current "state of mind", she is still a very good partner." Angela spoke with a cheerful tone.
Aurora..Well, Aurora just rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 10:35 am

Glamour's tail wagged, which was quite dangerous to anyone's Achilles tendons if they stood behind her. "It is nice to meet you Angela." She says with a hint of excitment. It had been a long time since anyone had stroked her ego and getting called a real dragon made her feel quite big again. Sure, it didn't make her want to be Angela's dragon. Such flattery was the quickest way to make the dragoness think that she owned you. "I'm sure you're right. I will be a capable... assistant for her regardless of her current misgivings. Thank you for arming my mistress." She says.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 1:17 pm

""Mistress?"" Angela repeated and tilted her head to her side. She got confused by the way Glamour was calling her sister.
Aurora rubbed her forehead and sighed. "It's a long story..." She told her with a sigh. The fennec witch suddenly got lost in her thoughts. Her heart once again filled nostalgia. Where was her old, kind, shy self? She liked her old self, but she couldn't return to it for some reason.
"Anyway...Well... Meeting a real dragon is so exciting. I mean, come on! I love dragons!" Angela said like she wanted to inform both Glamour and Aurora that her favorite creatures are dragons.
Aurora suddenly approached Angela and handed her the packet of cigarettes
"Please, take that to my room. I've made up my mind. Starting from today, I will try to smoke less." The fennec witch announced.
Aurora looked at Glamour, right into her white eyes. "I'm ready. Let's get you your first soul" She said as she attached the katana's sheath to her belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 1:33 pm

Glamour's excitment could only mount at her mistresses's sister's comments. She was feeling, in a small way. Like a superstar. "Do you two live together? Why don't you stay here?" she suggests pretty quickly. Not wanting to be far apart from what she now considered to be her only... Fan. Fans were a type of follower after all. It was good to have your followers close. She looks over to Aurora and nods her head. "Very good, quitting will only make you stronger and... Your scent more apealing." she says supportingly, in her own way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 2:03 pm

"No, we don't. I mean, we should, but I stay at the dorms until I find a weapon." Angela explained with a bright smile. "I'd be happy to stay!" With those words, a grin appeared on her face
Aurora blushed slightly on Glamour's remark. "S-scent?" The witch asked the dragoness with a confusion. Trying to maintain the seriousness, Aurora cleared her throat and let out a sigh. "Soul Protect...Release.." With this, the fennec witch dropped her soul protection. During that process, the air around her started to move, also the ground around her started to shine with a weak yellow light. When everything calmed down and her soul protection was gone, Aurora looked at the two. "Let's go, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 3:47 pm

Glamour puffs up her chest and stands regally. "You are right, sisters were not meant to be apart. If my mistress invites you you would be a welcome guest as far as I am concerned." she awnsers back to her. "Yes, your scent my mistress. It's perfectly fine for a young girl such as yourself. But those sticks tarnish it." she nods to Aurora, ready to go as she starts flapping her wings and lifts off quite gracfully, her new form not being as heavy as her old one made flying more responsive. She looked at the witch who appeared to be tingling with power. Expecting her to fly with her until they can hunt down one of those... What were they called? Kishin Eggs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:35 pm

Aurora blushed even more after hearing Glamour's reply. Angela's mocking giggle wasn't helping her either.
Angela quickly summoned her magical wings. "Aurora, transform. I'll be your winged transport!" The fire witch said loudly.
The fennec witch needed a moment to reboot her brain, because of Glamour's words. "A-Ah yeah, right. Sure." She spoke, then transformed into a small desert fox.
Angela immediately picked her off the ground and hugged her. "Ow~! My cute older sister~!" The fire witch didn't give Aurora time to respond to that because she quickly took off the ground.
"Alright, girls! Let's scout the area near the borders of Death City!" Aurora ordered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:42 pm

Glamour nods affirmitivly, giving a puff of black smoke as she would take charge and lead them away to the edges of Death City. It felt good to be in the night sky again. Even if the wind was really blowing her around now. She gave a few strong flaps to get a very nice pace going in the air. Wanting to show the girls why she was worthy of their total adoration. After a good ten minutes of looking, flying proudly and enjoying the peacefulness of it all. The dragoness would touch down just inside of the city's wall and sniff around for recent scent trails. Thinking the weak people of this city would no better than to test their luck with a nightly walk.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:24 pm

Angela followed the female dragon, carrying her older sister in her arms. She was fast, really fast.
While Angela was looking at Glamour to watch her graceful flight, Aurora was looking down, to track any suspicious activities. "Hope dies last..." The fennec witch chanted her mantra and focused her energy. "Soul Detection.." She casted a spell. Aurora sent a signal using her soul wavelength, to scan the area. Of course, for now, they coudln't find anything There were too many people in the area, (mostly the citizens who were sleeping in their beds) so her spell didn't help her at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:12 pm

She would hop off of the building and spread her wings. Nothing smelled fresh. She began to rise up slowly back to the fire witches level. "Hmm, perhaps we could stop to hunt a piece of game? Your.... fox form is making me hungry, and I haven't eaten in a while." She says shamelessly. Feeling a bit of an urge to just start carrying her and rip off all of the meaty bits. "Please don't take it the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 3:31 am

"Of course I will!" Aurora protested loudly. "Put me on the ground." She told her sister. The fire witch landed on the street and put the fennec witch on the ground. Aurora immediately transformed into her human form. "Alright. No fox form anymore. Not around her." Aurora spoke with her arms crossed on her chest.
Angela shrugged. "Let's just eat something. Flying makes me hungry. We can try our luck with the hunt later." The fire witch suggested as she put her hands into the pockets of her jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 9:51 am

Glamour lands on top of a short street light and looks down at them. "Aww, what? Whaaaat? If I was normally sized your human form would be about as appetizing." She says, insulted. Before her hunger get's the best of her, she wraps her tail around the pole and slides down it majestically. "What do humans eat? Bread? I cannot eat bread." She informs them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 4:18 pm

Aurora sighed loudly and started going in the direction of her home. "I'm going to feed you both with meat. I have some in my fridge." Said Aurora as she put her soul protection on.
Angela's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Wait! Let me cook that meat for ya! Fire is my speciality after all!" Angela cheerfully said. Aurora responded with a nod. "So, Glamour, I'm sure you can eat meat. Is chicken okay for a dinner?" The fennec witch asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 6:56 pm

"Chicken is delicious, I was just thinking I could go for a couple of hens. Thank you." Se says, batting her eyelashes. "Cooked is fine." She says, glad to be in a position where others would do the work she wanted them to do for a change. Before she realizes something. "I understand you two must be very young to be of age to attend the academy. But you are both witches, surely you have minions in order to do this for you right?" She asks expectingly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2016, 2:26 pm

"Minions?" The sisters asked the dragoness with a great confusion. They've never had a minion. Their family was poor. Also, they were working for "the good guys". "The good guys" don't have minions.
"Hm...Now I see... Now everything becomes clear" Aurora suddenly said
"Your previous mistress or master was a witch or sorcerer. They probably were one of the ones who doesn't even try to fight their destructive nature. I see...I see... he used you. Turned you into his servant. That's why you think the witches are like nobility. Glamour. You're absolutely wrong. Witches and sorcerers usually don't have minions and live on their own. Some are evil and want to rule the world, eventually see it burn, while the rest tries to live peacefully or fight the evil witches. The witches are a lot like humans...But the difference is that we have magic." The witch spoke with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2016, 4:09 pm

Glamour would give a sharp hiss when her mistress said this sacrilege. Before shaking her head and walking upright once more, tail flicking side to side with attitude as she bites back with "You are right, I am absolutely wrong. Clearly I took the both of you as proper witches, women of magical power with nobility to e respected. But you work counter to your own kind. So the hog wash lessons to be learned here have corrupted your better sense." She says, intending to hurt them and not expecting how much her fans opinion of her in particular could change as a result of her words.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2016, 9:46 am

While Angela looked quite shocked by Glamour's words, her sister, on the other hand, seemed rather annoyed. Aurora quickly lit up a cigarette to calm down (she retrieved them back when no one was looking) and put her mechanical hand into the pocket of her trousers.
"I think it's time to take this cheeky little dragon back to her kennel" She said acting innocently. However, the older witch was thinking of how to punish Glamour even more. She came to a conclusion that she is probably too broken or stupid to understand them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2016, 11:22 am

She would shoot Aurora a fowl look as she walks. Practically strutting with her tail raised like she always does when she has an attitude. "Don't take it the wrong way, you never got to make the choice. Atleast, not really." She says as if that would make it better. Bitter at being told that she was wrong more than she had any edits to hurt the two girls. Lamenting at the fact that her mistress had been so weak as to quit at the first sign of stress. She stuck her nose up. "We should forget about this talk and get somthing to eat." She suggests, looking up to Aurora. "... Should put those away. If I can make you go back so easily how do you think the rest of the world will fare?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2016, 12:00 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head. "None of us have a choice apparently. My sister and I were raised in amongst humans. I guess that's why we are on their side, thus we accept their rules and laws. We were raised as humans, in a human way. In your case...Your knowledge indicates that you were working for a magic user who was a typical, almost stereotypical evil violet soul owner. You didn't have a choice, did you? Now you have to assimilate. Whether you like it or not" The witch spoke as she started walking in the direction of her home. She wanted to finish this one cig, though. "By the way, Glamour. If I were like the "proper witches" you were talking about, you would already be screaming in pain, because the so-called "proper witches" are more violent and prideful, thus they wouldn't accept such behavior. I am showing you a different attitude towards life. " The trio were walking down a very long street. It was very dark around them, also it was getting a little too cold for the fire witch, who had been sitting quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2016, 1:21 pm

Glamour would comment back to the healing witch. "You would be very correct, and that would be a rightful use of their power. Of course, a "proper" witch or warlock would have commanded my respect and I would have never been driven to poke the bear as I am with the two of you." She responds. "But of course, you are correct. While we can only be beholden to so much power we are all much more susceptible to the forces of chance and destiny." She says, with spite to the universe at being here. She shakes her wings and gives them a flap. "There's a real nip in the air." She comments. After a moment looking to the girl who had demonstrated her flaming wings expectingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next